🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting More Difficult to Find Internet Info on Patriot Ashli. Don't let Biden Fade Her Memory Like China Regime

Bitch got exactly what she deserved and there shouldn't be any news outside of her criminality.

Your disdain should be pointed at TheDonCon, JabbaTheHut Guliani, and 'DonConRedux' for inciting this attempted coup.
They say it wasn't an attepted coup because it wasn't successful. It would be like a bank robber saying they didn't rob a bank because they got caught.

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government. That's the definition of a coup.

How can they even deny it was a coup? The same people who threaten they are going to secede from the union every time a Democrat is elected president.

I really wish the division was north vs south. Not to have a civil war but so we could easily divide into 2 countries. Peacefully.

Ms. Babbitt apparently had a very troubled life after leaving the military. Its a god damned tragedy that she went down fighting for a small fraction of a man like Trump.

Actually Ashli died so others could live - namely the Members of Congress. The mob was seconds away from breaking into the House Chamber, and when Ashli was shot, the mob fell back horrified, and in their fear and terror over the shooting they stopped their efforts to break into the chamber and the Secret Service were able to get the members of Congress out of the chamber to safety.

Tyrannical regimes operate on a state controlled media and unilateral government. What we have now in our unconstitutional government.
Lol I’m sorry but you’re an idiot if you think Trump at all gives a fuck about this woman or anyone else that died or got arrested.
She got what she deserved. In the future if a mob storms the capitol with guns they need to be mowed down. Those could have been al queda.

Do white terrorists get a free pass? Are white terrorists priviledged or something?

How many BLM looters and arsonists were shot by the police? You have bought into a false narrative. Brainwashed.

How many police were murdered by BLM protestors. These terrorists beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. You're the one who's buying into a false narrative here.

Donald Trump's entire FOX News version of his Presidency is a false narrative. Start to finish.

Tyrannical regimes operate on a state controlled media and unilateral government. What we have now in our unconstitutional government.
Lol I’m sorry but you’re an idiot if you think Trump at all gives a fuck about this woman or anyone else that died or got arrested.
She got what she deserved. In the future if a mob storms the capitol with guns they need to be mowed down. Those could have been al queda.

Do white terrorists get a free pass? Are white terrorists priviledged or something?

How many BLM looters and arsonists were shot by the police? You have bought into a false narrative. Brainwashed.

How many police were murdered by BLM protestors. These terrorists beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. You're the one who's buying into a false narrative here.

Donald Trump's entire FOX News version of his Presidency is a false narrative. Start to finish.
Stop it you right wing nazi's. Stop asking about BLM. You fucking tried to pull off a fucking coup. What were the zip ties for? Or WHO?

1610376344524.png

100% spot on! Leftist politicians and leftist media trying to turn the United States into the Soviet Union.

You like dead cops. Liberal's want dead cops.

Over 20.

It was Trump supporters who attacked and murdered/injured cops last week. Don't forget that.

DC police made far more arrests at the height of Black Lives Matter protests than during the Capitol clash

Stop it you right wing nazi's. Stop asking about BLM. You fucking tried to pull off a fucking coup. What were the zip ties for? Or WHO?

View attachment 441198
Bitch got exactly what she deserved and there shouldn't be any news outside of her criminality.

Your disdain should be pointed at TheDonCon, JabbaTheHut Guliani, and 'DonConRedux' for inciting this attempted coup.
Let her blood flow like a river through all 50 states. Liberty! Why are they blocking her name on internet you communist piece of shit?

Known to communists was the fact that Ashli Babbit was armed with the golden lasso. She intended to tie up every member of Congress. Wonder Woman reported the theft.

Within a matter of days merely saying the words Ashli Babbit will be illegal subjecting the speaker to prison time.

It was Trump supporters who attacked and murdered/injured cops last week. Don't forget that.

DC police made far more arrests at the height of Black Lives Matter protests than during the Capitol clash

Of course the police made more arrests. Looting and arson are illegal.

Getting More Difficult to Find Internet Info on Patriot Ashli. Don't let Biden Fade Her Memory Like China Regime

Ashli was indeed a patriot. Just not in the way you imagine. Getting shot in the face caused the tard herd to scatter like the cockroaches they are. That bought the police and secret service the time they needed to evacuate the House floor. Ashli, while misguided, ultimately gave her life to save others.
Bring it. The leftist are in deep shit and they know it. Reckoning is on its way bitch.

Known to communists was the fact that Ashli Babbit was armed with the golden lasso. She intended to tie up every member of Congress. Wonder Woman reported the theft.

Within a matter of days merely saying the words Ashli Babbit will be illegal subjecting the speaker to prison time.

If Timothy McVeigh blew up the federal government in Oklahoma today, Republicans would praise him and Trump would pardon him.

Ashli was indeed a patriot. Just not in the way you imagine. Getting shot in the face caused the tard herd to scatter like the cockroaches they are. That bought the police and secret service the time they needed to evacuate the House floor. Ashli, while misguided, ultimately gave her life to save others.
Bring it. The leftist are in deep shit and they know it. Reckoning is on its way bitch.
Sorry it's hard to hear you over the blue wave that just came in last week in GA.

What are you going to do? What is Minority leader Mitch going to do?

Kill Chelsea Clinton to make it even.
My heart just sunk I am so sad that you are an American citizen. If I could flip a switch and you all disappeared like in Avengers I would do it in a second without hesitation.

Of course the police made more arrests. Looting and arson are illegal.
So was that failed coup last week illegal.

This so reminds me of when Hitler was arrested and thrown in jail after his failed coup. Beer Hall Putsch. Fortunately for Trump he is a sitting president and it's harder to charge him.

If that crazy woman had been allowed to successfully breach that barricade she would have been followed by a mob and the 100 legislators still in the chamber on the other side would have become hostages or worse

This Mob

Kill Chelsea Clinton to make it even.
My heart just sunk I am so sad that you are an American citizen. If I could flip a switch and you all disappeared like in Avengers I would do it in a second without hesitation.
A massive detonation will get your attention.

Forum List

Back