Getting my second booster today at Walgreens

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

13C9B813-15C9-4193-B62E-489C7FE99950.jpeg

Lying sack has vax card but never got the shot.

Super healthy at 50, I'd pass on the booster. Older and not so heathy, I'd consider it.

All the old people I know have the shots and they're just fine, no sudden deaths or weird afflictions. But you just wait, sooner or later my 90 year old mother will die and the tards will chalk it up to 'Vax n stuff'.

Have never had Covid.

you may very well have, just didn't know because you were asymptomatic.

Have not even had a cold in over twenty years.

me neither. never got the flu shot until i got the flu. that changed things for me. & a few yrs ago, when they f'd up on the strain that was actually the prevalent one, i got that flu, but the vaccine sure helped with how bad it was for me.

Do not plan on any shots thank you

Recommended by 3 out of 4 undertakers!

"Baseline IL-16 increased from 35+/-20 above the norm to 82 +/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46+/-24 above the norm post vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the pre vac PULS score of predicted 11% 5 yr ACS risk to a post vac PULS score of a predicted 25% 5 yr ACS risk, based on data which has not been validated in this population. No statistical comparison was done in this observational study.

In conclusion, the mRNA vacs numerically increase (but not statistically tested) the markers IL-16, Fas, and HGF, all markers previously described by others for denoting inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle, in a consecutive series of a single clinic patient population receiving mRNA vaccines without a control group."

Nobody brags about shooting up with HIV, this is a first.

But get an extra dose for me. I think Walgreen's is giving free stogies with each jab.

vaxx stigie.jpg

PaulCraigRoberts.org​

Paul Craig Roberts - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible
Paulcraigroberts.org - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per-article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate PaulCraigRoberts.org an extreme right conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on promoting unproven and debunked claims.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
PaulCraigRoberts.org

:auiqs.jpg:

My job required me testing every week for almost two years. Never positive. Must be the shots.
Funny I was often tested and temperature checked almost daily. Never had it. Some who have gotten the shots have had it and sometimes more than once. Find it hard to believe that it must be the shots

PaulCraigRoberts.org​

Paul Craig Roberts - Conspiracy - Fake News - Conservative - Not Credible
Paulcraigroberts.org - Pseudoscience - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE​

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per-article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate PaulCraigRoberts.org an extreme right conspiracy and pseudoscience website based on promoting unproven and debunked claims.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
PaulCraigRoberts.org

:auiqs.jpg:

Always with the leftist fraud there are

Color fraud charts

Paul Craig Roberts is a great patriotic American hero from the Newt Gingrich pre 1998 fiscally conservative GOP.

His site has truth.

you may very well have, just didn't know because you were asymptomatic.

me neither. never got the flu shot until i got the flu. that changed things for me. & a few yrs ago, when they f'd up on the strain that was actually the prevalent one, i got that flu, but the vaccine sure helped with how bad it was for me.
Was temperature checked almost daily. Checked by swabbing at least every other week. Doubt very much if I had even a mild case.
Have not had any detectable sickness in over twenty years. Unless you want to count food poisoning. Never had a flu shot as I see no value in getting something that they hope will be the major case each year and may turn out not to be. Besides I have not been sick so why bother

Me neither, and I never get the flu either, so I don't get those. If I have had COVID I didn't have anything serious, and it was far less inconvenient than my normal allergies.
I got the Omicron iteration and was miserable for a few days. It cleared up but then about 2 weeks later I began having shortness of breath. I struggled with that for a few months but I finally exercised my way out of it. I'm thankful I didn't catch the early version. No vaccines and none will ever be taken. If I die, I die. I recall the hell raising so many Lefties engaged in, blaming a vax refuser for spreading the virus, even AFTER it became clear that vaccinated folks were spreading it as much or more than unvaxxed folks.

Just posting my intentions in case I mysteriously become a zombie or become too magnetized to use my phone to post. I am right at 50, super healthy, smart, and sexy. I’ll update you with my progress towards becoming a zombie after my 3pm appointment. You’re safe if you have no brains that I’ll want to eat.

Be safe folks.

View attachment 736711

I hope the same thing doesn't happen to you that happen to my neighbor. She got her booster and then within a few hours became violently ill and spent three days in the hospital recovering from the side effects.

If that happen to you, our resident confused hate filled dumbass Moon Bat, that would make me sad. :)

Forum List

Back