🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Getting Rid of Trump

In a perfect world there would have been better alternatives than the GOP offering Trump as their nominee, or the DNC offering HRC as their nominee but alas; we do not live in utopia.
We live in the 'real' world in which voters are typically offered the 'worst' possible candidates by the 'big two' aka the Republicans & the Democrats.
Myself? I haven't voted for a Democrat, nor a Republican POTUS candidate in nearly four decades. Why?
Some people say, 'you are throwing away your vote.'
My response is, no, I am NOT throwing away my vote; I am voting for a candidate I actually want to vote for & not 'the lesser of two evils.'

Now, if I would have voted for the 2016 GOP, or DNC offerings I would have had to pick between the lesser of two evils as so many have described that choice.
I can say without a doubt that we got the worst of those two evils.
Congratulations America.
It took (8) years of Obama dividing America and stoking the racial fires. Without the, what Obama called transformation of America, which was nothing more than ripping the Stars and Stripes from her sleeve of history, could we have Mr Trump win it all. Obama had the complicit support of the Republican Party who had no interest in stopping, or slowing down, Obama's wrecking ball approach to destroying America. The do nothing approach from the Republicans sealed their fate. They had zero chance of putting forth a 'traditional' candidate. Make no mistake, it took a loser like Obama and a defeated Republican Party to ascend Mr Trump to POTUS

-Geaux

I disagree:
IMO what got Trump elected was the self pity & the anger of the white demographic that Trump tapped into.
Trump is extremely manipulative, and Trump played to the most negative, the most base emotions of a certain demographic.
Trump did not campaign on positive issues. Trump campaigned on the self pity, the anger, the self loathing, the victim card of the white voter.
BTW, I am a white male, 57 years of age, and I see right through Trump, and his constant playing of the victim card.
I saw through it during the election & I see through it every day.
EVERYONE in Trump world, "has been treated so unfairly."
Wow; you gotta love how Trump plays that victim card, every day.
The white folk just eat this sh!t up.
Delusional and ignorant beyond belief.

Now that you see your problem, there is hope for recovery.

In a perfect world there would have been better alternatives than the GOP offering Trump as their nominee, or the DNC offering HRC as their nominee but alas; we do not live in utopia.
We live in the 'real' world in which voters are typically offered the 'worst' possible candidates by the 'big two' aka the Republicans & the Democrats.
Myself? I haven't voted for a Democrat, nor a Republican POTUS candidate in nearly four decades. Why?
My response is, no, I am NOT throwing away my vote; I am voting for a candidate I actually want to vote for & not 'the lesser of two evils.'

Now, if I would have voted for the 2016 GOP, or DNC offerings I would have had to pick between the lesser of two evils as so many have described that choice.
Congratulations America.
It took (8) years of Obama dividing America and stoking the racial fires. Without the, what Obama called transformation of America, which was nothing more than ripping the Stars and Stripes from her sleeve of history, could we have Mr Trump win it all. Obama had the complicit support of the Republican Party who had no interest in stopping, or slowing down, Obama's wrecking ball approach to destroying America. The do nothing approach from the Republicans sealed their fate. They had zero chance of putting forth a 'traditional' candidate. Make no mistake, it took a loser like Obama and a defeated Republican Party to ascend Mr Trump to POTUS

-Geaux

I disagree:
IMO what got Trump elected was the self pity & the anger of the white demographic that Trump tapped into.
Trump is extremely manipulative, and Trump played to the most negative, the most base emotions of a certain demographic.
Trump did not campaign on positive issues. Trump campaigned on the self pity, the anger, the self loathing, the victim card of the white voter.
BTW, I am a white male, 57 years of age, and I see right through Trump, and his constant playing of the victim card.
Wow; you gotta love how Trump plays that victim card, every day.
The white folk just eat this sh!t up.
Delusional and ignorant beyond belief.

Now that you see your problem, there is hope for recovery.
It takes a true idiot to believe white people are the ones complaining too much when our legitimate and far reaching grievances are only ever addressed in a negative connotation, and it takes an even bigger idiot to think that Trump is somehow overdoing it on placating to those grievances when he is simply talking about border security and possibly ending the most egregious double standards simply because they are damaging the economy.

News at 11: Trump actually believes white South Africans are human beings. We will break down the “controversy” after this commercial break.

LOL

You people are less than children to me. I had thoroughly debunked your best bullshit before I even turned 20, and I had decided I would never be one of you dipshits at age 5.

I'm not Trump's greatest fan by any stretch....but still.....

What makes you so utterly stupid is that you actually support open borders......even though Germany, which opened it's borders is suffering immensely because of it. You want more government control, even though big government has been proven to be the root of far too many evils.....you want Sanctuary cities, known to harbor violent criminals and encourage them coming here and there protection.....death to Americans is your mantra?

Meanwhile, Trump has improved employment for blacks and hispanics, put America first, brought the stock market to near record highs and has shown ZERO racism (vastly unlike your boy Obama who did nothing but stoke racial tensions for 8 years)

So most people here will scratch their heads and wonder not whether or not you're a certified imbecile, but rather to what degree and if it is accompanied by insanity.

This video has YOUR NAME written all over it.....

Good stuff, but that worthless no good typical white know it all piece of shit won't pay attention to any of it.

He will go to the race card or nazi card ( which he already did.) They are losers.

Have only read the first page and I will bet his next post will have the race card and the nazi card in it.

What makes you so utterly stupid is that you actually support open borders......even though Germany, which opened it's borders is suffering immensely because of it. You want more government control, even though big government has been proven to be the root of far too many evils.....you want Sanctuary cities, known to harbor violent criminals and encourage them coming here and there protection.....death to Americans is your mantra?

Meanwhile, Trump has improved employment for blacks and hispanics, put America first, brought the stock market to near record highs and has shown ZERO racism (vastly unlike your boy Obama who did nothing but stoke racial tensions for 8 years)

So most people here will scratch their heads and wonder not whether or not you're a certified imbecile, but rather to what degree and if it is accompanied by insanity.

One small problem with this. I recognize her from some bit parts. She is a paid actress reading a script. And to think many are buying this crap.

One small problem with this. I recognize her from some bit parts. She is a paid actress reading a script. And to think many are buying this crap.

You recognize her because she is somewhat famous, moron.

She is Candace Owens, one of the heads of Turning Point USA.

That video was made before she became famous.

Who said I supported open borders, pervert, or that most ant-Trumpsters do, turd?

Anyone who votes for Democrats today wants to do away with border security and wants to make every city a “sanctuary” city.

Congratulations America.

-Geaux

I disagree:
Wow; you gotta love how Trump plays that victim card every day.
Meh, I hear ya... But instead of 'people'. I say its more of America that was the victim.

For many, self and country are one in the same

-Geaux

Trump's base actually believe that some how, someone that has NO political experience is gonna some how magically bring the world back in time, and make America what America used to be.
This would be impossible even for a political veteran.
The problem is, to do that would require that the rest of the world change too; not just America.

In the least, I find it very problematic to believe ANY person could accomplish such a feat.
America operates under a system of political cooperation; at least it is supposed to.
Trump's base believe that Trump is some how a magical figure that will transform our nation back in time to some form of greatness, ALL by himself.
That is nothing but madness aka delusion.

People used to say, "I'm livin' the dream."

Now it's more like, "I'm living the delusion."
Bannon is changing Europe right now.

Mexico is changing. Canada is about to change as well.

If Democrats would shut the fuck up and get in the back of the Trump train the entire world would be halfway there already.

I think we are making too much emphasis on Trump's base. The great majority of them are damned beyond redemption as they will soon demonstrate in all their obscene perversity on this thread.

What we anti-Trumpsters need to concentrate on in 2018 and 2020 are those who will either vote Democratic or not at all.

Let the damned scream, they cannot convert Anti-Trump voters to Trump voters.. Their only chance is discouraging Anit-Trumpsters from voting. This is the only way they won last time. This will be a war for what I call half votes. That is whether someone who would vote only for you amongst candidates who have a chance will vote for you or for nobody who has a chance or nobody at all.

I put my money on them to lose the turnout war this time, like Germany lost WW II after a great first half because it ran out of resources, like The Republicans will run out of voters.

Attention whore.

I think we are making too much emphasis on Trump's base. The great majority of them are damned beyond redemption as they will soon demonstrate in all their obscene perversity on this thread.

What we anti-Trumpsters need to concentrate on in 2018 and 2020 are those who will either vote Democratic or not at all.

Let the damned scream, they cannot convert Anti-Trump voters to Trump voters.. Their only chance is discouraging Anit-Trumpsters from voting. This is the only way they won last time. This will be a war for what I call half votes. That is whether someone who would vote only for you amongst candidates who have a chance will vote for you or for nobody who has a chance or nobody at all.

I put my money on them to lose the turnout war this time, like Germany lost WW II after a great first half because it ran out of resources, like The Republicans will run out of voters.
Who’s the illegal in your family?
Anyone who is not part of the 500 is illegal.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

You recognize her because she is somewhat famous, moron.

She is Candace Owens, one of the heads of Turning Point USA.

That video was made before she became famous.

Owens was made famous by Doxing others. She tried to raise money through crowd funding to establish a web site that would "Expose" others who posted anon. In the end, her efforts were foiled when both Conservative and Liberal people found that she was posting anon herself in a very hateful way and they started doxing her and exposing her. What has been found is that she is so off the fringe side that she is listed as a nutcase. Oh, and are you aware that she is an avid Trump Hater and has posted some very nasty things anon about his penis? She guest hosted on Fox News this year and has change her tune because it pays better. Well at least Fox News pays better. Shes a paid talking head who is reading a Fox News Script.

She made this in 2017 long after she left the organization that made her famous. You really need to check the date on the clip before you make such a stupid comment. I know I recognized her. She was one of the ones ragging Trump so hard during the election. She was downright nasty.

Last edited:

You 'Anti-Trumpers' should have reigned your criminal Party in when they were rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during the primaries, letting Hillary violate Election and Campaign Finance Laws, and colluding and paying foreign spires and Russians for their help in getting her in the WH.

You should have rejected the DNC's cheating Bernie Sanders out of an earned nomination in favor of giving the nomination to a proven criminal who compromised national security with her illegal unauthorized, unencrypted, unsecured TOP SECRET+ server, allowing Russia and 5 other foreign entities to steal the data on that server.

You should have rejected the DNC's GIVING Hillary the nomination, to hell with what YOU wanted, after she Obstructed Justice and after the FBI said publicly that she had broken the law....but that they refused to recommend her for indictment anyway.

As Hillary declared vehemently, you should have accepted the results of a democratic election instead of supporting a proven conspiratorial treasonous coup attempt by Obama and his proven criminal Cabinet / Agency Directors, siding with traitors.

Instead of supporting a bunch or self-serving Un-American losers who immediately vowed to oppose for personal / party gain anything and everything the GOP Congress and the President tried to do for this country, you should have demanded the Democrats suck it up and work for the good of the country.

Instead you cheered on the Witch Hunt that has divided this nation for 2 years.

Now you try to 'rally the troops' to focus on the Mid-Term elections....for just 1 reason: 'Get Donald Trump'.

You still haven't learned a damn thing.
You still haven't let go of the Party-1st partisan BS.
You are still driven by hate...

...so much so that you have failed to REALLY take in the success that this President has brought to this country...

Strongest economy in decades
Lowest Unemployment in decades
Lowest minority unemployment in RECORDED HISTORY
More Americans working ever
Manufacturing jobs returned to the States
More Jobs, More Full-Time Jobs
Raises, Higher Wages, Bonuses
Better Trade Deals
Record Stock Market...

Whether you want to credit Obama or not, it is happening right now, under Trump's Presidency, and in the Left's extreme hatred and desire for revenge they want to 'upset the apple cart' - they are willing to risk all this on-going success, willing to end it all and force it to come crashing down, just to regain power and settle some butt-hurt score...an election lost by a Felon who was FORCED on DNC voters, a Felon who did not win her party's nomination, and a Felon who should have been indicted and out of the race.... a race in which she probably ran the worst campaign in history due to her own ego and arrogance.

What you SHOULD be doing is coming up with more of a platform to run on than just:

We Hate Trump

Take Back The House To Impeach Trump, crime or no crime

Raise Taxes

Force Manufacturing plants back overseas

Eliminate Jobs

Eliminate Bonuses, Raises

Return unemployment to Obama levels

Return Americans to Welfare, Unemployment, & Food Stamps

Years of more investigations of Republicans / Trump & associates out of revenge...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back