Ghost -- Creepy Scene -- If you think about it.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
I don't remember the character names, so I will refer to them with the actor names. Remember the scene where Patrick Swayze used Whoopi's body to "touch" Demi one more time. In the movie scene, it shows Patrick and Demi Moore dancing and snuggling together, but it was really Demi snuggling with Whoopi's body.
Can you imagine getting the chance to hold and snuggle one more time with your soul mate, but it's your soul mate in Whoopi's body?

I don't remember the character names, so I will refer to them with the actor names. Remember the scene where Patrick Swayze used Whoopi's body to "touch" Demi one more time. In the movie scene, it shows Patrick and Demi Moore dancing and snuggling together, but it was really Demi snuggling with Whoopi's body.
Can you imagine getting the chance to hold and snuggle one more time with your soul mate, but it's your soul mate in Whoopi's body?

How did Whoppi get so much taller than Demi?

I will give a serious answer:

I abhor Whoopi and everything she stands for. But if it were my deceased loved one inside her body, I would welcome the chance to show love and affection one last time. (But I would definitely have to keep my eyes closed.)

I will give a serious answer:

I abhor Whoopi and everything she stands for. But if it were my deceased loved one inside her body, I would welcome the chance to show love and affection one last time. (But I would definitely have to keep my eyes closed.)
The doubt factor would probably be hard to overcome.

You cried the first time you watched this scene, don't lie.

It worked because they used the appearance of Swayze in the romantic scene with Moore. If the scene were made today they would have used Whoopi.

Now here's a cute cat meme to help you forget what I said.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back