Gimme your fried chicken and no one gets hurt !

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
They wouldn't serve him cause he wasn't wearing a mask

I wonder why my other black history month thread was locked .was it becuase 'they were acting to White ?..

its a month long celebration!
ehwhbwgwhwhwjwhww.gif

What the fuck?

Criminals are criminals. It's not about logic, nor poverty, nor racism or society, or anything else.

Criminals are criminals, because they want to be criminals. They want to do something wrong. Whether it makes logical sense or not, is beside the point. They want to control someone else to feel powerful, and make someone afraid.

Somebody tell the police the guy in the video looked a lot like that black guy that made all those "Walk Away" videos and tried to convince people that black folk were gonna vote for Trump.

In order to hide he will wear a mask from this point on?

Criminals are criminals. It's not about logic, nor poverty, nor racism or society, or anything else.

Criminals are criminals, because they want to be criminals. They want to do something wrong. Whether it makes logical sense or not, is beside the point. They want to control someone else to feel powerful, and make someone afraid.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Not wearing a mask in my opinion only made things worse for the guy because now the authorities have a better description of his current appearance...until he is able to change whatever he can change about it of course.

True...but ya gotta love his willingness to stand up for what he believes in.
Whether thats fried chicken or his civil rights has yet to be determined.
The risk/reward ratio was heavily weighted against the action he undertook.

It'll be hard for him to get good fried chicken for the next 7 to 10 years.

Not a very good trade.

True...but ya gotta love his willingness to stand up for what he believes in.
Whether thats fried chicken or his civil rights has yet to be determined.
The risk/reward ratio was heavily weighted against the action he undertook.

It'll be hard for him to get good fried chicken for the next 7 to 10 years.

Not a very good trade.
He won !
kfc-goes-bancrupt.gif

Forum List

Back