Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates

How did the GOP live up to the promises of his contract?

They didn't.

Yes people are mad after years and years of broken promises.
He’s the last speaker to balance the budget. The economy was on fire, in a good way.

We were happy with that.

They balanced the budget by stealing from Social Security. That is not balancing the budget.
There never was any SS to steal from. It was immediately put into the general fund. You should read up on it.

It was theft on paper. None of it is what they claim it is. That's why no one takes them seriously when they say S.S. will go bankrupt. If S.S. goes bankrupt the entire country is.

We dont have to pay for wars but we have to pay for S.S.?

ME: We have all seen how Democrats have turned into vicious vile angry hatemongers in the last few years, often turning to violence, and even shooting GOP Congressmen. Here is Newt giving his take:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Dunno. Maybe you should ask those leading lights of leftist political analysis Barbra Streisand and Robert deNiro.

ME: We have all seen how Democrats have turned into vicious vile angry hatemongers in the last few years, often turning to violence, and even shooting GOP Congressmen. Here is Newt giving his take:

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.

you've been calling liberals and democrats "nazis, liars, cheaters, scum, commies, traitors and rats who want to take away ALL of our rights and force us to eat healthy food!" since roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country in the late 1980's.

you talk about civil war and putting bullets into liberals and democrats.

it takes an extreme level of anger for you to say these things for 30 years.....

seems to me that your level of anger and hatred towards me and the fact that you talk about justified violence perpetrated against me sort of justifies my level of anger at you.

as long as you hate me so much I think a little "fuck you, arsehole" is in order.

How did the GOP live up to the promises of his contract?

They didn't.

Yes people are mad after years and years of broken promises.
He’s the last speaker to balance the budget. The economy was on fire, in a good way.

We were happy with that.

They balanced the budget by stealing from Social Security. That is not balancing the budget.
There never was any SS to steal from. It was immediately put into the general fund. You should read up on it.

It was theft on paper. None of it is what they claim it is. That's why no one takes them seriously when they say S.S. will go bankrupt. If S.S. goes bankrupt the entire country is.

We dont have to pay for wars but we have to pay for S.S.?
Even during a government shit down SS and welfare never stop.

you've been calling liberals and democrats "nazis, liars, cheaters, scum, commies, traitors and rats who want to take away ALL of our rights and force us to eat healthy food!" since roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country in the late 1980's.

you talk about civil war and putting bullets into liberals and democrats.

it takes an extreme level of anger for you to say these things for 30 years.....

seems to me that your level of anger and hatred towards me and the fact that you talk about justified violence perpetrated against me sort of justifies my level of anger at you.

as long as you hate me so much I think a little "fuck you, arsehole" is in order.

We’re quite happy being left alone. You fuckers refuse to let that happen though. Then get all indignant we’re pissed off at you. You’re the drunks that won’t STFU and leave so the rest of us can enjoy the party.

Of course he's amazed, democrats have always stood by like inveterate slugs while his plutocratic buddies ran roughshod over democracy. Finally we have an appropriate level of outrage at what Trumpublicans are doing to this country.
What are they doing?

Great economy
Low unemployment
Record setting unemployment lows for all minority’s
Getting illegals under control

Is that what they’re doing that you don’t like?
You're holding a victory dance on the deck of the Titanic.
Bitch please. We just passed the Titanic crash site where Capt. Obie was in charge.
This "great economy" is an unstable house of cards. Everyone knows it but no one wants to be the first to sneeze. Don't worry though, the big banks will be alright.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Dunno. Maybe you should ask those leading lights of leftist political analysis Barbra Streisand and Robert deNiro.

Maybe ask the white republican who killed 19 today

Dimms are running on:

Trump is racist
Your life sucks
We will give you free shit if you vote for us.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Maybe ask the POTUS OBAMA AND SOS CLINTON who killed hundreds of thousands of brown people.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

So.... Maybe you should look up the word analysis? Those guys are actors....

you've been calling liberals and democrats "nazis, liars, cheaters, scum, commies, traitors and rats who want to take away ALL of our rights and force us to eat healthy food!" since roger ailles put limbaugh on radio stations all over the country in the late 1980's.......

You knew me in the 80's? I don't think so.

As for your gay rant: Liberals and Democrats ARE Nazis in their behavior, they are liars, cheaters, scum, commies, traitors and rats who want to take away most of our rights. That is all factually true.

As for the healthy food, they actually make it harder for the poor to eat healthy because of their insane laws on chickens and animals, and their taxes that cause all food prices to rise.

Now, shut your faggot ass piehole bitch

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Maybe ask the POTUS OBAMA AND SOS CLINTON who killed hundreds of thousands of brown people.

When did they go on shooting sprees?

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

So you’re going to get way out over your ski’s today.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Lol, for about 4 years together.

Lots of drone strikes and the complete disintegration of Libya. How soon you forget.

Plus how many soldiers died. Dimms and Pubs like Bush and Cheney are all the same scum that sell their souls to the military industrial complex.

Hillary and Obama have more blood on their hands than Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs.

Last edited:
Of course he's amazed, democrats have always stood by like inveterate slugs while his plutocratic buddies ran roughshod over democracy. Finally we have an appropriate level of outrage at what Trumpublicans are doing to this country.
Yeah ..
Record employment..
Economic growth
Wages increasing
Returning manufacturing jobs
Destroying the ISIS Caliphate

All that WINNING!!

No wonder you're squirming on the ground in fits of rage.

Isn't he dead?

Or just irrelevant?

Lol, for about 4 years together.

Lots of drone strikes and the complete disintegration of Libya. How soon you forget.

Plus how many soldiers died. Dimms and Pubs like Bush and Cheney are all the same scum that sell their souls to the military industrial complex.

Hillary and Obama have more blood on their hands than Tim Roth is Reservoir Dogs.

None of that has stopped.

"Some" do show their vampire teeth, namely the four witches. Nancy can be snotty, but not vicious.

Forum List

Back