Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates

Dimms are running on:

Trump is racist
Your life sucks
We will give you free shit if you vote for us.

Voters oppose everything Trump stands for. They disapprove of Trumps border policies, immigration policies, international trade, North Korea, Iran and healthcare.
Speak for yourself. I vote, most everyone I know votes, and of all those people, I know of only two who oppose President Trump and what he stands for. The rest of those I know, while they don't always agree with how the President expresses himself, we do agree with his policies and how they have positively affected this country.

I suppose Democrats taking the House was America showing how much they support Trump. A majority of voters disagree wit you and the people you know.
Of course. That's why the Senate still belongs to the Reps. It appears to me that the division is very closely equal. Do you think the current bill of goods being pedaled by the Dem field of hopefuls will sway voters to vote their way?

Gingrich amazed by 'level of anger' exhibited by Dem candidates
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says he can't recall Americans electing an angry president.
Common sense says we shouldn't elect any of these emotional Democrats. Their speeches might inspire crazy Americans to do crazy violent acts.

Forum List

Back