Girl excels on boys football team

She is GOING to get hurt at some point - maybe badly.
I have no problem with women playing on a men's team IF they're good enough but football is not a good idea.
Even boys get hurt playing football.

A great accomplishment

Let me get this straight.

She scored twice in a game. Cool. From the article it sounded like those were the only TDs she’s scored ever. Am I reading that wrong? I hope so. If she got a college offer and an NIL deal for that it’s just a gimmick.

Let me get this straight.

She scored twice in a game. Cool. From the article it sounded like those were the only TDs she’s scored ever. Am I reading that wrong? I hope so. If she got a college offer and an NIL deal for that it’s just a gimmick.
She did get a NIL deal.

She did get a NIL deal.
Read the article again now that Im in front of a computer and not on my phone. It's 100% a gimmick. She didn't get an NIL deal because she's actually any good at football. She got a NIL deal because she has a vagina and wears a football uniform.

Read the article again now that Im in front of a computer and not on my phone. It's 100% a gimmick. She didn't get an NIL deal because she's actually any good at football. She got a NIL deal because she has a vagina and wears a football uniform.
Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?
? Why is pointing out that your post is disingenuous me hating women? Why is pointing out the truth hating women? Is what I said untrue? Do you think she got an NIL deal because of her football acumen or because she has a vagina and wears a football uniform? Would a HS boy who "accomplished" as much as she did (from a football perspective) get an NIL deal?

? Why is pointing out that your post is disingenuous me hating women? Why is pointing out the truth hating women? Is what I said untrue? Do you think she got an NIL deal because of her football acumen or because she has a vagina and wears a football uniform? Would a HS boy who "accomplished" as much as she did (from a football perspective) get an NIL deal?
It's a good story and has gotten national attention.

It's a good story and has gotten national attention.
why? Why is anyone interested in this? Countless boys across the country score multiple TD's in a single game every week. Do they get NIL deals? Does anyone outside their local area likely give a shit? So why is this interesting? What's different about this story and all the boys doing it every week? Look Im happy for this girl. Hope they pay her a ton of money and she lives happily ever after, but their doing so has zero to do with her ability on the football field. ZERO!

Forum List

Back