Girl Scout Cookies a Menace.

ahhhh, horseshit! If I didn't buy Girl Scout cookies, Boy Scout caramel corn or my son's school candy( this year it's beef sticks) I would buy the damn things at the store. At least I know the money spent on the kids is for the kids and their intended goals...

Last edited:
I love their Lemonades! Great with a hot cocoa or coffee in the morning!

Well, work is good and gets you ready for later in life. What is wrong with it?

The fellow is contending that they are fatty foods, and in today's atmosphere of healthy eating, they are selling addictive foods that are bad...

I don't buy GS cookies but I always tell the parent there why. I will not support an organization that teaches girls that homosexuality is normal and allows perverts into the ranks.

I'm not even going to comment on how ridiculous this piece is. :eusa_whistle:

NPR Food Blog Takes On Girl Scout Cookie Menace: 'You're Co-opting Innocent Children' @ NPR Food Blog Takes On Girl Scout Cookie Menace: 'You're Co-opting Innocent Children' | NewsBusters with links.

I couldn't get through it.

the tyrants want to take away my thin mints, b/c I'm not adult enough to make up my own mind.

And leftist refuse to answer; http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/347958-why-do-you-support-government-tyranny.html

If npr is talking about it, I can assure you the dnc gave them the go ahead

The fellow is contending that they are fatty foods, and in today's atmosphere of healthy eating, they are selling addictive foods that are bad...

That's a personal choice. Who is it to him to tell a person what to eat?

That's a personal choice. Who is it to him to tell a person what to eat?

Exactly.....some people need to learn that their soapbox is rotten...and they will fail and fall from their position of advising the audience....because no one listens..

hqdefault.jpg

buy the damned cookies or else

NPR Food Blog Takes On Girl Scout Cookie Menace: 'You're Co-opting Innocent Children' @ NPR Food Blog Takes On Girl Scout Cookie Menace: 'You're Co-opting Innocent Children' | NewsBusters with links.

Most of the money from the Cookie Sales goes to the local Troop, HOWEVER , the Girl Scout NAtional Organization has their hand in the till and they are a sorry bunch of devious bastards who actively and sometimes openly strive to mold the minds of youg girls to their feminist Lesbian ideology.

Girl Scouts , as one of their badge requirements must research a website from a radical feminist group Global Fund for Women , an organization that funds groups such as

"A Lesbian Feminist Tornado,"
"Women Sex Workers of Argentina,"
Lesbians and Feminists for Decriminalizing Abortion
Orchids of the Sea Women Sex Workers' Movement
Organization Trans, Queens of the Night

Many more questionable groups of which little data is available.
Charlotte Bunch, an ultra left radical feminist is a founding member and current board member of this group. She authored this disturbing document stating that all feminists must be lesbians. " Lesbians must become feminists and fight against woman oppression, just as feminists must become Lesbians if they hope to end male supremacy.... Lesbians In Revolt - by Charlotte Bunch

Moral Indictment of the Girl Scouts

Last edited:
I think it is unfair. The GS cookies sales, I mean.

Cute little girls, selling cookies for a good cause, and the cookies are DELICIOUS! There is no fighting a trifecta like that!

Most of the money from the Cookie Sales goes to the local Troop, HOWEVER , the Girl Scout NAtional Organization has their hand in the till and they are a sorry bunch of devious bastards who actively and sometimes openly strive to mold the minds of youg girls to their feminist Lesbian ideology.

Girl Scouts , as one of their badge requirements must research a website from a radical feminist group Global Fund for Women , an organization that funds groups such as

"A Lesbian Feminist Tornado,"
"Women Sex Workers of Argentina,"
Lesbians and Feminists for Decriminalizing Abortion
Orchids of the Sea Women Sex Workers' Movement
Organization Trans, Queens of the Night

Many more questionable groups of which little data is available.
Charlotte Bunch, an ultra left radical feminist is a founding member and current board member of this group. She authored this disturbing document stating that all feminists must be lesbians. " Lesbians must become feminists and fight against woman oppression, just as feminists must become Lesbians if they hope to end male supremacy.... Lesbians In Revolt - by Charlotte Bunch

Moral Indictment of the Girl Scouts

jeez, another one. You guys would've loved being at witch trials/burnings, in the old days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back