Girl Shoots Her BF In The Stomach Because He Wouldn’t Get Out Her House After She Broke Up With Him For Cheating!

Anyone wanna take a guess as to the race of the shooter and victim?? ... :lol: :lol:
sassy.jpg

Anyone wanna take a guess as to the race of the shooter and victim?? ... :lol: :lol:
View attachment 326382
What does race have to do with this? Toy-boy was cheating. Why didn't he just leave in disgrace, having been found out?

There was one of those things on the internet a while back, in which a bride (Caucasian) was sent her wannabe "husband's" e-mails with his gal-pal, X rated. She nailed him at the altar and read them aloud to the congregation, thus narrowly escaping being married to him. He actually was there in a church to marry her, but had a chick on the side.

While I'm a bit squeamish about shooting people, this toy-boy did have it coming, and he knew it.

View attachment 326382
What does race have to do with this? Toy-boy was cheating. Why didn't he just leave in disgrace, having been found out?

There was one of those things on the internet a while back, in which a bride (Caucasian) was sent her wannabe "husband's" e-mails with his gal-pal, X rated. She nailed him at the altar and read them aloud to the congregation, thus narrowly escaping being married to him. He actually was there in a church to marry her, but had a chick on the side.

While I'm a bit squeamish about shooting people, this toy-boy did have it coming, and he knew it.
******* are violent...next question.

View attachment 326382

I don't like shooting people. But there must be some sort of punishment for people who do the sort of thing that he did. We cannot approve of this sort of conduct. There are stupid people who are heterosexual and continue to attack LGBTs, yet this sort of stuff happens between heterosexuals and we need to clean it up. Clean house!

View attachment 326382

I don't like shooting people. But there must be some sort of punishment for people who do the sort of thing that he did. We cannot approve of this sort of conduct. There are stupid people who are heterosexual and continue to attack LGBTs, yet this sort of stuff happens between heterosexuals and we need to clean it up. Clean house!
Then she should have called the police. However, she is a violent groid sow. As for homosexuals, I hold no ill will toward them as people. However, their actions are an abomination to the lord and their punishment is eternal damnation. So, whether they die from GRIDS, at the hand of another gay or someone else, they should repent and cease their wicked ways or burn for eternity.

Forum List

Back