Girl Shoots Her BF In The Stomach Because He Wouldn’t Get Out Her House After She Broke Up With Him For Cheating!

Underscores the well known fact that just having a gun in the house leads to gun violence instead of preventing it. Also why so many suicide attempts are successful
I suspect it's because people are trying to kill themselves.
Wow...you figured that out huh? In about 90 percent of the attempts involving firearms, they are successful. Outside of throwing oneself off of buildings, other attempts come in at 50% success or less

Than they really didnt want to commit suicide and were looking for attention.

Underscores the well known fact that just having a gun in the house leads to gun violence instead of preventing it. Also why so many suicide attempts are successful
I suspect it's because people are trying to kill themselves.
Wow...you figured that out huh? In about 90 percent of the attempts involving firearms, they are successful. Outside of throwing oneself off of buildings, other attempts come in at 50% success or less
As a method of suicide, walking on train tracks has a really low rate of failure.
Just saying....

Yeah. Do you indulge in this sort of crap? It comes from a white-trash website.
I know this. If you continue to apologize for sin you will be in the pit with them.

Yeah. Like I "apologize for sin." You are really messed up. Another dumb culthead.
Well of course you do...you apologize for the gays...for this violent black beast...you apologize for everything. You are a foul beasty who spends his/her life virtue signalling like a good drone.

I guess he thought she was playing...

I think that just might be the best video I've seen all year.

You know, she could have called 9-1-1 to get him out, but our local law enforcement posted on their Facebook page a few weeks ago that they were not going to respond to 9-1-1 calls during the pandemic unless it was a matter of life and death.

So I imagine the conversation would have gone something like this:

911 OPERATOR: 9-1-1, what is your emergency?

WOMAN: My ex-boyfriend won't leave my house!

911 OPERATOR: Is he threatening you?

WOMAN: He just won't leave!

911 OPERATOR: Ma'am, we cannot come to your house unless someone's life is in danger.

WOMAN: *BLAM!* How 'bout now?

I know this. If you continue to apologize for sin you will be in the pit with them.

Yeah. Like I "apologize for sin." You are really messed up. Another dumb culthead.
Well of course you do...you apologize for the gays...for this violent black beast...you apologize for everything. You are a foul beasty who spends his/her life virtue signalling like a good drone.

What an asshole comment. There is no reason to "apologize" for LGBTs and, in any event, there is no being on this earth or anywhere else who would receive such an "apology." I don't know to whom you refer as a "violent black beast" as decent people do not refer to a human being as a "beast" absent a horrible crime, like being a serial killer. This is an article about a woman who shot a man who threatened her and wouldn't leave. I don't know what cult you are in, but it's entirely worthless.

You are the one who owes a really big apology to a whole lot of people and probably a whole lot of repentance on your part. Again, I found your insulting phrase on a white-trash website.

I guess he thought she was playing...

That's taking things too far but I can understand why she did it.

Some men just don't take no for an answer or get the F out of here.

She warned him.
I watched the video. Both are typical low IQ Africans, but I actually smiled when he started screaming, "da bitch shot me!" NOBODY deserved it more than him. Darwin at work again.

Good grief! You leftard idiots need to be tortured and punished out of your liquor and weed until I get my guns back!

What an asshole comment. There is no reason to "apologize" for LGBTs and, in any event, there is no being on this earth or anywhere else who would receive such an "apology." I don't know to whom you refer as a "violent black beast" as decent people do not refer to a human being as a "beast" absent a horrible crime, like being a serial killer. This is an article about a woman who shot a man who threatened her and wouldn't leave. I don't know what cult you are in, but it's entirely worthless.

You are the one who owes a really big apology to a whole lot of people and probably a whole lot of repentance on your part. Again, I found your insulting phrase on a white-trash website.
Oh stop retracting. You were chomping at the bit to inject the "LGBT" agenda into the conversation.

As for the violent black beast...try the woman with the gun who shot an unarmed man.

If it were a man gunning down a woman and I used the word beast you would say fuck all.

You are repugnant and foul.

Back to the pit demon.

Oh stop retracting. You were chomping at the bit to inject the "LGBT" agenda into the conversation.

As for the violent black beast...try the woman with the gun who shot an unarmed man.

If it were a man gunning down a woman and I used the word beast you would say fuck all.

Back to the pit demon.

I'm a "demon"? This is hilarious. It is you who are trying to interject false-religion crap into every conversation. I was merely pointing out that the right-wing scum has spent years attacking women and gays and trying to take away our First Amendment freedoms. There is no "agenda" except to preserve freedom for all of us, including women and LGBTs. Keep your cult shit to yourself and go kiss skanky frankie's ass. He has an ample ass, so there's plenty of room.

Back to the pit demon.

I'm a "demon"? This is hilarious. It is you who are trying to interject false-religion crap into every conversation. I was merely pointing out that the right-wing scum has spent years attacking women and gays and trying to take away our First Amendment freedoms. There is no "agenda" except to preserve freedom for all of us, including women and LGBTs. Keep your cult shit to yourself and go kiss skanky frankie's ass. He has an ample ass, so there's plenty of room.
I'm a "demon"?

tard.jpg
Yeah Corky...you're evil. You promote faggotry...you promote violence against men by openly defending a violent criminal...pretty evil stuff.

Forum List

Back