Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

This instructor should be arrested.

I have to admit that I haven't read this thread so if I say or ask something stupid just tell me.

What I want to know is, if a foreign national or tourist is in the US and goes to a sporting event where the American flag is hoisted and the national anthem is played what is the reaction if the visitor doesn't stand or put his hand over his heart during the music?

This instructor should be arrested.

1. The police viewed the tape and did not "arrest the teacher" (instructional aide, not teacher)

2. This is the B, C and D team you are inevitably going to get in ALL schools once you are done with your Defund the Schools campaign. Happy?

Imagine if the girl said the word "God" in a public school

The instructor would have probably shot her dead.

Wow, that's amazing to know. My students just sang "Walk in Jerusalem" and listened to "Go Down Moses" and no one got shot. Huh

Ike added that later.

That is not long for this world today though. In fact, they probably don't even say it any more.

Every morning in my public school. Been that way for all the years I've taught. Nearly 30

Is there better video of this anywhere?
I am not seeing anyone shoving her into a wall.
I am seeing a teacher approach her and I see the girl ignoring the teacher and continuing to walk.
The teacher then steps in front of her to stop her, she continues to try and keep walking away, at which point the teacher lightly appears to touch her and more "guide" her to the wall than "shove".

This looks like more of someone trying to get some money than anything else.

I think the teacher assistant was probably out of line and should have ignored, but I don't see any violence either. Nothing like "shoving". The fact that the police investigated and no arrests were made tells you right there.

Bullshit. The staff is allowed to stop kids who are roaming the hallways while class is in session, jackass.

Obviously she was late for class if the pledge was being recited and she was in the hallway.

We're not.

I teach elementary school. The state law now is: if a student makes for the door to escape class--even if you know that child is a runner and will leave the school--you cannot even use your body to block the door. That is "seclusion", see. You must allow the child to run and then the adults in the building will chase the child down.

Outside.

Into the street.

Yes, for real.

We're not.

I teach elementary school. The state law now is: if a student makes for the door to escape class--even if you know that child is a runner and will leave the school--you cannot even use your body to block the door.
It didn't happen in a classroom and the miscreant was not secluded or blocked from leaving.

The way to deal with them if they get an attitude is to expel them permanently.

Last edited:
It didn't happen in a classroom and the miscreant was not secluded or blocked from leaving.
More or less my take as I said earlier in the thread.
If the girl is just walking into the building when the anthem is playing, it means she is late.
The hall monitor sees her walk in, and as part of her job, wants to see her student ID.
The entitle minded student wanted to just ignore her, and attempted to walk right past her.
The monitor stepped in front of her, and the girl again attempted to walk past her without giving her ID. The monitor looks like all she did was turn her body so the girl had her back to the wall at which time she gave the monitor her ID.
End of story.
But no... the girls is entitled for a reason. And we see why when we see the actions of her parents. They actually retain a lawyer and try and sue the school based on the girls OBVIOUS over dramatization of what happened.
And that is why this girl is probably going to grow up to be an entitled loud mouth narcissist.

The problem isn't the country itself though, it's that not enough people want to fight to keep our freedoms anymore.
I agree, but only to a certain extent. Certain people these days only fight when they realize that their own freedoms may be taken away or they fight to score freedoms that no person should ever have in the first place, like the freedom to use any restroom that they want to go in for example.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.

True that's not acceptable behavior and no one should be forcing anyone to do anything but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
you don't understand the difference between private or societal behavior and the behavior of an agent of the government do you?

If the teacher truly physically touched her unprovoked then yes in my opinion because that qualifies as assault.

Ok, you charge the person with assault then, but why penalize the taxpayers with having to fork over money?

She was obviously late to class.

So then why did the teacher touch her? When I was tardy in school I got warnings and possibly write ups and detentions (I can't remember it I ever got past the warning stage.) for it, but nobody ever put their hands on me.

Ok, you charge the person with assault then, but why penalize the taxpayers with having to fork over money?

Isn't that how it works?

It can be as little as unwantedly touch to consider an harassment.

Healthline

Sexual Assault, Defined — Plus Resources for Support​

"Any sexual act you didn’t give explicit consent for counts as sexual assault. This includes touching or harassment, sexual coercion, and rape or attempted rape, among other nonconsensual acts."

LINK

bolding mine

I have gone through several sexual harassment training as part of a required city-wide training for all employees as required by law and they make clear it doesn't take much to get in trouble.

It doesn't take much for an action to be illegal especially when it is specifically unwanted by the target.

"It’s worth noting that sexual harassment doesn’t have to be directed at a specific person. Comments made to or about a group, like all the women in your office, still fall into the category of sexual harassment.

There’s some crossover: Unwanted touching or physical acts, could count as both sexual harassment and sexual assault."

bolding mine

Soon the state will be forcing us all to say the pledge of allegiance, while on our knees.
Just a year ago the state was forcing us all to take a toxic injection.

Good for Barnwell. I hope they sue hell out of the school.

I have to admit that I haven't read this thread so if I say or ask something stupid just tell me.

What I want to know is, if a foreign national or tourist is in the US and goes to a sporting event where the American flag is hoisted and the national anthem is played what is the reaction if the visitor doesn't stand or put his hand over his heart during the music?
As of a year and a half ago? Basically nothing.
We're not.

I teach elementary school. The state law now is: if a student makes for the door to escape class--even if you know that child is a runner and will leave the school--you cannot even use your body to block the door. That is "seclusion", see. You must allow the child to run and then the adults in the building will chase the child down.

Outside.

Into the street.

Yes, for real.

If I didn't hate children with a passion, I'd have done it in a heartbeat. I figured out how good teachers had it by 8th grade.

Forum List

Back