Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

Well unless something happened that they're not telling us (which I admit is a full possibility with the news media) then why else would the teacher target her specifically? True racism still exists among the white community, it's just scarce these days.
So it's just because the teacher assistant was white and the student was black?

So it's just because the teacher assistant was white and the student was black?

Could be, but I can't confirm that as we don't even know for sure if the instructor was white, but that girl was the only one targeted unless other students non-targeted were black as well.

Incidental touching is not assault.

I heard somewhere that teachers weren't allowed to touch students unless in self-defense and I think that's true anywhere if it's out of aggression.

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.
No one?

No one has a problem when blm tries to force people to go along with their fists in the air thing and say blacks are gods.

No sues when people tell others they are racist just for being white.

No one sues when people with maga hats get man handled or arrested or threatened.

No one cares about a lot of stuff, except when it can be perceived as a negative for white people or make America look bad.

True that's not acceptable behavior and no one should be forcing anyone to do anything but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Deflection from the actually thread topic noted.

Gold-digging lottery mentality family.
Reporting and disciplining the teacher should be enough.
But this is like a whiplash claim.

Gold-digging lottery mentality family.
Reporting and disciplining the teacher should be enough.
But this is like a whiplash claim.
That's what you would do if your child was shoved into a wall at school by a member of the administration?

What about "one nation under God" though?
We, at my school, say it (the Pledge) every morning.
Those RWI's that refuse to stand and pledge are ignored.

What is your current outrage?

Forum List

Back