Girl Shoved Into A Wall For Not Saying The Pledge Of Allegiance

I took it from the article that they meant that she just cornered her but at some point obviously put their hands on her. Although I will agree with you about that last part.

My question is usually the pledge is done at the start of homeroom, when kids are supposed to be in said homeroom at their desks.

What was she doing in the hallway still?

The video evidence certainly doesn't show her getting slammed against the wall. And they haven't provided a shred of evidence that the incident had anything to do with the pledge of allegiance.
Yeah, I read they have video, and the family released it. (They got the school surveillance video, somehow.) And no one is saying it wasn't about her walking to class while they were saying the Pledge. Apparently it's pretty truthful; the case is more whether teachers get to knock kids around for stuff like that.

My question is usually the pledge is done at the start of homeroom, when kids are supposed to be in said homeroom at their desks.

I don't know but she still didn't deserve to be assaulted for simply just tardy purposes.

I don't know but she still didn't deserve to be assaulted for simply just tardy purposes.

If she was assaulted, I agree the school employee should be fired and charged.

The thing is the video is very very hazy, and details aren't really that clear.

The other option is she was out of class without permission, mouthed off, had her ID taken, tussled with the employee and now the pledge is a post incident added factor.

The Instructor was wrong to slam the girl against the wall. On the other hand, I do feel that it’s inappropriate for people to not stop and be respectful during the Pledge of Allegiance or National Anthem. I don’t expect you to recite/sing it, but being respectful is a minimal inconvenience.
- So when you walk somewhere and speakers begin to troll some indoctrinating stuff, you have to stop and participate?
- What if the black girl does not feel treated equally, doesn´t believe she´s really part of everything?

Students show up late for school....all....the....time. And she wasn't the only student in the hallway.

This makes me wonder if stadium security can start body slamming people getting their beers, nachos, going to the bathroom etc at sporting events while the Nat'l Anthem is being played.

Students show up late for school....all....the....time. And she wasn't the only student in the hallway.

This makes me wonder if stadium security can start body slamming people getting their beers, nachos, going to the bathroom etc at sporting events while the Nat'l Anthem is being played.

In the video I don't see many other students. All I see is the two of them,

Granted the video quality is like the system is from 2001.....

Again just asking questions, which seems to perturb the left when the questions just don't accept one side automatically.

So when you walk somewhere and speakers begin to troll some indoctrinating stuff, you have to stop and participate?
I do. My family is well aware that if the tv/radio is on or we are out somewhere and the national anthem comes on, conversation ends immediately, and we stand respectfully until it’s over. NO EXCEPTIONS.
What if the black girl does not feel treated equally, doesn´t believe she´s really part of everything?
If the black girl doesn’t want to respect this nation she is free to move at any time and leave her passport and citizenship at the border.

I do. My family is well aware that if the tv/radio is on or we are out somewhere and the national anthem comes on, conversation ends immediately, and we stand respectfully until it’s over. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If the black girl doesn’t want to respect this nation she is free to move at any time and leave her passport and citizenship at the border.

I agree, but at the same time she had freedom to decide not to say the pledge. It's sad but true. Actually, due to how fucked up our country is today I could understand why. I still love my country because it's my home, but I can't stand how the democrats have fucked it up. The problem isn't the country itself though, it's that not enough people want to fight to keep our freedoms anymore.

I say the pledge (I retired, so I'm speaking about 37 years) with the students EVERY DAY.

10-20 years ago, ALL students stood and said the Pledge.

Last Year, I had 3 students that refused.
I, and the rest of the class, ignored them.

No calling home
No School Board Meetings
No disciplinary Action

Just ignore them.

I still love my country because it's my home, but I can't stand how the democrats have fucked it up.
FVCKK You.
It is NOT a (D) thing.

Since you don't have a JOB,
How about you actually apply and visit a classroom.

My guess is that your application would be denied....rightfully.

If she was assaulted, I agree the school employee should be fired and charged.

The thing is the video is very very hazy, and details aren't really that clear.

The other option is she was out of class without permission, mouthed off, had her ID taken, tussled with the employee and now the pledge is a post incident added factor.
How do you know she was out of class without permission?
How do you know she mouthed off?
How do you know SHE tussled with the employee?

Oh...............because she's black, right? MUST BE her fault.

I agree, but at the same time she had freedom to decide not to say the pledge. It's sad but true. Actually, due to how fucked up our country is today I could understand why. I still love my country because it's my home, but I can't stand how the democrats have fucked it up. The problem isn't the country itself though, it's that not enough people want to fight to keep our freedoms anymore.
When did you volunteer to fight for our freedoms?

Not to parrot some pledge upon order is American. The girl acted American. I don´t know for people who do the Walmart pledge each morning but free people do what they like.

The free nation that sets up Northkorean speakers needs some fix, man.

Is there better video of this anywhere?
I am not seeing anyone shoving her into a wall.
I am seeing a teacher approach her and I see the girl ignoring the teacher and continuing to walk.
The teacher then steps in front of her to stop her, she continues to try and keep walking away, at which point the teacher lightly appears to touch her and more "guide" her to the wall than "shove".

This looks like more of someone trying to get some money than anything else.

Is there better video of this anywhere?
I am not seeing anyone shoving her into a wall.
I am seeing a teacher approach her and I see the girl ignoring the teacher and continuing to walk.
The teacher then steps in front of her to stop her, she continues to try and keep walking away, at which point the teacher lightly appears to touch her and more "guide" her to the wall than "shove".

This looks like more of someone trying to get some money than anything else.

The problem is that the video and the article seem to contradict each other so I'm not too sure what actually happened anymore. :confused:

Forum List

Back