Girl wins state title in boys wrestling?

She can be in girls sports as long as she hold off on the hormone part. The Testosterone is an unfair advantage. Hell its probably an unfair advantage even if she participated in the boys division.

Sometimes in life you have to make choices.

She's in full compliance with Texas law and sports regulation.

And separate water fountains were in full compliance with Texas law before the 1960's. Arguing the how and not the why again.

So which bathroom/shower should she be using?

I thought it was a he?

I am referring to her as the gender Texas law declares her.

Texas "declared" her nothing. Nature did. And Texas is simply stating a fact.

Mark

She can be in girls sports as long as she hold off on the hormone part. The Testosterone is an unfair advantage. Hell its probably an unfair advantage even if she participated in the boys division.

And separate water fountains were in full compliance with Texas law before the 1960's. Arguing the how and not the why again.

I thought it was a he?

Texas needs to change it's laws. Performance enhancing drugs should not be allowed. The Olympics and other governing bodies would disqualify her immediately, no matter what the gender.

Call me Hulk. I identify as The Hulk. I know in my heart I am The Hulk though I am trapped in a human body. I demand to be allowed to come to work wearing ripped purple pants, a ripped shirt, or no shirt depending on my mood, and covered in green body paint.

Furthermore I will only communicate in grunts, growls, or the occasional "Hulk smash." It is up to you to adapt to my condition, not the other way around.

Furthermore work must provide a beater car for me that I can go and smash during my lunch breaks. I wouldn't want to do it on the clock. That would be stealing. When dining out, no shoes, no shirt, no service does not apply to me as that is discrimination.

Speaking of discrimination if anyone says something I disagree with I will have to file a complaint as I being the only green one around am the obvious victim regardless of any so-called facts, or truth. Adding to that if someone commits a crime against me it will also automatically be a hate crime since I being The Hulk am a minority.

Also if some group decides they want to have an event such as a parade I have every right to force my way into it to display my Hulk pride. Finally, if I ever join the military, or am placed in jail then these organizations must spend money for gamma radiation research so that they can complete my human to The Hulk transformation.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a Hulkophobe. P.S. The Hulk uses whatever bathroom it wants.

Girl wins state title in boys wrestling

must have been a tourney with nothing but candy ass RW boys.

:lmao:

The OP fucked it up, big surprise. She won in girls' wrestling.

It's liberals who are trying image boys are girls, chicks with dicks and dude's with quasi-pussies as common & normal behavior. I can't keep this shit straight, it's too confusing.

Even your comment is confusing...."she won"............If I recall, it's a chick with a dick or dick pending. Why can't we just call em chicks with dicks? "transgender boy" is too confusing, and it has no meaning in a logical context.

Last edited:

Girls. Using a bathroom isn't impacted by taking hormones. Participating in a sport such as wrestling most certainly is.

His/Her choice is simple, if you want to participate in sports, hold off on your transition.

As usual you're trying to have it both ways.

Actually your side is the one doing that. Sometimes choices have to be made. Until she's clipped, she's a she. After that she has more of a case of being a he, but genetically still a she, and only a he cosmetically.

Girls. Using a bathroom isn't impacted by taking hormones. Participating in a sport such as wrestling most certainly is.

His/Her choice is simple, if you want to participate in sports, hold off on your transition.

Actually your side is the one doing that. Sometimes choices have to be made. Until she's clipped, she's a she. After that she has more of a case of being a he, but genetically still a she, and only a he cosmetically.

Don't lie about what I've said.

Girl wins state title in boys wrestling

must have been a tourney with nothing but candy ass RW boys.

:lmao:

The OP fucked it up, big surprise. She won in girls' wrestling.

It's liberals who are trying image boys are girls, chicks with dicks and dude's with quasi-pussies as common & normal behavior. I can't keep this shit straight, it's too confusing.

Even your comment is confusing...."she won"............If I recall, it's a chick with a dick or dick pending. Why can't we just call em chicks with dicks? "transgender boy" is too confusing, and it has no meaning in a logical context.

You're too confused to be in this thread.

She/he wants to compete and transition at the same time. Transitioning requires use of a drug that is banned in almost all sports, even for therapeutic reasons. His/her procedure is entirely elective, so to me the therapeutic argument goes out the window.

And I didn't say "you", I said "your side", Jeebus, try and grow a pair, snowflake.

I thought it was a he?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

She/he wants to compete and transition at the same time. Transitioning requires use of a drug that is banned in almost all sports, even for therapeutic reasons. His/her procedure is entirely elective, so to me the therapeutic argument goes out the window.

And I didn't say "you", I said "your side", Jeebus, try and grow a pair, snowflake.

I don't have a side. Address what I say when you make accusations about what I've said.

I don't have a side. Address what I say when you make accusations about what I've said.

you do have a side, stop bullshitting.

I did address it, you just don't like, or don't understand the answer. Not my problem.

You people need to make up your minds.

You demand people use the restroom based on the physical sex you were born with restrooms. But not in wrestling.

That said, the kid should not have wrestled as a girl due to the hormone treatments. Yes, the kid could legally but should have not wrestled at all. It was unfair.

I thought it was a he?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

lol Post value, -15

I thought it was a he?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Sad it got a -5 when it is 100% correct. Only a liberal would grade facts so badly.

Mark

I thought it was a he?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Sad it got a -5 when it is 100% correct. Only a liberal would grade facts so badly.

Mark

The post is wrong. Idiot. Texas does in fact have regulations in place that require an athlete to play according to his/her birth certificate,

but gender on birth certificate can be changed.

Texas Birth Certificate Laws
Texas Vital Statistics will issue a new birth certificate with an updated gender marker upon receipt of a court order for change of sex. Tex. Health & Safety Code Ann. § 192.011. To apply for a new birth certificate, the applicant should submit:

• Form VS-170: Application to Amend a Certificate of Birth
  • Certified copy of the court order for change of sex and/or name (The order must specify 'sex change', they will not accept 'gender change')
  • Applicable fees ($47 for a new record)

I thought it was a he?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Mark

The post is wrong. Idiot. Texas does in fact have regulations in place that require an athlete to play according to his/her birth certificate,

Texas Vital Statistics will issue a new birth certificate with an updated gender marker upon receipt of a court order for change of sex. Tex. Health & Safety Code Ann. § 192.011. To apply for a new birth certificate, the applicant should submit:

• Certified copy of the court order for change of sex and/or name (The order must specify 'sex change', they will not accept 'gender change')

Nope. My post stands. Texas did not declare her a girl. Nature did. They simply recorded the reality in front of them.

Mark

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Mark

Nope. My post stands. Texas did not declare her a girl. Nature did. They simply recorded the reality in front of them.

Mark

To play girls' sports she has to be a girl under Texas regs, BUT, she could be a legally transgendered girl who was born a boy,
and thus play girls' sports, so no you are wrong.

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Mark

Mark

To play girls' sports she has to be a girl under Texas regs, BUT, she could be a legally transgendered girl who was born a boy,

I'm wrong? Scientifically, factually, rationally, and logically she is now, and will forever be, a female.

She might be a mutilated, doped female, but she is still a female.

Hmm. I have always heard the left diss the right about denying science. Who's denying science now?

Mark

lol. Post value, -5.

Mark

Mark

I'm wrong? Scientifically, factually, rationally, and logically she is now, and will forever be, a female.

She might be a mutilated, doped female, but she is still a female.

Hmm. I have always heard the left diss the right about denying science. Who's denying science now?

Mark

The topic was Texas law.

Forum List

Back