Girls claim tranny is harassing them in school bathroom

Yes liberals created gender queer which is even more fucked up than trannies. Liberals are their freak of nature deviants

When my sister was thirteen she was in a class with some Puerto Rican boy who used to harass her. Threatened to push her off the second stories, would grope her as she went to class, just was a real dick. So my mom went to the principal and was told she would not be moved from that class to another because it would violate his rights. Yeah. Read that again. Neither the school nor the school board wouldn't budge even when threatened with law suits.

Common sense doesn't matter when politically protected classes are involved.

The boy had the same rights as your sister. Sounds like the issue MIGHT have been one of bullying and most schools are playing catch up with that.

Schools punish people for answering phone calls to help their drunk friends, but won't do anything about a guy harassing girls in a bathroom because they haven't verified it?

In the "minds" of haters, "trainnies" don't have rights.

When are you assholes gonna be moving to Russia?

The UN commission on human rights says that gender segregated bathrooms are a fundamental right of every girl. Deal with the fact that you hate girls and stop trying to deflect.

The UN commission on human rights says that gender segregated bathrooms are a fundamental right of every girl. Deal with the fact that you hate girls and stop trying to deflect.

And I agree with that.

But, where is it written that "trannies" (and Puerto Ricans) don't have rights as well?

Point being that we should not be thinking (or acting) ONLY in either/or terms. Its wrong to take rights away from girls, trannies and/or Puerto Ricans in order to give rights.

And I agree with that.

But, where is it written that "trannies" (and Puerto Ricans) don't have rights as well?

Point being that we should not be thinking (or acting) ONLY in either/or terms. Its wrong to take rights away from girls, trannies and/or Puerto Ricans in order to give rights.

I guess that means you oppose letting fake girls use girl's restrooms because it takes away the rights of those girls to have gender specific restrooms.

Either that, or you are lying about what you believe.

Last edited:
Its pretty simple. Leave the school out of it...

and file police reports of sexual harassment.

And I agree with that.

I guess that means you oppose letting fake girls use girl's restrooms because it takes away the rights of those girls to have gender specific restrooms.

It means whatever you want to twist and lie about it meaning because that is not what I wrote.

And I agree with that.

It means whatever you want to twist and lie about it meaning because that is not what I wrote.

You didn't write that it is wrong to take away rights in order to give rights?

If it is the right of a trannie, or a claimed trannie to use the girls bathroom, it should be permanent and that trannie never permitted to use the boys bathroom.

If it is the right of a trannie, or a claimed trannie to use the girls bathroom, it should be permanent and that trannie never permitted to use the boys bathroom.

No way..... didn't you know that in LA -LA -LIB -LAND .... they should be permitted to use both, girls and boys toilettes... and they should be permitted to harass both too, for as long as they want and as many times as they feel like.

That's their sacred right and no one is going to stop them, damn! :cuckoo:

If this all inclusive sexual orientation BS is going to be allowed in school, they need to make unisex toilets or have the tranny kids pee in the teachers lounge or nurses office bathroom. I don't want my daughter in the same bathroom with a shemale.

rw's are so scared they might actually see a peepee -

The funny part is that this is happening everywhere and there's not a thing you can do about it.

Shouldn't you being going to the market with your ghetto EBT card instead of screwing up this site with your 80 IQ stupidity punk? Hell, if you find the right Wal-Mart you might be able to steal a flat screen TV.

No way..... didn't you know that in LA -LA -LIB -LAND .... they should be permitted to use both, girls and boys toilettes... and they should be permitted to harass both too, for as long as they want and as many times as they feel like.

That's their sacred right and no one is going to stop them, damn! :cuckoo:

I know! It's clear that this BOY isn't a transsexual. He's a BOY using the protective rule as a gateway to harass girls and they can't do anything about it. Then he trots off to brag to the boys about what he gets away with.

No doubt more boys will find this a capital idea and do it themselves. If harassing girls is the goal, and they are protected while doing so, it's a great idea that will spread like wildfire.

Forum List

Back