Gitmo prisoner who NEVER stood trial finally released

Gitmo prisoner cleared for release after 14 years in prison

And you warmongers among us WONDER why we are so fucking hated? How about shit like this? How about propping up dictators and then sending them foreign aid? How about arming terrorist groups? How about bombing hospitals,homes,schools and using drones to murder citizens? Trump needs to END this shit with ISIS and get the fuck out of Iraq and Syria and let them mind their own damn business. PERIOD.
Is his head still attached to his body?

He got off easy, then. Fuck off, you piece of shit.
Aw a Jew doesn't think an INNOCENT MAN deserves to go free...
He did go free.
Oh yes after 14 years.....he did nothing wrong he should have been released within 6 months or hey lets actually get some REAL EVIDENCE of a crime before torturing and kidnapping an innocent person.

A potentially innocent person ;)

By stepping back, defending ourselves when attacks come, by not attacking either economically or militarily, or with verbal nonsense, trying to portray Islam as the enemy and so on.

So we wait for them to attack us? How will we stop these attacks?

You're waiting anyway. How do you stop them? Maybe sometimes you won't stop them.

Saying that, the chances of there being anywhere near as many deaths from these attacks as people who died in Iraq is almost nil.

You reap what you sow, the seeds have been sown, you'll have to accept that some lives will be lost because of this. However, more lives will be saved by doing this, than by attacking, which will just lead to more anger, more attacks from future generations.
How many times has Japan attacked us since we nuked their ass?

How many times has San Marino attacked since 1945? Oh, must have been because Japan was nuked. Or maybe since 1945 Japan has been a US ally.

Jeez, what an argument.
So then, Islamic states are about to become our allies? Weirdo gots da brain freeze...yo.

You said it, not me.

I was merely pointing out that dropping the bomb on Japan ended the war, it didn't stop Japan attacking the US since 1945, being allied did that, and that didn't have to do with the bomb at all.

You're waiting anyway. How do you stop them? Maybe sometimes you won't stop them.

Saying that, the chances of there being anywhere near as many deaths from these attacks as people who died in Iraq is almost nil.

You reap what you sow, the seeds have been sown, you'll have to accept that some lives will be lost because of this. However, more lives will be saved by doing this, than by attacking, which will just lead to more anger, more attacks from future generations.

How many times has San Marino attacked since 1945? Oh, must have been because Japan was nuked. Or maybe since 1945 Japan has been a US ally.

Jeez, what an argument.
So then, Islamic states are about to become our allies? Weirdo gots da brain freeze...yo.

Japan saw American might and wisely decided it's better to join us then oppose us

No, Japan saw Russia invading their country and taking Islands, and decided that Russia's enemy will be Japan's friend. Germany also. It went from WW2 to the Cold War, and the Cold War saw different alignments.

Gitmo prisoner cleared for release after 14 years in prison

And you warmongers among us WONDER why we are so fucking hated? How about shit like this? How about propping up dictators and then sending them foreign aid? How about arming terrorist groups? How about bombing hospitals,homes,schools and using drones to murder citizens? Trump needs to END this shit with ISIS and get the fuck out of Iraq and Syria and let them mind their own damn business. PERIOD.

Serious question, do you think if we left the ME and ISIS, AQ, etc alone they would leave us alone?

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Iran hasn't invaded a country in over 300 years,The US is a bully with an inferiority complex or needle dick syndrome that makes it need to prove itself every 2 or 3 years but getting innocent men and women killed for the industrial military complex and big business to get rich.

Most interesting! You must alert the news agencies and textbook companies immediately.

Iran wasn't formed until after the Islamic Revolution, April 1, 1979. They passed their current constitution October 24, 1979.

But...cute try Odium.

Iran hasn't invaded a country in over 300 years,The US is a bully with an inferiority complex or needle dick syndrome that makes it need to prove itself every 2 or 3 years but getting innocent men and women killed for the industrial military complex and big business to get rich.

Most interesting! You must alert the news agencies and textbook companies immediately.

Iran wasn't formed until after the Islamic Revolution, April 1, 1979. They passed their current constitution October 24, 1979.

But...cute try Odium.
Oh my so lets change its OFFICIAL name....shut up you dumb ass.

But...cute try Odium.

Your post, not mine.

In 1935, Reza Shah asked foreign delegates to use the term Iran, the historical name of the country, used by its native people, in formal correspondence.

OH SNAP! Markle will at this rate just join a long list of annoying fuck nut trolls I refuse to acknowledge

But...cute try Odium.

Your post, not mine.
Your ignorance not mine. But hey believe me you got PLENTY of company.

Oh yes after 14 years.....he did nothing wrong he should have been released within 6 months or hey lets actually get some REAL EVIDENCE of a crime before torturing and kidnapping an innocent person.

Curious, were you on the battlefield when he was captued? If you were not, how do you know about his guilt or innocence?

Jeez, what an argument.

You said it, not me.

I was merely pointing out that dropping the bomb on Japan ended the war, it didn't stop Japan attacking the US since 1945, being allied did that, and that didn't have to do with the bomb at all.

Your ignorance about the Pacific Theatre is dangerous. Millions of lives were SAVED by our dropping the two bombs.

Jeez, what an argument.

You said it, not me.

Your ignorance about the Pacific Theatre is dangerous. Millions of lives were SAVED by our dropping the two bombs.

Er... we're not talking about that.

We're talking about Japan having not attacked the US since 1945.

It's kind of like me saying "it's raining outside" and you telling me how ignorant I am for not knowing that Dinosaurs are extinct.

Forum List

Back