Gitmo prisoners get new gym after refusing equipment made by 'U.S. infidels' Read mo

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Why is this still open again?

Americans are supposed to have sympathy for the accused terrorist detainees now on hunger strike to protest supposedly cruel conditions at the U.S. military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

“I don’t want these individuals to die,” President Obama recently lamented, adding he intends to close Gitmo and transfer the detainees to U.S. prisons.

But just a few years ago, detainees got so plump from overeating hummus and other dishes from the camp’s Islamically correct menu that commanders specially ordered treadmills to help them lose weight.

Then they ordered them again — because they weren’t made by Muslims.

Read more: Gitmo prisoners get new gym after refusing equipment made by 'U.S. infidels' | Fox News

Because these are hardened and mostly insane killers whose own countries don't want them back. Rather than ask why Gitmo is still open, wonder why we are giving in to their demands. Why do they have a gym to begin with?

I always follow the money. I guess this time the folks who sell gym equipment to the government made a score.

Senate blocked GITMO from closing and passed a law that prisoner release must be approved by Congress.

Last edited:
Because these are hardened and mostly insane killers whose own countries don't want them back. Rather than ask why Gitmo is still open, wonder why we are giving in to their demands. Why do they have a gym to begin with?

The NY Post article that was linked was very eye opening. This quote was just one of many.

Gitmo is no longer a prison camp; it’s a state-sponsored madrassa. But that’s not good enough for these inmates. They’re now demanding newer facilities and easier access to lawyers. More are threatening hunger strikes and unrest if they don’t get their way.

So the Pentagon is considering plans for a $150million overhaul to what is already the world’s most costly prison per capita. Each inmate at Gitmo costs roughly $800,000 a year to detain, for a total annual operating budget of more than $170 million.

If the prisoners want to go on a hunger strike what's so wrong with letting them?

The official called Gitmo detainees “some of the most pampered prisoners on the planet.”

He said they get as many as four choices of halal meals and have access to a new $750,000 soccer field. Islamic prayer beads and rugs are now “standard issue.” They get their choice of more than 10,000 Islamic books and videos stocked by a Muslim librarian, who also records soccer and Arabic TV for them. They even have their own clerics to preach to them in Arabic.

Everyone gets a Koran, paperback or hardback, along with little hammocks to keep their holy book from touching the ground when not in use.

Guards are prohibited from handling the books. The Muslim librarian is “the only one that’s allowed to touch the Korans anymore, per detainee request,” the official said. “If I went into the Koran room and started rifling through a Koran, I could be fired.”

But no one gets a Bible, because the Bible could “incite” the terrorists.

Detainees even persuaded prison officials to stop raising the American flag anywhere they could see it.

Gitmo is no longer a prison camp; it’s a state-sponsored madrassa

I can see why so many are fighting to be sent to Gitmo

I'ts like Club Med to conservatives

The official called Gitmo detainees “some of the most pampered prisoners on the planet.”

He said they get as many as four choices of halal meals and have access to a new $750,000 soccer field. Islamic prayer beads and rugs are now “standard issue.” They get their choice of more than 10,000 Islamic books and videos stocked by a Muslim librarian, who also records soccer and Arabic TV for them. They even have their own clerics to preach to them in Arabic.

Everyone gets a Koran, paperback or hardback, along with little hammocks to keep their holy book from touching the ground when not in use.

Guards are prohibited from handling the books. The Muslim librarian is “the only one that’s allowed to touch the Korans anymore, per detainee request,” the official said. “If I went into the Koran room and started rifling through a Koran, I could be fired.”

Detainees even persuaded prison officials to stop raising the American flag anywhere they could see it.

Obama could care less if it stays open or it's closed. He's on safari. To hell with his campaign promises.

Do they know how to play the bleeding heart libs in congress or what? Wahhh... we want more politically correct exercise equipment or we will stop eating your catered food.

Let them stack large rocks for their gym.

Let them starve.

I don't care. Should have taken their sorry arses out on the battlefield and saved us all the BS.

Do they know how to play the bleeding heart libs in congress or what? Wahhh... we want more politically correct exercise equipment or we will stop eating your catered food.

Why not let them go? Or get a trial at least?

The majority of the people still in Gitmo have done nothing.

So much for your liberty and freedom, crap.

BS

They let go the ones that aren't the hardened fighters.

Why don't you let them move into your house Swallow...............

I'm sure they'd love ya.

Let them stack large rocks for their gym.

Let them starve.

I don't care. Should have taken their sorry arses out on the battlefield and saved us all the BS.

What 'battlefield' was that?

Their homes at 3am in the morning?

Gotta love it.

Take that up with your CIC. We will wait for your "protests" of outrage. :eusa_whistle:

Obama could care less if it stays open or it's closed. He's on safari. To hell with his campaign promises.

Welcome Gitmo "Guests"....

We realize we have detained you for over ten years without a trial or a right to face your accusors and to make up for it our Conservatives in Congress have agreed to provide you with little hammocks to hold your Korans and all the hummus you can eat

Enjoy!

BS

I'm sure they'd love ya.

Why?

I wouldn't let you in my house.

Nor would I let you suck my dick or swallow my jiz. Quit begging you fucking fruit.

Besides eaglesucksdick..that beak would hurt.

Take that up with your CIC. We will wait for your "protests" of outrage. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry?

It wasn't the CIC that codified their detention.

That would be congress.

BS

I'm sure they'd love ya.

Why?

I wouldn't let you in my house.

Nor would I let you suck my dick or swallow my jiz. Quit begging you fucking fruit.

Besides eaglesucksdick..that beak would hurt.

lol

Hit a raw nerve ending.

Fuck them at Gitmo. Send them to Allah early.

Forum List

Back