Gitmo prisoners get new gym after refusing equipment made by 'U.S. infidels' Read mo

Why not let them go? Or get a trial at least?

The majority of the people still in Gitmo have done nothing.

So much for your liberty and freedom, crap.

Take that up with your CIC. We will wait for your "protests" of outrage. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry?

It wasn't the CIC that codified their detention.

That would be congress.

congress didn't want trials in NYC. That's for sure

BS

They let go the ones that aren't the hardened fighters.

Why don't you let them move into your house Swallow...............

I'm sure they'd love ya.

Why?

I wouldn't let you in my house.

Nor would I let you suck my dick or swallow my jiz. Quit begging you fucking fruit.

Besides eaglesucksdick..that beak would hurt.

lol

Hit a raw nerve ending.

Fuck them at Gitmo. Send them to Allah early.

Such a shame, faggot.

You could swallow their jiz.

All that spicy Arab food might make it tasty.

And it would get you from hitting on straight guys.

Faggot.

LOL

You just love the Rags down there in Gitmo don't you?

Maybe you want to be in there with them, so you can try out your perverted fantasies there.

LOL

LOL

You just love the Rags down there in Gitmo don't you?

Maybe you want to be in there with them, so you can try out your perverted fantasies there.

LOL

After ten years I think the "rags" should be either tried or released

It is the American Way

BS

They let go the ones that aren't the hardened fighters.

Why don't you let them move into your house Swallow...............

I'm sure they'd love ya.

Why?

I wouldn't let you in my house.

Nor would I let you suck my dick or swallow my jiz. Quit begging you fucking fruit.

Besides eaglesucksdick..that beak would hurt.

Piss off your boy friend would it?

When did the War on Terror End?

They are prisoners of War with their Home Countries Denying they exist.

No Body wants them.

Let them Rot.

Senate blocked GITMO from closing and passed a law that prisoner release must be approved by Congress.

Leaving the main part out of the story. Obama wanted to bring GITMO prisoners into the USA and give them trials.

And it wasn't Congress that blocked it, it was outraged Americans writing to congress that stopped that unbelievably stupid act.

Take that up with your CIC. We will wait for your "protests" of outrage. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry?

It wasn't the CIC that codified their detention.

That would be congress.

Again...take it up with Oblah blah.

Of the 166 detainees remaining at the prison, 86 have long been cleared for transfer if security conditions can be met; 56 of them are Yemeni. Mr. Obama had barred any repatriations there for several years due to an insurgency by Al Qaeda’s Yemen branch in the Arabian Peninsula, but he recently said he was lifting that ban during a major national-security speech in which he rededicated himself to closing the prison.

Under current law, the secretary of defense must certify that a long list of security conditions have been met before a detainee may be sent to another country. Since Congress enacted the limit in January 2011, transfers of low-level detainees from the prison have dried up.
Lawmakers later gave the Pentagon the power to waive most of those restrictions on a case-by-case basis, but the Obama administration has not exercised that authority.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/25/u...namo-detainees-to-be-moved-advances.html?_r=0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1XL1akTco]Enya - Only Time (9/11 Tribute) - YouTube[/ame]

They didn't get a trial.

Fuck the Rags

Senate blocked GITMO from closing and passed a law that prisoner release must be approved by Congress.

Leaving the main part out of the story. Obama wanted to bring GITMO prisoners into the USA and give them trials.

And it wasn't Congress that blocked it, it was outraged Americans writing to congress that stopped that unbelievably stupid act.

The accused deserve trials...it is a basic human right

This is GITMO's $750,000 soccer field. Sheesh!

807D1E3B-F018-4CB5-9614-8DF4A1AD6D9A-2586-0000030C96BF49E1-1.jpg

Do they know how to play the bleeding heart libs in congress or what? Wahhh... we want more politically correct exercise equipment or we will stop eating your catered food.

The ones who did nothing or low level crimes have been released so that ends that talking point.

The accused deserve trials...it is a basic human right

military tribunals do that.

"
In his press conference Tuesday, President Obama repeated that he wanted to shut Guantanamo Bay but blamed Congress for stopping him. “They would not let us close it,” he said. But that’s wrong. President Obama can lawfully release the detainees if he wants to. Congress has made it difficult, but not impossible. Whatever he’s saying, the president does not want to close the detention center—at least not yet."

President Obama can shut Guantanamo whenever he wants to.

"
In his press conference Tuesday, President Obama repeated that he wanted to shut Guantanamo Bay but blamed Congress for stopping him. “They would not let us close it,” he said. But that’s wrong. President Obama can lawfully release the detainees if he wants to. Congress has made it difficult, but not impossible. Whatever he’s saying, the president does not want to close the detention center—at least not yet."

President Obama can shut Guantanamo whenever he wants to.

It's classic Obama. He doesn't want to accept responsibility for releasing them. His base closing rhetoric was a pre election ploy and his base doesn't hold him responsible for whatever he said to get elected.

Forum List

Back