Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

But you love that shit... amirite?

There is NO AMOUNT of crime and corruption that American leftists won't accept. They were thrilled to see Hillary skate yet are rabid about Trump being guilty of crimes. They're pretty much insane.

There is NO AMOUNT of crime and corruption that American leftists won't accept. They were thrilled to see Hillary skate yet are rabid about Trump being guilty of crimes. They're pretty much insane.

If Hillary has committed all these crimes, then by all means, throw the book at her.

I'm just wondering why Orange Jesus and all his minions can't put together a single indictment after all these alleged crimes now that they've been in power for years.

Has she committed crimes, or has a highly-biased and partisan press made tons of money off people like you by keeping you perpetually angry?

If Rudy has evidence of wrong doing you release the information to the proper authorities, you don't go on Twitter and simply threaten it.

Seems to me that one might threaten Rudy with withholding evidence of a crime.

Would I be surprised of wrong doing? No. Do I think Rudy has any? No.

It's just click bait. "Yeah! Lock them up!" lol. Yet more Trump associates have been convicted of felonies in the three years Orange Jesus has been in politics than the Clintons have in 30.

The Clintons are the single best thing that has happened to the right-wing press in the last 30 years.

They allege all these crimes - none that have ever been brought to a grand jury - to keep a perpetual state of rage amongst their viewers and consumers so they can sell advertising to companies and books to viewers.

If Hillary has committed all these crimes, then by all means, throw the book at her.

I'm just wondering why Orange Jesus and all his minions can't put together a single indictment after all these alleged crimes now that they've been in power for years.

Has she committed crimes, or has a highly-biased and partisan press made tons of money off people like you by keeping you perpetually angry?

I also don't understand why neither Sessions nor Barr (thus far) have gone after Hillary for her crimes. You or I would have been sent to prison.

It's just click bait. "Yeah! Lock them up!" lol. Yet more Trump associates have been convicted of felonies in the three years Orange Jesus has been in politics than the Clintons have in 30.

Well, guys like you don't believe in equal application of the law. In other words, you don't believe in the law, period. It's blatantly obvious that the DOJ and FBI are filled to the brim with leftist partisans that protect Democrats from their crimes and try to help them in damaging the Republican Party.

If you ever get your way, the U.S. will become like China with a one-party, oligarchy that is all-powerful. The elitists at the top will control everything, get rich and imprison all political opponents. I know all of that would be just fine with you. After all, leftists don't have a problem with a police-state, as long as you're the ones running it.

Well, guys like you don't believe in equal application of the law. In other words, you don't believe in the law, period. It's blatantly obvious that the DOJ and FBI are filled to the brim with leftist partisans that protect Democrats from their crimes and try to help them in damaging the Republican Party.

If you ever get your way, the U.S. will become like China with a one-party, oligarchy that is all-powerful. The elitists at the top will control everything, get rich and imprison all political opponents. I know all of that would be just fine with you. After all, leftists don't have a problem with a police-state, as long as you're the ones running it.

Why is Trump appointing leftist partisans to run the FBI and DOJ?

I'm typically skeptical of these types of claims. I'll need some corroboration, after all, I'm not a libtard. If true, it could be cataclysmic for the Democratic Party and our nation.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter
It's wise to just stop reading after you see anything beginning with "Rudy says"....

And when you stop laughing...get a good stiff drink

I'm typically skeptical of these types of claims. I'll need some corroboration, after all, I'm not a libtard. If true, it could be cataclysmic for the Democratic Party and our nation.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

Rudy talks even more trash than his boss.

He has spent the last almost 20 years living off the fact he way mayor when 9/11 happened. That is his only claim to fame.

I also don't understand why neither Sessions nor Barr (thus far) have gone after Hillary for her crimes. You or I would have been sent to prison.
Maybe because she hasn`t committed any crimes? We don`t lock people up because the president and his red hatted goobers think someone did something illegal. Neither her campaign manager or her personal lawyer will be watching football at the big house today as Trump`s swamp creatures will.

Tell Rudolph to bring it on!!
What are you and all the rest of you poor little brain washed leftist that watch nothing but the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING going to do when the TRUTH comes out after Dec. 9th? What WILL you do? What will do if even your own propaganda wing has to report the TRUTH, and your HEROS like Adam ScHITt are facing JAIL?

What will you do when the REPUBLICANS get whatever impeachment articles over in the senate, and there's no more Adam ScHITt to PROTECT witnesses and SILENCE them?

I'd hate to be one of you people, seriously. You ALL have a VERY RUDE AWAKENING COMING.

Maybe SCREAMING AT THE SKY will help you... I don't know... a petting puppy... a coloring book... some play dough... :lol:

The democrats are FUCKED, BIG TIME... and it's time you MORONS woke the fuck up.

bookmarked so on Dec 10th we can all come back and laugh at your stupid partisan sheep ass.

If Rudy has evidence of wrong doing you release the information to the proper authorities, you don't go on Twitter and simply threaten it.

Rudy`s Russian goons trying to flee the country with one way tickets doesn`t raise any red flags for you?

I just read the article where Rudi said he's got files locked away that show Biden "monetized" his position for 40 years. Giuliani attacks foes, claims again to have 'insurance' to stay in Trump's good graces Giuliani said this in response to his interesting remark that he believes the President will not throw him under the bus, but "I've got insurance." When another reporter followed up and asked him what the "insurance" was, Giuliani said he has poop on Biden.

My question was the same as yours: If Giuliani has any evidence that Biden has done something illegal, why has he got it squirreled away in his safe? Why didn't he report it to the authorities?

Giuliani is making a bunch of noise, imo. He's being attacked from all sides.

Rudy`s Russian goons trying to flee the country with one way tickets doesn`t raise any red flags for you?

I have no idea what your point is.

Wow, you've really gone off the deep end. That's pretty nutty stuff.

Like I said, if the Clintons have broken laws, go after them. If Democrats break the law, go after them. If Republicans break the law, go after them.

But this "Conservatives as Victims" conspiracy mindset is pretty sad.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

Yes. As a Trump supporter, you have a high bar for authenticity.

You avoid making scurrilous accusations.

That's why you started a "if this is true" thread about this unfounded accusation. The subject matter is not revealed in Rudy's tweet.

Fuck right off, please.
look dude... no one... NO One should EVER get away with deleting evidence they looked to first alter then obliterate any way to get it back.

not you.
not me.
not my brothers
not trump
and not Hillary.

until the left has rage for their own improper actions they have ZERO credibility on accusing others.

all this "well she was cleared" is simply hiding behind the very system you'd NEVER allow Trump to do.

hell Barr says the phone call was NOT improper and you hear he's a puppet.

But that same logic can't be had for someone deleting evidence now is it+

go fuck yourself if your standards are low enough.

Barr who. The AG who works for tramp and asks how high tramp wants him to jump and jumps a little extra each time,

Just kidding, we all know Barr is so very out of shape!

we don't live in the woeld we were raised in.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

Yes. As a Trump supporter, you have a high bar for authenticity.

You avoid making scurrilous accusations.

That's why you started a "if this is true" thread about this unfounded accusation. The subject matter is not revealed in Rudy's tweet.

Fuck right off, please.
look dude... no one... NO One should EVER get away with deleting evidence they looked to first alter then obliterate any way to get it back.

not you.
not me.
not my brothers
not trump
and not Hillary.

until the left has rage for their own improper actions they have ZERO credibility on accusing others.

all this "well she was cleared" is simply hiding behind the very system you'd NEVER allow Trump to do.

hell Barr says the phone call was NOT improper and you hear he's a puppet.

But that same logic can't be had for someone deleting evidence now is it+

go fuck yourself if your standards are low enough.

Barr who. The AG who works for tramp and asks how high tramp wants him to jump and jumps a little extra each time,

Just kidding, we all know Barr is so very out of shape!
speaking of go fuck yourself...

If you can`t figure it out there`s nothing I can do for you. How can anybody think Rudy has done nothing wrong?

If you can`t figure it out there`s nothing I can do for you. How can anybody think Rudy has done nothing wrong?

I said nothing of the sort, hence I was unable to understand your reply.

Tell Rudolph to bring it on!!
What are you and all the rest of you poor little brain washed leftist that watch nothing but the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING going to do when the TRUTH comes out after Dec. 9th? What WILL you do? What will do if even your own propaganda wing has to report the TRUTH, and your HEROS like Adam ScHITt are facing JAIL?

What will you do when the REPUBLICANS get whatever impeachment articles over in the senate, and there's no more Adam ScHITt to PROTECT witnesses and SILENCE them?

I'd hate to be one of you people, seriously. You ALL have a VERY RUDE AWAKENING COMING.

Maybe SCREAMING AT THE SKY will help you... I don't know... a petting puppy... a coloring book... some play dough... :lol:

The democrats are FUCKED, BIG TIME... and it's time you MORONS woke the fuck up.
Hot chocolate seems to work the best.

We're going to need a Nuremberg like trial to process these criminals.

Forum List

Back