Giuliana says he'll expose "pay to play" scheme under Obama Administration

He's going to put Hillary in jail too, amirite?
She belongs in jail. Who else can get away with smashing black berries, using bleach bit and deleting emails that have been subpoenaed by law?

I guess if you're name is Clinton you can get away with anything... including murder.

But you love that shit... amirite?

I'm just waiting for Hillary to be charged with these gazillion crimes she allegedly committed.

Last I checked, more Trump associates have admitted to and have been convicted of felonies than the Clintons and their ilk.

And given that we have a Republican President, a Republican Attorney General, a Republican Senate, and until a year ago, a Republican House, it should have been pretty easy to file at least one charge. Amirite?

Or are all those conjured up to keep you guys perpetually angry so you keep consuming the biased news in your echo chamber?
You find nothing suspicious about smashing devices with hammers?

There is NO AMOUNT of crime and corruption that American leftists won't accept. They were thrilled to see Hillary skate yet are rabid about Trump being guilty of crimes. They're pretty much insane.

If Hillary has committed all these crimes, then by all means, throw the book at her.

I'm just wondering why Orange Jesus and all his minions can't put together a single indictment after all these alleged crimes now that they've been in power for years.

Has she committed crimes, or has a highly-biased and partisan press made tons of money off people like you by keeping you perpetually angry?
How did you feel about an ambassador and his staff murdered in Libya after begging for help from Hillary??

There is NO AMOUNT of crime and corruption that American leftists won't accept. They were thrilled to see Hillary skate yet are rabid about Trump being guilty of crimes. They're pretty much insane.

If Hillary has committed all these crimes, then by all means, throw the book at her.

I'm just wondering why Orange Jesus and all his minions can't put together a single indictment after all these alleged crimes now that they've been in power for years.

Has she committed crimes, or has a highly-biased and partisan press made tons of money off people like you by keeping you perpetually angry?
How did you feel about an ambassador and his staff murdered in Libya after begging for help from Hillary??

Hillary should have been tried for treason over what we were doing in Libya but I also can't feel too bad for those who were implementing that treason.

Hillary should have been tried for treason over what we were doing in Libya but I also can't feel too bad for those who were implementing that treason.

That's awesome.

8 separate Republican led Benghazi investigations failed to confirm your fantasies. Persistence of stupidity?

8 separate Republican led Benghazi investigations failed to confirm your fantasies. Persistence of stupidity?

They did confirm what many suspected. We were using Libya to run arms. The Republicans simply failed at doing anything about it because they supported that, they simply wanted to pretend they did not.

So Rudy has the goods on Obama and his fellow Democrats.
That explains why Democrats and the Deep State are trying to take down Rudy by harassing Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman.

They did confirm what many suspected. We were using Libya to run arms. The Republicans simply failed at doing anything about it because they supported that, they simply wanted to pretend they did not.
It`s the "begging for help" comment in post #42 that marked the poster as an idiot.

Did you read what I said. It has nothing to do with 8 investigations.

Let's say Stevens was your dad. He called you shortly before he was murdered. He was so worried about a deteriorating situation. He called for help 600 times and no one came. We needed to protect the public from a failed Libyan policy disaster.
Last thing he said was he loved you.
Instead of flaming. Answer that. If not don't bother. You flame means you lost.
August. always pretend that a person is your loved one. Example would be your sister being raped by Jeffery Ep. How do you feel about that?

Tell Rudolph to bring it on!!
What are you and all the rest of you poor little brain washed leftist that watch nothing but the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING going to do when the TRUTH comes out after Dec. 9th? What WILL you do? What will do if even your own propaganda wing has to report the TRUTH, and your HEROS like Adam ScHITt are facing JAIL?

What will you do when the REPUBLICANS get whatever impeachment articles over in the senate, and there's no more Adam ScHITt to PROTECT witnesses and SILENCE them?

I'd hate to be one of you people, seriously. You ALL have a VERY RUDE AWAKENING COMING.

Maybe SCREAMING AT THE SKY will help you... I don't know... a petting puppy... a coloring book... some play dough... :lol:

The democrats are FUCKED, BIG TIME... and it's time you MORONS woke the fuck up.
bla,bla,bla,put up or shut up! lets see it!

So funny to watch an undesirable when blinding truth renders a weak poster to flames....LOLOL

Just another cracked brick in the wall.

Did you read what I said. It has nothing to do with 8 investigations.

Let's say Stevens was your dad. He called you shortly before he was murdered. He was so worried about a deteriorating situation. He called for help 600 times and no one came. We needed to protect the public from a failed Libyan policy disaster.
Last thing he said was he loved you.
Instead of flaming. Answer that. If not don't bother. You flame means you lost.
August. always pretend that a person is your loved one. Example would be your sister being raped by Jeffery Ep. How do you feel about that?
Do you have a link to support what you claim? There were 13 of these attacks during W`s 8 years in which 60 people died and no one cared to make political hay out of them. Reagan had the mother of Benghazis in Beirut where 241 Marines were killed and he too got a free pass. Dragging those 4 dead bodies from Benghazi around for political purposes is beyond despicable.

I'm typically skeptical of these types of claims. I'll need some corroboration, after all, I'm not a libtard. If true, it could be cataclysmic for the Democratic Party and our nation.

Rudy Giuliani on Twitter

You're posting Rudy's bullshit here so you're already invested in and promoting the idea. Rudy Guiliani is promoting Russian conspiracy theories, and you're helping him.

I'll bet Putin is having the "proof" written up placed in the court systems of some Eastern European backwater as I type this.

When Giuliani is done in Ukraine he needs to go ask the Saudi's what favor the Clintons did for their generous donations to the foundation for pay to play schemes.
billNsheikhpayoff.jpeg

If in 1998 when Clinton told the military to step down during their locating
Bin Laden was due to one of such favors to Saudi's then
Giuliani of all people would want to know that the Clinton's pay to play greed & corruption lead to allowing Bin Laden to slip away & escape and thus later cause the events of 911 to his city.
Giuliani being the one to bring that kind of corruption to justice would be true justice coming full circle.

Forum List

Back