Giuliani and Fox run state T.V. still believe there is not a statute for "Collusion"

Yes, it is a crime.

Provide a link to the criminal code then.
If you wanted the truth, you could have provided it for yourself. You have no interest in the truth. Others do. That's what separates you from me.
Negative truth?
It didn’t happen and I can prove it because...
Give me a few years!
It would take a few years or never to know what Giuliani is talking about, because Giuliani doesn't know himself. I think the "few years" is mostly a PR stunt, because that is all they have left. Giuliani appears confused as he tries to muddy waters for Trump

The 37 strangest lines in Rudy Giuliani's off-the-rails CNN interview - CNNPolitics

Thanks.....

The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States,

What was the offense?
Mounting a plot to gather dirt on a political opponent in a presidential election with a foreign power, which by the way, is a foreign adversary that our country has sanctions with. They said they didn't get any dirt. Doesn't matter! Intent is all that is needed. The Trump Tower meeting involved two or more Russians. Trump's campaign heads were present to get that dirt. That constitutes a text book conspiracy, per what the law reads out.

Mounting a plot to gather dirt on a political opponent in a presidential election with a foreign power

Yeah, that Steele dossier with all that foreign dirt was interesting.

which by the way, is a foreign adversary that our country has sanctions with.

Hey, the 1980s called and they said we're gonna be flexible. Also, something about a reset button.

They said they didn't get any dirt. Doesn't matter! Intent is all that is needed.

The Dems said the dossier had no dirt? Link?

The Trump Tower meeting involved two or more Russians. Trump's campaign heads were present to get that dirt. That constitutes a text book conspiracy

I'll have to ask again, what was the offense? What law says you can't talk to Russians and get no dirt?
You are an off topic coward. The dossier is not the subject here.

It is illegal to get political dirt on your opponent with foreign adversaries for whom we have sanctions with. The statute is broad enough in its terms to include any conspiracy for the purpose of impairing, obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of government . . . This is exactly what happened at the Trump Tower meeting.

You are an off topic coward. The dossier is not the subject here.

If getting info from foreigners is the topic, the dossier needs to be discussed.

The statute is broad enough in its terms to include any conspiracy for the purpose of impairing, obstructing or defeating the lawful function of any department of government . . .

Getting dirt on Hillary, or in this case, getting no dirt on Hillary, in no way obstructs or defeats the lawful function of US elections.

Thanks.....

The general conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. § 371, creates an offense "f two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States,

What was the offense?
Mounting a plot to gather dirt on a political opponent in a presidential election with a foreign power, which by the way, is a foreign adversary that our country has sanctions with. They said they didn't get any dirt. Doesn't matter! Intent is all that is needed. The Trump Tower meeting involved two or more Russians. Trump's campaign heads were present to get that dirt. That constitutes a text book conspiracy, per what the law reads out.

Mounting a plot to gather dirt on a political opponent in a presidential election with a foreign power

Yeah, that Steele dossier with all that foreign dirt was interesting.

which by the way, is a foreign adversary that our country has sanctions with.

Hey, the 1980s called and they said we're gonna be flexible. Also, something about a reset button.

They said they didn't get any dirt. Doesn't matter! Intent is all that is needed.

The Dems said the dossier had no dirt? Link?

The Trump Tower meeting involved two or more Russians. Trump's campaign heads were present to get that dirt. That constitutes a text book conspiracy

I'll have to ask again, what was the offense? What law says you can't talk to Russians and get no dirt?
And no one has been charged with any kind of conspiracy. What was the act in furtherance of the conspiracy by the way since meetings and discussions aren't acts to advance conspiracy.

Oh I know. It was buying a fake dossier.

A conspiracy requires an illegal act.
Talking about Hillary's corruption isn't illegal.
I've been doing that since 1993. Still a free man.
You have not proved corruption. Nor has anyone else. They've been trying for forty years against Clinton, and the off topic cowards have gone no where. Create a thread. And for forty more years, it will be destroyed all over again, because you are intellectually bankrupt from understanding the difference between the two.

Already have, and Mueller will give the Orangelings more. All the nuh uhing in this thread by the Orangelings means nothing.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to ...
www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/371
If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraudthe United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Where is the fraud?

Trump camp shifts talking points on possible collusion Except there is. It just isn't called "Collusion". And yes, it is a crime. It's called a
"conspiracy to defraud the U.S." Which was what the Trump Tower meeting was. So Giuliani and his band of state run T.V. ignoramus's can run around every day and pedal their lies and fantasies, and won't do them any good. The apology tour for Trump is over. He and his thug co-conspirators used a foreign adversary for whom we had sanctions with to mount a false conspiracy against his opponent. Bottom line, 60 to 70 million voters were cheated out of their vote and a fair election, as a result of Trump's lies and propaganda against Clinton. And that has been proven.

Beating the "most qualified candidate in history" isn't fraud.
Cheating is not the same thing as "beating".

Don't you hate it when the most qualified candidate in the history of history loses because of memes on Facebook?
What I hate the most, is the fact that there is a population of people out there in this country, who boast about illegal elections within their own country, exposing them as traitors, while all the time, they've been trying to paint themselves as patriots. When in fact, they are nothing but frauds to a system they never actually believed in.
What illegal election are you referring to and how exactly was it illegal?

1. They cheat the government out of money or property;
  2. They interfere or obstruct legitimate Government activity; or
  3. They make wrongful use of a governmental instrumentality
From your link...

Trump camp shifts talking points on possible collusion Except there is. It just isn't called "Collusion". And yes, it is a crime. It's called a
"conspiracy to defraud the U.S." Which was what the Trump Tower meeting was. So Giuliani and his band of state run T.V. ignoramus's can run around every day and pedal their lies and fantasies, and won't do them any good. The apology tour for Trump is over. He and his thug co-conspirators used a foreign adversary for whom we had sanctions with to mount a false conspiracy against his opponent. Bottom line, 60 to 70 million voters were cheated out of their vote and a fair election, as a result of Trump's lies and propaganda against Clinton. And that has been proven.

And yes, it is a crime. It's called a
"conspiracy to defraud the U.S."

Appears to be your own definition. What else is to be expected of a Snowflake troll?
923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States What else? What about the law? And your educated/intelligent rebuttal is?

Yes, it is a crime.

Provide a link to the criminal code then.
If you wanted the truth, you could have provided it for yourself. You have no interest in the truth. Others do. That's what separates you from me.
Negative truth?
It didn’t happen and I can prove it because...
Give me a few years!
It would take a few years or never to know what Giuliani is talking about, because Giuliani doesn't know himself. I think the "few years" is mostly a PR stunt, because that is all they have left. Giuliani appears confused as he tries to muddy waters for Trump

The 37 strangest lines in Rudy Giuliani's off-the-rails CNN interview - CNNPolitics
I watch Sunday morning news shows.
I know you don’t want to accept the fact that Rudy bitch slaps your Liberal empty heads left and right.

From your link...

Appears to be your own definition. What else is to be expected of a Snowflake troll?
923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States What else? What about the law? And your educated/intelligent rebuttal is?

Yup. Nowhere is collusion to win an election mentioned as a crime. There is no harm to the government in any of those activities as ted kennedy was able to demonstrate. Hell, the shrilary actually DID collude with russia and I still say it is not a crime. Her other actions with the server were huge crimes, but these dolts will never admit that fact.

Beating the "most qualified candidate in history" isn't fraud.
Cheating is not the same thing as "beating".

Don't you hate it when the most qualified candidate in the history of history loses because of memes on Facebook?
What I hate the most, is the fact that there is a population of people out there in this country, who boast about illegal elections within their own country, exposing them as traitors, while all the time, they've been trying to paint themselves as patriots. When in fact, they are nothing but frauds to a system they never actually believed in.
What illegal election are you referring to and how exactly was it illegal?
It's been explained over and over. If you haven't gotten it by now, you never will.

From your link...
You people can't seriously be this challenged right? Do you know what "legitimate government activity" is? Take a wild guess, and maybe the answer will fall on you?

[/QUOTE]

I see the challenge lies with you.
From your link...
You people can't seriously be this challenged right? Do you know what "legitimate government activity" is? Take a wild guess, and maybe the answer will fall on you?

[/QUOTE]

I see the challenge lies with you.
From your link...

[/QUOTE]
Apparently it's with you. You didn't or couldn't answer my question, which is the key question you need to answer in this debate. Your answer to my question is?

Stupidity sweeps in and sinks deep,

Into the alt right it does creep.

Oh, so you can't actually describe your so called crime, so you resort to insults. I read the law you linked to, it doesn't say the things you seem to think it does. Are you too stupid to understand that? Or are you just ignoring it for political reasons?

Forum List

Back