Giuliani BLASTS spineless Obama: ‘Outrageous’ he’s at ballgame when he should be in Situation Room

Giuliani BLASTS spineless Obama: 'Outrageous' he's at ballgame when he should be in Situation Room | BizPac Review

Would u expect anything different from our Muslim, communist, dictator, that hates America. Mind blowing a man who hates America is president, sickening!!

Coming from a guy who LIVED at Yankee Stadium when he was mayor

25rudy-600.jpg

Giuliani BLASTS spineless Obama: 'Outrageous' he's at ballgame when he should be in Situation Room | BizPac Review

Would u expect anything different from our Muslim, communist, dictator, that hates America. Mind blowing a man who hates America is president, sickening!!

There's already a thread on this non-story, and the central question posed there was ----

What the fuck is he supposed to do in the situation room? Or anywhere?

Nobody ever answered that.

/thread

it's political season and rudy just took an easy cheap shot like a true partisan rabble rouser.

of course the partisan parrots will repeat that squawking talking point, like it means something.

Giuliani?!?! LOL!!! A has-been trying to remain relevant. I guess the RNC has put out its marching orders. Everybody's parroting the same line. Most of them probably had to check their atlases to figure out where Brussels is.

How long did it take for the rightwing morons to somehow connect this to Obama yesterday?
You'd think he was off at some ranch in Texas cutting brush, for chrissake.

Or trying to read 'My Pet Goat'

Remember how long it took Bush to show any interest in Katrina?
Bush was involved with Katrina before it hit land. Don't even try!

I know...He even assigned Brownie to take care of everything

He did a "heckuva" job!

How long did it take for the rightwing morons to somehow connect this to Obama yesterday?
You'd think he was off at some ranch in Texas cutting brush, for chrissake.

Or trying to read 'My Pet Goat'

Remember how long it took Bush to show any interest in Katrina?
Bush was involved with Katrina before it hit land. Don't even try!

I know...He even assigned Brownie to take care of everything

He did a "heckuva" job!
Bush would still be airborne wondering if it was safe to land.

RudeJulie is relevant how exactly?

no matter ALL RW's are loony tunes.

Forum List

Back