Giuliani BLASTS spineless Obama: ‘Outrageous’ he’s at ballgame when he should be in Situation Room

I don't understand why so many are freaking out..

I have no doubt it's simply because he's bl..... cough....
---he's bl... cough cough....
--- he's blowing away their Caribbean Emmanuel Goldstein prop.

How long did it take for the rightwing morons to somehow connect this to Obama yesterday?
You'd think he was off at some ranch in Texas cutting brush, for chrissake.

Or trying to read 'My Pet Goat'

Remember how long it took Bush to show any interest in Katrina?

Not really --- he was on the scene with his dad...

bush_fishing_new_orleans.jpg

and another thing ..... Brussels would have been on Trumps ignore list unless they would have been PAID UP.

The End.

I don't get this idea that, after an act of terrorism, the President of the United States should cancel everything and recoil back to Washington in terror.

Is it really necessary to explain to some people that that's what terrorists want to accomplish?

I don't get this idea that, after an act of terrorism, the President of the United States should cancel everything and recoil back to Washington in terror.

Is it really necessary to explain to some people that that's what terrorists want to accomplish?

Obama could have been in Brussels and RW's would have bitched because he didn't personally stop the attack.... you cant explain anything to these idiots, don't even bother.

How long did it take for the rightwing morons to somehow connect this to Obama yesterday?

That's an obvious photoshop.....The fish was half the size

:lol: i was just thinking.. that's just a little one, definitely not a keeper!

Giuliani BLASTS spineless Obama: 'Outrageous' he's at ballgame when he should be in Situation Room | BizPac Review

Would u expect anything different from our Muslim, communist, dictator, that hates America. Mind blowing a man who hates America is president, sickening!!
You've started exclusively threads about Obama. 1. He isn't running for re-election. 2. You are a spam bot.

He shouldn't start a thread about Obama the sitting president in a politics forum? Or he shouldn't start a thread calling Obama and useless twit?

He shouldn't start a thread about Obama the sitting president in a politics forum? Or he shouldn't start a thread calling Obama and useless twit?

Yeah, but ya gotta admit.....he's definitely guilty of the crime of Stating The Obvious.

I don't get this idea that, after an act of terrorism, the President of the United States should cancel everything and recoil back to Washington in terror. Is it really necessary to explain to some people that that's what terrorists want to accomplish?
Yes it is. Advice: Speak slowly and don't use any big words.

That's an obvious photoshop.....The fish was half the size

Yeah that is a photoshop. You don't catch anything but Nutria in New Orleans.

Here though is where Bush really was ---- at John McCain's birthday party in AridZona.... playing a G major chord on the wrong fret:

Bush-guitar.jpg

Check out the Presidential Seal on the body. No doubt made by Barcus-Berry.

Giuliani should be checked for Alzheimer's.

The ONE delegate he won in 2008 should be checked for dementia.

50 million in campaign spending won him ONE delegate.

I don't think Giuliani's the kind of guy we should go to for any advice, on anything.

Forum List

Back