Giuliani: Mueller is the “Insurance Policy” Talked About in Text Messages

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Candidate Hillary had a cute game going. The evidence indicates:
<><> candidate Hillary Clinton (not Trump) was colluding bigtime.
<><> Hillary paid to create opposition research she knew was bogus.
<><> the slumdog Clintons then "leaked" the bogus anti-Trump tripe to the obedient media,
<><> later, the faked-up news reports were triumphantly distributed as "proof" of her superiority over Trump.
Too bad that scheme didnt work (smirk).

Read more at
Conservative Free Press ^

One of the most disturbing text messages sent between disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his lover, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, mentioned an “insurance policy” that would take hold if Trump were to somehow win the 2016 election. And now Rudy Giuliani, who is serving as the president’s chief legal counsel, says he believes that he knows exactly what that text was referring to.

“All those texts from Strzok and Page — deleted?” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News on Sunday. “After they find out that Strzok is texting that he hates Trump, that he’s going to get him and stop him — and that if he can’t stop him, he has an ‘insurance policy’ to get him out of office. I believe Mueller is the insurance policy to get him out of office. I’m not just saying that — Strzok was his first investigator.”

Giuliani said that he has suspicions about the DOJ IG report that concludes the text messages were the victim of a site-wide technical glitch. He believes that someone, upon discovering the content of the messages, took it upon themselves to illegally and unethically wipe Strzok and Page’s phones so that their anti-Trump bias would never see the light of day.

“The person who determined what to eliminate was Mueller’s records officer, who says there was nothing of interest there,” Giuliani said. “It’s hard to believe Strzok and Page suddenly decided, ‘We’re not going to text anymore about Donald Trump.’ They seemed to be obsessively and compulsively texting about him. I don’t know what kind of lovers they were if they were texting about that all the time. It’s ridiculous.”

Giuliani was asked if he expects Mueller’s report to be out soon; he said he wasn’t holding his breath.

“Oh gosh, almighty — first he was coming out in March, then in May — we’re now in fourth degree of separation from the non-crime of collusion,” Giuliani said. “We went to the non-crime of obstruction of justice, that didn’t work out for them. Then he moved on to campaign contributions, which by the way are not violative of the campaign finance law. And then they’re looking at now the Russia tower. They should go to Moscow. There is no tower. It didn’t get built. It didn’t get beyond a nonbinding letter of intent, which is like a wish.

“My ultimatum is ‘put up or shut up, Bob,’” Giuliani continued, addressing Mueller directly. “I mean, what do you have? There are those who believe you don’t have anything on collusion. And, by the way, even if you did it’s not a crime – so what the heck are you doing? Do you have anything that shows the President of the United States was involved in a conspiracy to hack the DNC with Russia? Of course you don’t. If you do, put out a report, or give it to the Justice Department, let them review it, make sure it’s not classified or whatever, put out a report. We’re ready to rebut it. I’ve had the report ready for two months.”

Trump was supposed to be in prison by now for colluding with Putin and Russia. How did that work out?
Mueller's scam has been reduced to picking off minor figures surrounding Trump ...any administration would see people being prosecuted for this or that if a zealot prosecutor was given a blank check and unlimited time to conduct his inquisition.

The mind boggles what Hillary Clinton could be charged with if a Mueller-type bulldog was turned loose, for example.

This circus needs to move on.

The FBI and the Justice Dept and maybe the CIA were all headed by radical Obama appointees. The media was on board and everything was set up to ruin Trump and later on to engage in a political coup. If President Trump made any mistakes it was appointing Sessions as A.G.

<><> the slumdog Clintons then "leaked" the bogus anti-Trump tripe to the obedient media,
<><> later, the faked-up news reports were triumphantly distributed as "proof" of her superiority over Trump.

Read more at

One of the most disturbing text messages sent between disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok and his lover, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, mentioned an “insurance policy” that would take hold if Trump were to somehow win the 2016 election. And now Rudy Giuliani, who is serving as the president’s chief legal counsel, says he believes that he knows exactly what that text was referring to.

“All those texts from Strzok and Page — deleted?” Giuliani said in an interview with Fox News on Sunday. “After they find out that Strzok is texting that he hates Trump, that he’s going to get him and stop him — and that if he can’t stop him, he has an ‘insurance policy’ to get him out of office. I believe Mueller is the insurance policy to get him out of office. I’m not just saying that — Strzok was his first investigator.”

Giuliani said that he has suspicions about the DOJ IG report that concludes the text messages were the victim of a site-wide technical glitch. He believes that someone, upon discovering the content of the messages, took it upon themselves to illegally and unethically wipe Strzok and Page’s phones so that their anti-Trump bias would never see the light of day.

“The person who determined what to eliminate was Mueller’s records officer, who says there was nothing of interest there,” Giuliani said. “It’s hard to believe Strzok and Page suddenly decided, ‘We’re not going to text anymore about Donald Trump.’ They seemed to be obsessively and compulsively texting about him. I don’t know what kind of lovers they were if they were texting about that all the time. It’s ridiculous.”

Giuliani was asked if he expects Mueller’s report to be out soon; he said he wasn’t holding his breath.

“Oh gosh, almighty — first he was coming out in March, then in May — we’re now in fourth degree of separation from the non-crime of collusion,” Giuliani said. “We went to the non-crime of obstruction of justice, that didn’t work out for them. Then he moved on to campaign contributions, which by the way are not violative of the campaign finance law. And then they’re looking at now the Russia tower. They should go to Moscow. There is no tower. It didn’t get built. It didn’t get beyond a nonbinding letter of intent, which is like a wish.

“My ultimatum is ‘put up or shut up, Bob,’” Giuliani continued, addressing Mueller directly. “I mean, what do you have? There are those who believe you don’t have anything on collusion. And, by the way, even if you did it’s not a crime – so what the heck are you doing? Do you have anything that shows the President of the United States was involved in a conspiracy to hack the DNC with Russia? Of course you don’t. If you do, put out a report, or give it to the Justice Department, let them review it, make sure it’s not classified or whatever, put out a report. We’re ready to rebut it. I’ve had the report ready for two months.”

Rudy's a hoot. He's arguing with himself. He's the gonad who said the report was coming out in March, then May, and then moves the goalposts on himself. Mueller has been largely leak-free. He speaks through court documents. Rudy doesn't even know what Mueller has, but he's had the rebuttal report ready for two months.

Apparently, you can make this stuff up. Rudy does.

Here's what I don't understand. I could easily believe that Hillary Clinton and her team could of collected the information to destroy then candidate Donald Trump. I could also believe that she had many high ranking members of the government helping her.
What I can't believe is that no one in this massive conspiracy had the foresight to release the information before the election to ensure a victory, instead of afterwards.

Mueller isn't going anywhere. He's no closer to getting Trump out of there than he was on his first day when he assembled his rogue's gallery of Hillary apparatchiks to "investigate" back in 2017.

Unfortunately for the Mule, he can't go anywhere. If he leaves without completing his labor, his liberal friends will overthrow him in a NY minute. So he remains Special Persecutor until January 2025, when the 22nd Amendment ends the Trump Era.

If the 22nd were repealed, Mueller would probably commit hair kari. As it is he is committed until his 80's to be the foil and butt for Presidential tweets

Read more at

Exposing the crimes and treasons of Trump's closest henchmen was an "insurance policy?"

Mueller isn't going anywhere. He's no closer to getting Trump out of there than he was on his first day when he assembled his rogue's gallery of Hillary apparatchiks to "investigate" back in 2017.

Unfortunately for the Mule, he can't go anywhere. If he leaves without completing his labor, his liberal friends will overthrow him in a NY minute. So he remains Special Persecutor until January 2025, when the 22nd Amendment ends the Trump Era.

If the 22nd were repealed, Mueller would probably commit hair kari. As it is he is committed until his 80's to be the foil and butt for Presidential tweets

I don't like Mueller for being a Republican, but he is a stand-up guy. Unlike Orange Judas.

I don't like Mueller for being a Republican, but he is a stand-up guy. Unlike Orange Judas.

If Mr. Mueller released his final report today, and reported that he found nothing on his President, you wouldn't call him a "stand up guy".

If Mr. Mueller released his final report today, and reported that he found nothing on his President, you wouldn't call him a "stand up guy".

Yes, based on his walking-the-walk in his early life, and his professionalism conducting the investigation. You're already condemning him, and he may exonerate Trump.

Yes, based on his walking-the-walk in his early life, and his professionalism conducting the investigation. You're already condemning him, and he may exonerate Trump.

LOL

what "professionalism"? Giving Whitey Bulger free reign for years as his private informant , giving the Bostonian a pass to commit hundreds of crimes? HIs persecution of Steven Hatfill and his bungling of the Anthrax investigation of 2001?

The truth is that the Mule's crimes have been "forgotten" only because he is doing the leftist bidding.

We would hear all about the Mueller's reign of incompetence if he failed as Special Persecutor.

LOL

what "professionalism"? Giving Whitey Bulger free reign for years as his private informant , giving the Bostonian a pass to commit hundreds of crimes? HIs persecution of Steven Hatfill and his bungling of the Anthrax investigation of 2001?

The truth is that the Mule's crimes have been "forgotten" only because he is doing the leftist bidding.

We would hear all about the Mueller's reign of incompetence if he failed as Special Persecutor.

If you can't see his professionalism during this investigation, it's because you're determined not to see it.

Read more at

Exposing the crimes and treasons of Trump's closest henchmen was an "insurance policy?"
Treason...what treason, tax evasion, process crimes, perhaps!....Nothing to do with Russia as Hildebeast has done!

Trump is anxious to sit down and have an interview with Mueller. He said so.

Of course, if you believed Trump, well.....

Trump is anxious to sit down and have an interview with Mueller. He said so.

Of course, if you believed Trump, well.....
He can always use the Comey defense. And the SLIGHTLY LESS USED Hildebeast defense....I DON'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back