Giuliani subject of search warrant

Why do you think Donald’s DOJ didn’t do anything with a laptop in their possession for over a year dumbster? :lol:
"Trump's DOJ."
You're trying to be funny right ?
View attachment 485077

Nope - Trump's DOJ. They also cock-blocked any and all attempts to investigate Rudy. Several times actually!
Did you forget about Fat Billy firing Berman?

The specific reasons for Berman’s ouster aren’t yet clear. But the bigger picture is no real mystery. In Manhattan, Berman oversaw an independent investigative office that pursued investigations Trump didn’t like — into Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, into Trump’s current lawyer Rudy Giuliani, into Trump’s inaugural committee, and more.​

The original warrants sat Barr's desk. It the Traitor's DOJ that blocked those warrants. Another clear politicization of the DOJ by the Traitor.

The judge who finally authorized the warrants would not have done without having probable cause to issue them. Ghouli's electronic devices were seized as well as any written communications.

Ukraine is cooperating as well. They're sitting on telephonic and electronic communications from Ghouli, who tried to get President Zelensky to dig up dirt on then Candidate Biden during the 2020 Campaign. There are also communications between Ghouli and Russia.

Not to mention Ghouli violating Foreign Agent Registration Act, which is a Felony.

I'm loving it.

I provided you with a link as you requested,,
what you choose to do with it is on you not me,,
Your link was to a page that did not have the information and a YouTube video without a time stamp.

I asked for a source and you provided a wild goose chase.

You failed to back up your assertion.

I provided you with a link as you requested,,
what you choose to do with it is on you not me,,
Your link was to a page that did not have the information and a YouTube video without a time stamp.

I asked for a source and you provided a wild goose chase.

You failed to back up your assertion.
you failed to read and watch it,,

your ignorance is self inflicted,,

Derschwitz does not speak for trump either
Well, given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
do you have a link showing he was trump official lawyer??

The Traitor hires Ghouli as his lying/scheming shyster mouthpiece.

New York Times - Wednesday April 18, 2018.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and longtime friend of President Trump, will join the president’s legal team in an effort to “quickly” resolve the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates.

Mr. Trump will also bring on Jane Serene Raskin and Martin R. Raskin, former federal prosecutors based in Florida, according to Mr. Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow. Mr. Giuliani is himself a former federal prosecutor.

“The president said: ‘Rudy is great. He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country,’” Mr. Sekulow said in a statement.

Ghouli went on to charge the Traitor $20.000.00 a day for legal work.

Ghouli was hired as the Traitor's shyster. Denying that fact does not in anyway/shape/form change that fact.

Suck it up, buttercup.

Well, given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.

Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former New York City mayor and longtime friend of President Trump, will join the president’s legal team in an effort to “quickly” resolve the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference and possible ties to Trump associates.

Mr. Trump will also bring on Jane Serene Raskin and Martin R. Raskin, former federal prosecutors based in Florida, according to Mr. Trump’s lawyer Jay Sekulow. Mr. Giuliani is himself a former federal prosecutor.

“The president said: ‘Rudy is great. He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country,’” Mr. Sekulow said in a statement.

Ghouli was hired as the Traitor's shyster. Denying that fact does not in anyway/shape/form change that fact.

Suck it up, buttercup.
we arent talking about rudy you dumbass,,

s

Suck it up, buttercup.

Hey DUMB SHIT you wanted to know when Ghouli became the Traitor's lawyer.

Now you lying dip shit, you know.

s

Suck it up, buttercup.

Hey DUMB SHIT you wanted to know when Ghouli became the Traitor's lawyer.

Now you lying dip shit, you know.
no i didnt,,

Forum List

Back