Giuliani subject of search warrant

relevant is a matter of perspective,,,
No, it's not. The question is a source for your claim and factually it can be said that the overwhelming majority of bullshit you've provided is not relevant.

The fact that I refuse to accept your claim as factual without substantiation isn't my problem.
maybe next time you should just google it yourself,,,

Lovely how your link actually contradicts what you say.

July 25, 2018Trump worries about Biden candidacy.

Axios’ Mike Allen publishes a story that “Trump fears Biden” as his most formidable opponent in 2020.

Aug. 1, 2018 Polls show Biden would beat Trump.

A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows Biden would beat Trump in a head to head general election, with 44 percent of voters saying they’d choose Biden and 37 percent saying that they’d vote for Trump.

November 2018 — A former colleague of Giuliani from his time at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York who now heads a large investigative agency approaches the former mayor on behalf of a client who wants to relay allegations of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, according to Politico. Giuliani wouldn’t disclose the identity of the investigator or his client, but says he knows both and that both are U.S. citizens. (The allegation of Ukrainian, rather than Russian, interference is a conspiracy theory that Russia had long been trying to spread.) The Washington Post reports that the former Giuliani colleague said a Ukrainian prosecutor had information on Biden and the Democrats that he wanted to share with U.S. authorities.

Derschwitz does not speak for trump either
Well, given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
do you have a link showing he was trump official lawyer??
I can actually believe you're stupid enough to think Dershowitz just broke into the Senate chamber like a stop the steal trumpfanatic and started speaking in Trump's defense without being hired to do so. But hired he was despite your ignorance.

President Trump enlisted the former independent counsel Ken Starr and the celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz to join his defense team on Friday, turning to two veterans of politically charged legal cases to secure his acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial that gets underway in earnest next week.
I didn't ask you for your IQ.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Now you're sharing the weight of your brain in grams? Nobody asked for that either.
Nobody cares how many months it took you to get through first grade.

relevant is a matter of perspective,,,
No, it's not. The question is a source for your claim and factually it can be said that the overwhelming majority of bullshit you've provided is not relevant.

The fact that I refuse to accept your claim as factual without substantiation isn't my problem.
maybe next time you should just google it yourself,,,

Lovely how your link actually contradicts what you say.

July 25, 2018Trump worries about Biden candidacy.

Axios’ Mike Allen publishes a story that “Trump fears Biden” as his most formidable opponent in 2020.

Aug. 1, 2018 Polls show Biden would beat Trump.

A POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows Biden would beat Trump in a head to head general election, with 44 percent of voters saying they’d choose Biden and 37 percent saying that they’d vote for Trump.

November 2018 — A former colleague of Giuliani from his time at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York who now heads a large investigative agency approaches the former mayor on behalf of a client who wants to relay allegations of Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election, according to Politico. Giuliani wouldn’t disclose the identity of the investigator or his client, but says he knows both and that both are U.S. citizens. (The allegation of Ukrainian, rather than Russian, interference is a conspiracy theory that Russia had long been trying to spread.) The Washington Post reports that the former Giuliani colleague said a Ukrainian prosecutor had information on Biden and the Democrats that he wanted to share with U.S. authorities.
selective reading on your part,,

relevant to you,,,
And if something is relevant to you, I invite you to quote it.

Shall we cut to the chase and assume that you don't have anything relevant to add? That's pretty typical for you.
trump was more worried about bernie than biden,, but bernie wasnt being corrupt in ukraine, that was biden,,
Whether he was or wasn't worried about Bernie isn't actually relevant. He can have more than one political rival.

But even that assumption of yours is contradicted by your own link.

Two of your claims contradicted by a single source you provided. Going for a hattrick?

relevant to you,,,
And if something is relevant to you, I invite you to quote it.

Shall we cut to the chase and assume that you don't have anything relevant to add? That's pretty typical for you.
trump was more worried about bernie than biden,, but bernie wasnt being corrupt in ukraine, that was biden,,
Whether he was or wasn't worried about Bernie isn't actually relevant. He can have more than one political rival.

But even that assumption of yours is contradicted by your own link.

Two of your claims contradicted by a single source you provided. Going for a hattrick?
thats funny,, my link proved they were investigating before biden announced his intent,, and that was my claim,,

you were pissy,, and you said you werent,,
Now that's a matter of perspective.

But I still answered your question regardless of how stupid it was. Know why I answered it? Because I could. You on the other hand act like you can when you are almost certainly just covering for your own ignorance.

thats funny,, my link proved they were investigating before biden announced his intent,, and that was my claim,,
Actually, that wasn't your claim.

You said it was before he was a political rival. You just now switched it to being before he announced his intent.

These have different meanings.

you really are a stupid, brain dead, shit stain....
did this go down at TRUMPS? no....so , some retard, you, decides it has to do w/TRUMP
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
Oh silly me, thinking that Rudy Giuliani has something to do with Trump. Where could I have gotten that idea?

I mean, it's not like he's been Trump's lawyer or something.

Actually, that wasn't your claim.

You said it was before he was a political rival. You just now switched it to being before he announced his intent.

These have different meanings.
cant be a rival unless he announces intent,, until then hes just another corrupt politician,,

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.
Rubbish. I hope they uncover exactly what those skunks were doing in Ukraine, and it leads back to the Boss, too. We know it happened. Now maybe we can prove it.
you are rubbish...how about AMERICA gets the TRUTH on the xiden family, you know, the corruption, cheating, extortion...i bet you are not on board w/that, are ya, shit stain?

you really are a stupid, brain dead, shit stain....
did this go down at TRUMPS? no....so , some retard, you, decides it has to do w/TRUMP
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
Oh silly me, thinking that Rudy Giuliani has something to do with Trump. Where could I have gotten that idea?

I mean, it's not like he's been Trump's lawyer or something.
it just shows what a biased piece of shit you are....worthless
Baaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaaaa

Forum List

Back