Giuliani subject of search warrant

Tyrants always claim to be acting in the public good as they snuff out their political rivals
Exactly. That's why Trump was so apt to say "America first". Always claiming to be working on behalf of the people, but relentlessly going after political rivals.
You call Trump's denial of the discredited Steele calumnious Dossier Trump's relentless going after political "rivals," Pollyanna? Oh snap. You're a Ding Dong Daddy from Dumbass, and you bought the "truth is optional" hubris from Clinton's Calumnious War Room. :rolleyes-41:

given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
ok sure

I'll give you that one.

But I am not bound by legal mumbo jumbo erupted by lawyers during a trial

Thats only worth what the jury verdict makes of it and no more

And as you know Trump was aquitted

it just shows what a biased piece of shit you are....worthless
Baaaa-Baaaaa-Baaaaaa
Yeah, someone claiming that Giuliani's office being raided has nothing to do with Trump isn't exactly impressing me with their intelligence.

given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
ok sure

I'll give you that one.

But I am not bound by legal mumbo jumbo erupted by lawyers during a trial

Thats only worth what the jury verdict makes of it and no more

And as you know Trump was aquitted
That's fine, but my view about Trump isn't informed by your opinion, it's informed by who and what Trump is.

I don't respect him for reasons including this one. I don't trust that he was able to differentiate what was good for him and what was good for the country.

Another example that to me seems clear. Remember when Trump said that hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama and got all huffy when the weather service said it wasn't? It was more important for the administration to make Trump look correct than it was for Americans to get proper information about the hurricane so they made this goofy statement in support of him. I know it's not the most consequential thing, but it just highlights that Trump's personal motives took precedence.

and yet again you fail to explain how,,
Because Trump was well aware that Biden was poised to run and was worried he was going to do so given his electoral strength.

We have again an example of information that I shouldn't have to explain but will since you asked.

of course trump is the ultimate target of every move the Deep State makes

Who said otherwise?
Well, the previous poster said so.

Your paranoia about the "deep state" is disturbing. The right wing media has really done a number on you.

Because Trump was well aware that Biden was poised to run and was worried he was going to do so given his electoral strength.

We have again an example of information that I shouldn't have to explain but will since you asked.
thanks for your opinion,, now wheres the proof??
Your own link corroborates me. So does logic, but that's not something you're going to discover anytime soon.

thanks for your opinion,, now wheres the proof??
Your own link corroborates me. So does logic, but that's not something you're going to discover anytime soon.
no it didnt,, it proved the investigation started before biden was a challenger,,

no it didnt,, it proved the investigation started before biden was a challenger,,
But only after it became very clear that Biden was looking to run and was a serious electoral threat to Trump.

It sat dormant for years until then.

But only after it became very clear that Biden was looking to run and was a serious electoral threat to Trump.

It sat dormant for years until then.
you keep giving your opinion,, are you ever going to provide proof??

thats a trick question because you arent a mind reader,,,

fact remains potus has a duty to investigate corruption regardless of who or where,,

Long Before Raiding Rudy Giuliani's Home, Investigators Sought 'Everything' From His Associates

B the time federal investigators searched the Manhattan home of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, they had amassed a trove of evidence from his associates in Ukraine, focusing most intently on Giuliani’s ties to Ukrainian oligarchs, three witnesses in the case told TIME.

The witnesses, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described lengthy interviews with investigators in Europe, Manhattan and Washington, starting in the fall of 2019 and continuing through February. The calls and meetings with investigators grew more frequent and “intense” after Joe Biden’s victory in last fall’s presidential election, says one of the witnesses. Two of the witnesses say they were working with Giuliani while cooperating with federal investigators.

Forum List

Back