Giuliani subject of search warrant

thanks for your opinion,,
Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.
only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

You never proved your claim, in fact your link substantiated the opposite.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.
and he wasnt a rival until he announced his intent,,
There was plenty of reason to worry about Biden before he declared as your link stated.

Point being that Trump’s motives are clearly questionable and highly suspicious for corruption.

Given you’ve said the president has a duty to investigate corruption, why would you be upset at the idea of Biden’s DoJ investigating Giuliani?

thanks for your opinion,,
Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.
only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

You never proved your claim, in fact your link substantiated the opposite.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.
and he wasnt a rival until he announced his intent,,
There was plenty of reason to worry about Biden before he declared as your link stated.

Point being that Trump’s motives are clearly questionable and highly suspicious for corruption.

Given you’ve said the president has a duty to investigate corruption, why would you be upset at the idea of Biden’s DoJ investigating Giuliani?
more reasons to worry about his corruption,, and it was trumps sworn duty,, even if he would have announced,,

more reasons to worry about his corruption,, and it was trumps sworn duty,, even if he would have announced,,
I accept your surrender.

Trump failed in his duty. All he did was send Giuliani. The DoJ didn’t touch his little conspiracy.

are you sure?? last I heard there were open criminal investigations,,
Show me the open criminal investigation into Joe Biden.

They went after Rudy's computer and his information on the election on November 3, 2020.

The Democrats well know they cheated and in multiple ways. They first have to alter the truth Giuliani has to make him look bad and so dishonest to give imo can create a diversionary crime to temporarily go after Giuliani while they destroy/change/rearrange it to "prove"
People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.
Federal Investigators Execute Search Warrant at Rudy Giuliani’s Apartment

What took them so long to come down on Rudy?

BLM is laughing like mad. After all, Mayor Rudy came down hard on their people in order to clean up the Big Apple.

I guess the feds will be raiding a certain compound in Florida next.
No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
What about John kerry ? Free pass democrat?

View attachment 485003
I was asking about John Kerry!

This thread isn't about John Kerry. It's about the criminal actions of Giuliani, and the handcuffs will be coming soon.
No it isn't about Rudy Giuilani. The Democrats are getting told online to clear out of President Trump's office because Giuliana has the goods on the outrageous election theft by Biden's fellow criminals known as the most corrupt voting scheme to steal the Whitehouse by the people's choice of Incumbent President Trump by cheating almost every state out of correct tabs on the votes for Trump who duly won the election Nov. 3, 2020 until 3 am when the Democrats had a firm fix on how many millions of Biden votes they had to give Biden a win and the American conservative voters got threats of retaliation for voting for Donald Trunp. At 3 am Democrat precinct had their totals and knew they needed another 7.5 million votes to beat Donald Trump. So in swing states they had it figured how many votes they would have to add on to win the election. Too bad that Rudy found evidence of Democrat massive vote additions so the leftist party vote cheater department had to act hastily to make Biden catch up and surpass his rival. It was cancel Trump votes a d replace Trumps columns with wrongful votes.

Long Before Raiding Rudy Giuliani's Home, Investigators Sought 'Everything' From His Associates

B the time federal investigators searched the Manhattan home of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, they had amassed a trove of evidence from his associates in Ukraine, focusing most intently on Giuliani’s ties to Ukrainian oligarchs, three witnesses in the case told TIME.

The witnesses, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described lengthy interviews with investigators in Europe, Manhattan and Washington, starting in the fall of 2019 and continuing through February. The calls and meetings with investigators grew more frequent and “intense” after Joe Biden’s victory in last fall’s presidential election, says one of the witnesses. Two of the witnesses say they were working with Giuliani while cooperating with federal investigators.
the feds are serving notice to all it may concern that if you try to drain the swamp they will come after you with everything they've got

The problem is...no one realized that when the Republicans talk about draining the swamp, they're referring to restocking it with scum waffles like Guiliani.
Rudy Giuliani saved lives in NYC by cracking down on all criminals who were murdering, stealing, raping children both boys and girls. He is not scum in issues of his public service not only to New York, but nationwide as well.

People who get too close to Trump so often seem to get mixed up in things they shouldn’t.

Or (the more likely story) that people who are close to Trump continue to get picked on and victimised.

It's almost like the Government and establishments (with the help of the media) in the USA want to chip chip chip away and eradicate anyone who's Republican or not left-wing enough for them and their little utopia.

Or maybe (clearly because the Trump, his Administration and his fellow travelers were corrupt).

They went after Rudy's computer and his information on the election on November 3, 2020.

The Democrats well know they cheated and in multiple ways. They first have to alter the truth Giuliani has to make him look bad and so dishonest to give imo can create a diversionary crime to temporarily go after Giuliani while they destroy/change/rearrange it to "prove"

What took them so long to come down on Rudy?

BLM is laughing like mad. After all, Mayor Rudy came down hard on their people in order to clean up the Big Apple.

I guess the feds will be raiding a certain compound in Florida next.
No matter what anybody thinks of trump (and I don't think much of him) at least we did not get The Hill, sitting in the oval office. If the repubicans could have convinced her to run again, even I might have vote for him. As bad as trump was in his thinking, actions, hiring, firing, insulting, picking winners and friend in foreign policy and all the rest, I still am thankful, The Hill lost in 2016. It is a damned shame, they both couldn't have lost. Lesson to the Democrats, if you run somebody as easily and deservedly vilified as she out of a sense of owing them their turn, the republicans can run any piece of sh#t populace who has never won a race or held an office, of known low character and have a shot at winning, getting them one term, until the country actually sees what they've got. Always thought she had potential to be even worse in the long run and figured him for a one term aberration, the night he was elected.

I think it's likely that only Hillary could have been the candidate that allowed Trump to win the presidency.
But it also needs to be mentioned that Americans were desperate and fully understanding the bad government needed to be defeated. There is a lot of hesitancy with Americans to accept that but the Jan 6th. revolution/insurrections/riot/whatever it's called, proved the point. It was an attack against bad government!

Working Americans have been cheated out of a piece of the American pie. They are the victims of the American way of greedy US style capitalism that has handed the country's wealth into the hands of the very few.

Biden is hitting on the right answer even though it will be strongly maintained that he's going to bandkrupt the country if he gets what he's aiming for. That's a question for which I have an answer, but understand it's best to not mention it.

If you've followed along so far then there's a chance of having a useful discussion.
Jan 6 was not about bad government, but just democratically elected representative government. They didn't want it. They would overthrown the election and our form of government for Donny if they could.
What about John kerry ? Free pass democrat?

View attachment 485003
I was asking about John Kerry!

This thread isn't about John Kerry. It's about the criminal actions of Giuliani, and the handcuffs will be coming soon.
No it isn't about Rudy Giuilani. The Democrats are getting told online to clear out of President Trump's office because Giuliana has the goods on the outrageous election theft by Biden's fellow criminals known as the most corrupt voting scheme to steal the Whitehouse by the people's choice of Incumbent President Trump by cheating almost every state out of correct tabs on the votes for Trump who duly won the election Nov. 3, 2020 until 3 am when the Democrats had a firm fix on how many millions of Biden votes they had to give Biden a win and the American conservative voters got threats of retaliation for voting for Donald Trunp. At 3 am Democrat precinct had their totals and knew they needed another 7.5 million votes to beat Donald Trump. So in swing states they had it figured how many votes they would have to add on to win the election. Too bad that Rudy found evidence of Democrat massive vote additions so the leftist party vote cheater department had to act hastily to make Biden catch up and surpass his rival. It was cancel Trump votes a d replace Trumps columns with wrongful votes.

LOL

"The Democrats are getting told online to clear out of President Trump's office because Giuliana has the goods on the outrageous election theft by Biden's fellow criminals known as the most corrupt voting scheme to steal the Whitehouse by the people's choice of Incumbent President Trump by cheating almost every state out of correct tabs on the votes for Trump who duly won the election Nov. 3, 2020 until 3 am when the Democrats had a firm fix on how many millions of Biden votes they had to give Biden a win and the American conservative voters got threats of retaliation for voting for Donald Trunp. At 3 am Democrat precinct had their totals and knew they needed another 7.5 million votes to beat Donald Trump."

This is the longest run on sentence I've ever read since the last one in the last Bulwer Lytton Fiction Contest!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back