Giuliani subject of search warrant

Long Before Raiding Rudy Giuliani's Home, Investigators Sought 'Everything' From His Associates

B the time federal investigators searched the Manhattan home of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, they had amassed a trove of evidence from his associates in Ukraine, focusing most intently on Giuliani’s ties to Ukrainian oligarchs, three witnesses in the case told TIME.

The witnesses, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described lengthy interviews with investigators in Europe, Manhattan and Washington, starting in the fall of 2019 and continuing through February. The calls and meetings with investigators grew more frequent and “intense” after Joe Biden’s victory in last fall’s presidential election, says one of the witnesses. Two of the witnesses say they were working with Giuliani while cooperating with federal investigators.
the feds are serving notice to all it may concern that if you try to drain the swamp they will come after you with everything they've got

Long Before Raiding Rudy Giuliani's Home, Investigators Sought 'Everything' From His Associates

B the time federal investigators searched the Manhattan home of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday, they had amassed a trove of evidence from his associates in Ukraine, focusing most intently on Giuliani’s ties to Ukrainian oligarchs, three witnesses in the case told TIME.

The witnesses, who spoke on condition of anonymity, described lengthy interviews with investigators in Europe, Manhattan and Washington, starting in the fall of 2019 and continuing through February. The calls and meetings with investigators grew more frequent and “intense” after Joe Biden’s victory in last fall’s presidential election, says one of the witnesses. Two of the witnesses say they were working with Giuliani while cooperating with federal investigators.
the feds are serving notice to all it may concern that if you try to drain the swamp they will come after you with everything they've got

The problem is...no one realized that when the Republicans talk about draining the swamp, they're referring to restocking it with scum waffles like Guiliani.

no it didnt,, it proved the investigation started before biden was a challenger,,
But only after it became very clear that Biden was looking to run and was a serious electoral threat to Trump.

It sat dormant for years until then.
you keep giving your opinion,, are you ever going to provide proof??

thats a trick question because you arent a mind reader,,,

fact remains potus has a duty to investigate corruption regardless of who or where,,
You stated he can’t be considered a rival unless he’s declared. That’s false for the reason I provided. The expectation and fear of his candidacy makes him a rival and creates sufficient motive for Trump’s corrupt requests.

Your inability to provide a counter argument is enough proof.

he ouright stupidity of Traitor Lovers borders on mentally ill.
speaking of borders dontcha just love the way biden has screwed up our southern border with mexico?

1619734247062.png

These are all future welfare bums

Bumper stickers aside, you should realize that Trump and his associates are the corruption you thought they were fighting against.

problem is...no one realized that when the Republicans talk about draining the swamp, they're referring to restocking it with scum waffles like Guiliani.
I don't know of any conservative trump voter who actually WANTS to move the washington and live in the swamp

Its a God forsaken place that corrupts everyone who lives there

But we can't abandon it entirely to the libs

no it didnt,, it proved the investigation started before biden was a challenger,,
But only after it became very clear that Biden was looking to run and was a serious electoral threat to Trump.

fact remains potus has a duty to investigate corruption regardless of who or where,,
You stated he can’t be considered a rival unless he’s declared. That’s false for the reason I provided. The expectation and fear of his candidacy makes him a rival and creates sufficient motive for Trump’s corrupt requests.

my counter is the fact he hadnt and trump as POTUS had a sworn duty and he did it,, your just mad bidens corruption is out in the open and we all see how corrupt the whole dem party is for supporting him,,

it was well known after all,,

Bumper stickers aside, you should realize that Trump and his associates are the corruption you thought they were fighting against.
i done agree with that

its true that too many good people have been lured into a life of prostitution by foreign money and that includes many republicans

Trumps problem was finding people to work for him who were not in bed with some foreign power

Trumps problem was finding people to work for him who were not in bed with some foreign power
Like Flynn, Manafort and Giuliani?

Trump had lots of problems and differentiating good people from the sycophants was one of them.

yes and hundreds if not thousands in washington and lib power centers all over America

Flynn in particular disappoints me.

He was not a poor man when he retired from the military.

Why sell himself out as a foreign lobbyist?

my counter is the fact he hadnt and trump as POTUS had a sworn duty and he did it,, your just mad bidens corruption is out in the open and we all see how corrupt the whole dem party is for supporting him,,

That’s not a counter, it’s just restating the same failed logic without identifying any flaws in my statement.

A counter is a response. You aren’t responding to my statement.

That’s not a counter, it’s just restating the same failed logic without identifying any flaws in my statement.

A counter is a response. You aren’t responding to my statement.
thanks for your opinion,,

yes and hundreds if not thousands in washington and lib power centers all over America

Flynn in particular disappoints me.

He was not a poor man when he retired from the military.

Why sell himself out as a foreign lobbyist?
Trump only cared for the people that told him what he wanted. Anyone else was seen as an enemy.

It makes Trump especially manipulable and totally unfit for the presidency.

Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.

The Feds are giving notice that they are draining the Trump Swamp. The most corrupt administration in American history.

Which you have failed to counter. I’m getting bored. You aren’t even presenting an argument anymore. Just repeating the same old thing over and over again and expecting it to be right eventually.
only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,

only in your mind,,
In reality. You still haven’t admitted you changed the language of your claim and haven’t added anything to it.
what claim?? I was telling you you were wrong about your claim, and then proceeded to prove it,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

You never proved your claim, in fact your link substantiated the opposite.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.

only in your mind,,
You claimed he was being investigated before he became a political rival. You bailed on the rival rhetoric to go to having declared. It’s a dishonest switch, but not the first time you’ve done it as I showed you did it just the other day.

You never proved your claim, in fact your link substantiated the opposite.

Since then you’ve been squirming around the facts because you have no argument left.
and he wasnt a rival until he announced his intent,,

Forum List

Back