Giuliani subject of search warrant

its your claim not mine
It is. And the link provided backs it up.
I read your link and it doesnt confirm he was hired by trump,,
How else would he wind up arguing Trump’s defense during impeachment?
I thought you said it was in the link??

now youre saying why else would he be there,,

which is it??
The fact that Dershowitz was making this argument in impeachment for Trump’s defense indicates he was Trump’s lawyer.

The fact you’re asking this question is astonishingly stupid.

its your claim not mine
It is. And the link provided backs it up.
I read your link and it doesnt confirm he was hired by trump,,
How else would he wind up arguing Trump’s defense during impeachment?
I thought you said it was in the link??

now youre saying why else would he be there,,

which is it??
The fact that Dershowitz was making this argument in impeachment for Trump’s defense indicates he was Trump’s lawyer.

The fact you’re asking this question is astonishingly stupid.
could be,, but you said it was in the link,, now youre saying its obvious,, which is it??

how would you know if you didnt watch or read it??
Because I was present in the thread and therefore have insight into the content of the thread.

I also watched some of Glenn Beck's video and 30 minutes in there was ZERO mention of what you're referring to.

So I know that your claim is incorrect that it's "all relevant" to the question at hand.

Still raises the question why after all this time haven't you simply provided adequate citation of your source.

could be,, but you said it was in the link,, now youre saying its obvious,, which is it??
The link provided all the information one needed to know in order to determine that Dershowitz was Trump's lawyer.

Although it does require at least a modicum of intelligence to understand that.

how would you know if you didnt watch or read it??
Because I was present in the thread and therefore have insight into the content of the thread.

I also watched some of Glenn Beck's video and 30 minutes in there was ZERO mention of what you're referring to.

So I know that your claim is incorrect that it's "all relevant" to the question at hand.

Still raises the question why after all this time haven't you simply provided adequate citation of your source.
relevant is a matter of perspective,,,

and since you want it all to be fake news your subconscious stops you from seeing its relevance,,, that also explains why you keep lying,, to protect your feelings,,

now me being an outsider that hates both parties I see it for what it is,,,

Derschwitz does not speak for trump either
Well, given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
do you have a link showing he was trump official lawyer??
I can actually believe you're stupid enough to think Dershowitz just broke into the Senate chamber like a stop the steal trumpfanatic and started speaking in Trump's defense without being hired to do so. But hired he was despite your ignorance.

President Trump enlisted the former independent counsel Ken Starr and the celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz to join his defense team on Friday, turning to two veterans of politically charged legal cases to secure his acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial that gets underway in earnest next week.

The link provided all the information one needed to know in order to determine that Dershowitz was Trump's lawyer.

Although it does require at least a modicum of intelligence to understand that.
youre the one always playing word games,, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine,,,

how did you like it??

Well, given he was speaking specifically as Trump’s lawyer representing him, actually he does.
I can actually believe you're stupid enough to think Dershowitz just broke into the Senate chamber like a stop the steal trumpfanatic and started speaking in Trump's defense without being hired to do so. But hired he was despite your ignorance.

President Trump enlisted the former independent counsel Ken Starr and the celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz to join his defense team on Friday, turning to two veterans of politically charged legal cases to secure his acquittal in the Senate impeachment trial that gets underway in earnest next week.

No, it's not. The question is a source for your claim and factually it can be said that the overwhelming majority of bullshit you've provided is not relevant.

The fact that I refuse to accept your claim as factual without substantiation isn't my problem.

youre the one always playing word games,, I just gave you a taste of your own medicine,,,

how did you like it??
Fine. Your question was very easily answered based on what was presented.

Your question revealed your ignorance which I corrected.

Notice how I didn't get all pissy about it and answered your question rather than ignore them as you are apt to do.

how did you like it??
Fine. Your question was very easily answered based on what was presented.

Your question revealed your ignorance which I corrected.

Notice how I didn't get all pissy about it and answered your question rather than ignore them as you are apt to do.
you sure sound pissy,,,

I didn't ask you for your IQ.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

No, it's not. The question is a source for your claim and factually it can be said that the overwhelming majority of bullshit you've provided is not relevant.

The fact that I refuse to accept your claim as factual without substantiation isn't my problem.
maybe next time you should just google it yourself,,,

icon_rolleyes.gif
Now you're sharing the weight of your brain in grams? Nobody asked for that either.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Now you're sharing the weight of your brain in grams? Nobody asked for that either.

Forum List

Back