Giuliani subject of search warrant

mainly I know you are already aware of it and are playing your word games again,,
I am not aware of it. Genuinely. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I heard Tim Pool make this claim earlier and my suspicion is that you’re repeating it without checking.

That isn’t a reason that you CAN’T do it, it’s a reason that you don’t want to.

mainly I know you are already aware of it and are playing your word games again,,
I am not aware of it. Genuinely. I don’t know what you’re talking about. I heard Tim Pool make this claim earlier and my suspicion is that you’re repeating it without checking.

and again you go with lies,,

sorry but if you didnt know and wanted to know you would search out and look yourself,,

now go play your word games elsewhere,,

sorry but if you didnt know and wanted to know you would search out and look yourself,,

It’s it a lie. I don’t claim to know it factually. I have a suspicion and you’re giving me more and more reason to suspect this the longer you dodge.

You made a claim. You should want to prove this claim. I want to see if this claim is accurate.

Is there any reason you CAN’T provide a post or time stamp?

It’s it a lie. I don’t claim to know it factually. I have a suspicion and you’re giving me more and more reason to suspect this the longer you dodge.

You made a claim. You should want to prove this claim. I want to see if this claim is accurate.

Is there any reason you CAN’T provide a post or time stamp?
you know the amount of time youve wasted demanding I force feed you an education you could have already watched and searched for what you demand from me,,,

that proves youre a liar and a fraud and have no desire to be educated,,

you know the amount of time youve wasted demanding I force feed you an education you could have already watched and searched for what you demand from me,,,

And what about you? How long would it have taken you to provide what was actually requested that would back up your statement?

You have spent a lot of time refusing to answer very straightforward and rational questions. I think I know the reason why and you give me more and more reason to believe it.

And what about you? How long would it have taken you to provide what was actually requested that would back up your statement?

You have spent a lot of time refusing to answer very straightforward and rational questions. I think I know the reason why and you give me more and more reason to believe it.
youre deflecting,,,

its about you not me,,

youre deflecting,,,
No, it’s definitely about you and your refusal to back up your claim with a reasonable source.

Deflecting is your refusal to answer even the most basic questions.

Is there a reason you can’t provide a post number or time stamp?

Nope - Trump's DOJ. They also cock-blocked any and all attempts to investigate Rudy. Several times actually!
Did you forget about Fat Billy firing Berman?

The specific reasons for Berman’s ouster aren’t yet clear. But the bigger picture is no real mystery. In Manhattan, Berman oversaw an independent investigative office that pursued investigations Trump didn’t like — into Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, into Trump’s current lawyer Rudy Giuliani, into Trump’s inaugural committee, and more.​

youre deflecting,,,
No, it’s definitely about you and your refusal to back up your claim with a reasonable source.

Deflecting is your refusal to answer even the most basic questions.

Is there a reason you can’t provide a post number or time stamp?
I backed it up,, you refuse to do your part,,
Where did you produce a post number or a time stamp?
thats on you bud,,,

Nope - Trump's DOJ. They also cock-blocked any and all attempts to investigate Rudy. Several times actually!
Did you forget about Fat Billy firing Berman?

The specific reasons for Berman’s ouster aren’t yet clear. But the bigger picture is no real mystery. In Manhattan, Berman oversaw an independent investigative office that pursued investigations Trump didn’t like — into Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen, into Trump’s current lawyer Rudy Giuliani, into Trump’s inaugural committee, and more.​

1619717834372.png

It’s a fake investigation due to politics
The Biden cartel is the one who has made tens of millions off Ukraine
Don’t you want to know how much money Giuliani has made off of Ukraine?

Are you holding me responsible for what Dershowitz says?

he may be right or wrong, but either way he doesent speak for me
Not at all. I’m explaining the mentality of Donald Trump.

Good for Trump = Good for America

Trump First = America First

Forum List

Back