Giuliani’s son makes $100k working as White House “sports liaison”.

It's a good thing Andrew Giuliani was a winner in the ovarian lottery b/c he sure is odd looking. :lol:

I’m sure he was the most qualified candidate and didn’t land a bogus White House job based on his dad being Trunps lawyer .

White People Affirmative Action!

Rudy Giuliani's son makes $95,000 working as sports liaison for the White House

Trumps daughter works at the WH.

Her husband works at the WH.

Rudy’s son works at the WH.

Barr’s son in law works at the WH.

Barr’s dtr works at the treasury.

Trumps sons do foreign business.

His dtr is getting Chinese patents and Saudi grants.

But the focus in on Joes son, Hunter Biden

I’m sure he was the most qualified candidate and didn’t land a bogus White House job based on his dad being Trunps lawyer .

OMG!!! In Washington DC $95,000 is like making $45,000 anywhere else. You have to make $100,000 just to pay all of the taxes.

He is tramps personal assistant, and its our tax dollars paying his arse.

Trump donates his $400,000 a year salary back to The Government, and this job you are talking about pays peanuts compared to The Millionaire Deep State Operatives lying their asses off for Schiff last week.

I make better money than that.

OMG!!! In Washington DC $95,000 is like making $45,000 anywhere else. You have to make $100,000 just to pay all of the taxes.

That's because undermining our elections and our national security are more dangerous than paying a friends son to put on a Super Bowl party.

~~~~~~
At least he's working in the White House and doesn't work for two foreign counties raking in millions per year......

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a private company, in the Ukraine, and his investment first did consulting work for Burisma in addition to his board position, and for a private investment company in China. He was not working for any government entity. Private company jobs pay better than the government work.

I know that Trump keep claiming that Hunter Biden was unqualified and a lout, but that's not true. He's a lawyer who has worked in business and investment all of his life. Yes, he's had drug poblems. Few families are immune to that stuff these days. It's not like he's Eric Trump, who ripped of St. Judes' children hospital and was investigated for fraud because of it! Trump's brother died of alcoholism so Trump has no room to speak.

Lol
All progressives are fucked up cowardly control freaks… They are the lowest of common denominators

~~~~~~
At least he's working in the White House and doesn't work for two foreign counties raking in millions per year......

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a private company, in the Ukraine, and his investment first did consulting work for Burisma in addition to his board position, and for a private investment company in China. He was not working for any government entity. Private company jobs pay better than the government work.

I know that Trump keep claiming that Hunter Biden was unqualified and a lout, but that's not true. He's a lawyer who has worked in business and investment all of his life. Yes, he's had drug poblems. Few families are immune to that stuff these days. It's not like he's Eric Trump, who ripped of St. Judes' children hospital and was investigated for fraud because of it! Trump's brother died of alcoholism so Trump has no room to speak.
Lol
The fuck up that is Slow Joe and his fucked up piece of shit spawn have zero credibility in the real world...
Why the fuck should you care you being a Canuck and all?
Shut the fuck up you old rag... lol

it might be because hunter is working for two foreign countries and is getting millions from stolen money,,,

That means he might be able to afford an efficiency apartment but not on Capital Hill........ Or in Georgetown...... Or North West, North East and South West........ Or Northern Virginia......... He'd need another $50K for that.

LefTard Logic:
“I hate using your tax dollars to pay for administrative costs related to the executive branch...I want your tax dollars to go to WETBACKS instead.”

Forum List

Back