Give em' Hell Obama.....doesn't matter any way.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
President Obama, the first black president has had without a doubt the most troubling, uncooperative visceral 8 year tenure than any president in US history. He has fought tooth and nail since taking office just to get the bare minimal of US business done with very little help from both sides, so when the guy is forced to take things into his own hands, he has both sides accusing him of going against the fuckin US constitution.....no, this is not a joke. Either spend the last 8 years with your hands tied due to obstructionist conservatives and cowardly democrats or get shit done on you own....which is what he's had to do most of his term in office.

Nothing this man has done, nothing this man will ever ever ever ever do will make neo nazi nuts on the right happy, nothing....so Obama, sadly has learned in his final years in office, that guess what, they don't like yo black ass, fuck em and do you and the hell with the constitution which most of congress know little about to began with and Senators use only during election times to assure the nuts they can keep their guns.

Nominate, nominate and then nominate some more...ITS NOT LIKE THESE WELFARE KINGS AND QUEENS IN THE SENATE DOES ANYTHING ELSE BUT HOLD FUCKED UP HEARINGS....SO GIVE EM SOMETHING NEW TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY ON, BESIDE BENGAZI, ACA AND WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES!!

President Obama, the first black president has had without a doubt the most troubling, uncooperative visceral 8 year tenure than any president in US history. He has fought tooth and nail since taking office just to get the bare minimal of US business done with very little help from both sides, so when the guy is forced to take things into his own hands, he has both sides accusing him of going against the fuckin US constitution.....no, this is not a joke. Either spend the last 8 years with your hands tied due to obstructionist conservatives and cowardly democrats or get shit done on you own....which is what he's had to do most of his term in office.

Nothing this man has done, nothing this man will ever ever ever ever do will make neo nazi nuts on the right happy, nothing....so Obama, sadly has learned in his final years in office, that guess what, they don't like yo black ass, fuck em and do you and the hell with the constitution which most of congress know little about to began with and Senators use only during election times to assure the nuts they can keep their guns.

Nominate, nominate and then nominate some more...ITS NOT LIKE THESE WELFARE KINGS AND QUEENS IN THE SENATE DOES ANYTHING ELSE BUT HOLD FUCKED UP HEARINGS....SO GIVE EM SOMETHING NEW TO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY ON, BESIDE BENGAZI, ACA AND WOMEN'S HEALTH ISSUES!!
Ever the idiot you are.

Wrong. GWB got less cooperation and more vitriol from the left.
He got a ton of cooperation before declaring Democrats soldier hating traitors. He tore this country so far in half we might never fix it. If you weren't a conservative who orgasmed over seeing our soldiers coming home maimed and in caskets you were branded as hating America. Did you forget that? Did you block that psychotic 8 year bloodlust out of your memory?

• Banned

Ever the idiot you are.

When ever I'm called names, I know I'm right in my comments...so thank you for agreeing with me.:banana:

He didn't try either. That fool couldn't negotiate a deal to trade a heater for an air conditioner to an eskimo during the height of winter.

You liberals simply don't have the brains to understand that we hate Obama for his chip-on-shoulder, Al-Sharpton, crybaby race-instigations - this overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged punk has a massive resentment against white Americans, and as a white American that gives me the moral right to oppose him. And don't even get me started on that black-racist-pig's treasonous guzzling of enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon. This carpet-headed, purple-lipped, inverted-crucifix-nosed son of a bitch has proven ad nauseum that he puts Pisslam interests over America's. And I've studied that Islam, Nazi-like filth in detail for enough years, I know only a clinical psychopath could find that sick piece of shit attractive in any way.

Wrong. GWB got less cooperation and more vitriol from the left.

And he should have...this bozo shit for brains loser, got us in a war with lies, treated Katrina victims like shit, squandered our surplus with tax cuts for the rich, ignored intelligence prior to 9/11, had a chance to catch Bin-Laden but passed on it, gave the banks a bailout while fucking those effected by thier greed and carelessness, took more vacations than any president in US history... I could spend a lifetime pointing out the fucked up shit that bastard did while in office, but who cares, he's gone!!

Bottom line, he deserved much more than what Obama has gotten since day one, apple and oranges my dear...

You liberals simply don't have the brains to understand that we hate Obama for his chip-on-shoulder, Al-Sharpton, crybaby race-instigations - this overspoiled, overpampered, overprivileged, overindulged punk has a massive resentment against white Americans, and as a white American that gives me the moral right to oppose him. And don't even get me started on that black-racist-pig's treasonous guzzling of enough muslim semen to coat the entire surface of the moon. This carpet-headed, purple-lipped, inverted-crucifix-nosed son of a bitch has proven ad nauseum that he puts Pisslam interests over America's. And I've studied that Islam, Nazi-like filth in detail for enough years, I know only a clinical psychopath could find that sick piece of shit attractive in any way.

Okay, so Obama hates white people....challenge...name one mf'ing thing he's done that directly say's fuck you, to white people. I got Katrina and Bush telling blacks to go fuck themselves, now you do the job and up me one, else shut to fuck up with your racist whinny white ass!!

Obama is NOT Negro.
1/2 White
1/4 Arab
1/4 Negro
That equals "White Trash".
:lol:

Uh, bi racial is not white trash...that's a title you saps have an exclusive on. OWN IT!!!
images
images
images
images
images

Rarely do I see Obama and Michelle act like this.....next?

He didn't try either. That fool couldn't negotiate a deal to trade a heater for an air conditioner to an eskimo during the height of winter.

And yet, he got elected not once by a landslide, but twice. Didn't have to scare shit out of white folk, like Bush and Reagan did, but smile.
images

HATE MUCH??

And yet, he got elected not once by a landslide, but twice. Didn't have to scare shit out of white folk, like Bush and Reagan did, but smile.
images

HATE MUCH??
I don't hate him. I just think he is a failure. An arrogant failure. And he DAMN sure cant negotiate.

obama is a sissy and whiner. Bush got a lot of flak and had a lot to deal with, was blamed for everything from Katrina to 9/11 and I never heard him snivel and blame somebody else. That's a man being compared to a boy. The economy should have bounced back long ago but we are still limping along thanks to his failed administration.

HATE MUCH??
Bush and Reagan may have scared you but not the rest of us. Landslide? LOL.

Okay, so Obama hates white people....challenge...name one mf'ing thing he's done that directly say's fuck you, to white people. I got Katrina and Bush telling blacks to go fuck themselves, now you do the job and up me one, else shut to fuck up with your racist whinny white ass!!

Have you been asleep for the past several years? Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin ring a bell? A president isn't supposed to get involved in local crime matters, yet whenever a black thug deservedly dies committing violence, before the investigation, Obama immediately declares it racism against blacks. Which stirs things up into riots, violence, and huge legal abuses by his DOJ pitbull, which is crookeder the a paper clip. What about his Charleston speech saying that racism in encoded into whites' DNA? What about the fact he sent 3 WH reps to Michael Brown's funeral, yet didn't even call the parents of the law-abiding white Marines in TN who got gunned down by one of his muslim-whoremaster-filth? What about this egotistical boy-king always trashing white Americans abroad, suggesting that the only reason people oppose his Western-destructive policies is because of racism. What about his hermaphrodite wife/husband spending his/her entire life blatantly pissing and moaning about white people? It's proven by a combination of tons of little things. If you wish to hook you wagon to the pissy, hate-filled, crybaby train wreck called the "black community," that's your prerogative; but don't ask me to join you.

Funny how the sycophant left draws from old sycophant cliches even when they don't fit They called Truman "give 'em hell Harry" because he authorized two nuclear devices to be dropped on Japan. The old cliche held up for his first elected term but the mess he made out of Korea alienated Americans while the idiot media still gave him a tickertape parade. Truman couldn't even get the support from his own party to run for a 2nd term but the media writes the history books and idiot lefties still use idiotic cliches.

HATE MUCH??
Bush and Reagan may have scared you but not the rest of us. Landslide? LOL.

Scared me? Dear I grew up in the projects,,,,,,nuff said. Listen, they pull that shit on you white saps all the time, remember the constant terror alerts Bush kept showing during his second term election? And Reagan got you saps with the big Russian scare......you people are a hoot, one Boo and you're on board for anything LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back