Give Her Life! Without Parole

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
ha ha!

Arizona woman, 92, shot, killed son who tried putting her in assisted living, cops say

An elderly mother in Arizona allegedly shot and killed her son on Monday after she learned of his plans to put her in a nursing home, officials said.

Anna Blessing, 92, had been thinking about her son's intentions to put her in a home for days, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office stated in a news release. She confronted him on Monday morning with two pistols that she hid in her robe, according to police.

old-age-and-treachery-will-always-beat-youth-and-exuberance-quote-1.jpg

Two pistols in her robe? Geez, that's pretty hard-core, I only keep one in mine.

"Put me in a nursing home? I'll show you..." :Boom2:

I'd say justifiable homicide.

No one is ever going to put me in a nursing home. My brother worked in one and they are are dressed up prisons.

ha ha!

Arizona woman, 92, shot, killed son who tried putting her in assisted living, cops say

An elderly mother in Arizona allegedly shot and killed her son on Monday after she learned of his plans to put her in a nursing home, officials said.

Anna Blessing, 92, had been thinking about her son's intentions to put her in a home for days, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office stated in a news release. She confronted him on Monday morning with two pistols that she hid in her robe, according to police.
Oh, I thought this was going to be a nutter thread regarding how to punish women who have an abortion once Roe v Wade gets overturned.

If it was, then, for you nutters, life in prison wouldn't be acceptable punishment for the women who have an abortion, and the person who performs the abortion.

Nope, nothing short of the death penalty for the women and the person performing the abortion would be acceptable to you "pro life" nutters.

ha ha!

Oh, I thought this was going to be a nutter thread regarding how to punish women who have an abortion once Roe v Wade gets overturned.

If it was, then, for you nutters, life in prison wouldn't be acceptable punishment for the women who have an abortion, and the person who performs the abortion.

Nope, nothing short of the death penalty for the women and the person performing the abortion would be acceptable to you "pro life" nutters.
There is no such thing as staying on topic for you lunatics is there?

ha ha!

But, but, but, Bill Clinton...

But, but, but Hillary Clinton...

But, but, but Barack Obama...

ha ha!

ha ha!

You stutter? Just say Butthurt butthurt butthurt!

With her being in her 90s now, how much time in jail can she actual do before she herself goes forward? I wonder what the remainder of her family thinks of her with their last name being what it is. Maybe they could have a crack at her before she is put away.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Good for her. :clap:

Old people, rise up! Don't let them selfish little whippersnappers put you in a home!

Her sentence? Life without parole or 6 months, whichever is longer.

Her goal was actually achieved: She will avoid a nursing home.

ha ha!

So you're admitting that yes indeed, Roe vs. Wade will be overturned?

Trump hasn't even announced his nomination and you're predicting that?

:laughing0301:

ha ha!

ha ha!

You stutter? Just say Butthurt butthurt butthurt!
It looks like you got all excited there and started double posting, LOL.

ha ha!

So you're admitting that yes indeed, Roe vs. Wade will be overturned?

Trump hasn't even announced his nomination and you're predicting that?

:laughing0301:
I'd say it's very possible if the moron-in-chief has his way.

ha ha!

Such a blessing!

Forum List

Back