Give me one example. Just one.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.

I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.
This fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.
This fails as a confirmation bias fallacy
Not at all. Most Christians believe that the Bible is the source of moral behavior. They also believe that people, and entire cultures, suffer for straying from those morals. Now, can you answer the question, or not?

Potholes.

'Thou shalt not drive thine cars on unclean or disheveled thoroughfairs.' - Jaguarians 2:19 -

'If thouest see a depression in thy way, consider thine suspension and choose another path.' - Book of Pontiac 23:12 -

'Wherest ever men allow their paths to fall into debauchery and unfilled voids, there shall the devil make sport of men's tires and spillest thine drinks on thine laps'. - Woolites 3:8 -

"So sayeth the Ford"

The OP generally fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.'

However, if we want to play the game, the OP himself is a great example that contradicts his assertion.

I would like to offer my deepest apologizes for my contribution to our societal ills because all this time I've been foolishly suffering witches to live. :(

You refusal to answer the question tells me that you can't. Thanks for proving my point.

I would like to offer my deepest apologizes for my contribution to our societal ills because all this time I've been foolishly suffering witches to live. :(

I don't think that's number one on the list of "societal ills" he would say you contribute to. :lol:

upload_2016-7-10_22-4-26.jpeg

You refusal to answer the question tells me that you can't. Thanks for proving my point.
We gave you an example, goofy, you.
I am not responsible for any societal ills. You also did not explain why You think I am responsible. Try again.

You are without sin!? What's your secret?
I believe that I've put up with you and Jake enough. Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

God said nothing about massive media propagand :) Current media technologies could wash to clean any sin, you know. And what would you do with people, who believe in media reality? :)

I am not responsible for any societal ills. You also did not explain why You think I am responsible. Try again.

I believe that I've put up with you and Jake enough. Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
And OP massive fail and pwn.

It isn't my fault you painted your sanctimonious self into a corner. :lol:

Forum List

Back