Give me one example. Just one.

I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.

God said nothing about massive media propagand :) Current media technologies could wash to clean any sin, you know. And what would you do with people, who believe in media reality? :)
Propaganda = lying. I believe the Bible has much to say about that.

Attachments

• 1455069429410-neener.gif
    1455069429410-neener.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 32
Potholes.

'Thou shalt not drive thine cars on unclean or disheveled thoroughfairs.' - Jaguarians 2:19 -

'If thouest see a depression in thy way, consider thine suspension and choose another path.' - Book of Pontiac 23:12 -

'Wherest ever men allow their paths to fall into debauchery and unfilled voids, there shall the devil make sport of men's tires and spillest thine drinks on thine laps'. - Woolites 3:8 -

"So sayeth the Ford"
Cute. How old are you again?

I'll just say that it is my belief that all the natural and man made disasters we are currently undergoing in the US is due to the evilness we have created and disobedience of the Commandments. That is my learned opinion and I could care less about what the Godless critters here think.

I'll just say that it is my belief that all the natural and man made disasters we are currently undergoing in the US is due to the evilness we have created and disobedience of the Commandments. That is my learned opinion and I could care less about what the Godless critters here think.
I find it amazing the lengths atheists will go, to avoid answering a question like this. It's truly comical.

I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.
Well that would explain why the jails are filled with cross necklaces, cross tattoos, & cross earings. Being they do everything opposite God's commands disobeying and reinventing the word.

Not at all. Most Christians believe that the Bible is the source of moral behavior. They also believe that people, and entire cultures, suffer for straying from those morals. Now, can you answer the question, or not?

As a Mormon, I believe something very similar.

The Book of Mormon contains accounts of two completely different groups of people who, by God's guidance, crossed the oceans to settle on the American continents, who formed great civilizations, who eventually rebelled against God and turned away from his commandments, and whose societies, as a result, eventually fell into utter destruction. It warns us, in this day, how similar choices may lead our own nation to a similar fate. And I think think that one has to be willfully, stubbornly blind and ignorant, not to see that our nation, at this time, is headed down that very path.

Helaman 7:4-5 describes the state in which the Nephite society was found, around 23 BC…

4. And seeing the people in a state of such awful wickedness, and those Gadianton robbers filling the judgment-seats—having usurped the power and authority of the land; laying aside the commandments of God, and not in the least aright before him; doing no justice unto the children of men;

5. Condemning the righteous because of their righteousness; letting the guilty and the wicked go unpunished because of their money; and moreover to be held in office at the head of government, to rule and do according to their wills, that they might get gain and glory of the world, and, moreover, that they might the more easily commit adultery, and steal, and kill, and do according to their own wills—

Can you not clearly see that this describes exactly the state of our own society today; our government taken over by evil and godless people, who use the power of government to promote evil and immorality, and to condemn righteousness?

Not at all. Most Christians believe that the Bible is the source of moral behavior. They also believe that people, and entire cultures, suffer for straying from those morals. Now, can you answer the question, or not?

As a Mormon, I believe something very similar.

The Book of Mormon contains accounts of two completely different groups of people who, by God's guidance, crossed the oceans to settle on the American continents, who formed great civilizations, who eventually rebelled against God and turned away from his commandments, and whose societies, as a result, eventually fell into utter destruction. It warns us, in this day, how similar choices may lead our own nation to a similar fate. And I think think that one has to be willfully, stubbornly blind and ignorant, not to see that our nation, at this time, is headed down that very path.

Helaman 7:4-5 describes the state in which the Nephite society was found, around 23 BC…

4. And seeing the people in a state of such awful wickedness, and those Gadianton robbers filling the judgment-seats—having usurped the power and authority of the land; laying aside the commandments of God, and not in the least aright before him; doing no justice unto the children of men;

5. Condemning the righteous because of their righteousness; letting the guilty and the wicked go unpunished because of their money; and moreover to be held in office at the head of government, to rule and do according to their wills, that they might get gain and glory of the world, and, moreover, that they might the more easily commit adultery, and steal, and kill, and do according to their own wills—

Can you not clearly see that this describes exactly the state of our own society today; our government taken over by evil and godless people, who use the power of government to promote evil and immorality, and to condemn righteousness?

Lutroo has stated on this forum that Mormons are critters and morons. Don't be surprised if he feels you are contributing to our societal ills as well.

Lutroo has stated on this forum that Mormons are critters and morons. Don't be surprised if he feels you are contributing to our societal ills as well.

While we Mormons have beliefs that may seem bizarre to other Christians, we stand with the rest of Christianity (at least with that portion that has not willfully chosen to rebel against God, and to reject his moral teachings in favor of the wickedness of the world) on all the important moral issues of our culture today. To reject us as allies would be folly.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
This fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.
Get this folks. This clown has the bill of rights in his background in his avatar and the stooge don't even know what the first amendment is.

I find it amazing the lengths atheists will go, to avoid answering a question like this. It's truly comical.

I really enjoy your troll threads, but, I have to admit that they are kind of like Roadrunner Cartoons. After the first one or two, everybody knows that an anvil will fall on your head at some point.

Free speech does not mean that the speech is accurate. TryoneWeaver seems to think that what is said by someone on the right cannot be corrected.

I really enjoy your troll threads, but, I have to admit that they are kind of like Roadrunner Cartoons. After the first one or two, everybody knows that an anvil will fall on your head at some point.
I'm old enough to remember when RR cartoons first came out in theaters everybody would laugh. Within in 2 years of predictability and over saturation people would actually boo when they came on.

Potholes.

'Thou shalt not drive thine cars on unclean or disheveled thoroughfairs.' - Jaguarians 2:19 -

'If thouest see a depression in thy way, consider thine suspension and choose another path.' - Book of Pontiac 23:12 -

'Wherest ever men allow their paths to fall into debauchery and unfilled voids, there shall the devil make sport of men's tires and spillest thine drinks on thine laps'. - Woolites 3:8 -

"So sayeth the Ford"

For it is written: Flicketh not thine joints unto and outta tha window just because thou thinkest the cops follow, for lo they create pot holes yea verily unto the roads, which then rendereth righteous bumps causing the weeping and gnashing of gears. ---- Cannabinoids 4:20

God said nothing about massive media propagand :) Current media technologies could wash to clean any sin, you know. And what would you do with people, who believe in media reality? :)
Propaganda = lying. I believe the Bible has much to say about that.

You believe? Did you read Bible ever?

Propaganda is not only lies - it's a way to build our reality. What could we do, if our reality is mastered by someone else?

Forum List

Back