Give me one example. Just one.

I find it amazing the lengths atheists will go, to avoid answering a question like this. It's truly comical.
What's comical is that you think anyone will try to refute your belief in something you say you believe without condition.

But that is you all over, wondering why everyone is laughing when you behave like a performing seal.

Potholes.

'Thou shalt not drive thine cars on unclean or disheveled thoroughfairs.' - Jaguarians 2:19 -

'If thouest see a depression in thy way, consider thine suspension and choose another path.' - Book of Pontiac 23:12 -

'Wherest ever men allow their paths to fall into debauchery and unfilled voids, there shall the devil make sport of men's tires and spillest thine drinks on thine laps'. - Woolites 3:8 -

"So sayeth the Ford"

For it is written: Flicketh not thine joints unto and outta tha window just because thou thinkest the cops follow, for lo they create pot holes yea verily unto the roads, which then rendereth righteous bumps causing the weeping and gnashing of gears. ---- Cannabinoids 4:20
upload_2016-7-11_0-43-56.png

I'll just say that it is my belief that all the natural and man made disasters we are currently undergoing in the US is due to the evilness we have created and disobedience of the Commandments. That is my learned opinion and I could care less about what the Godless critters here think.
Well you could stop creating evil and start obeying the Commandments if the natural and man made disasters worried you that much.

Pity that won't help the rest of the world, apparently.

Last edited:
I'll just say that it is my belief that all the natural and man made disasters we are currently undergoing in the US is due to the evilness we have created and disobedience of the Commandments. That is my learned opinion and I could care less about what the Godless critters here think.
Well you could stop creating evil and start obeying the Commandments if the natural and man made disasters worried you that much.

Pity that won't help the rest of the world, apparently.
I'm not worried in the least. The evildoers will meet their fate in due time.

You ignorant performing seal, you have asked people to tell you that you don't believe what you say you believe.

Then you complain when no one bothers, while still being too stupid to know what you've done.

Are you a Christian, perchance? Want another fish?

I find it hilarious that you never understand the questions you pose, let alone the answers you receive.

I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.

For someone who has shown, repeatedly, that they won't listen anyway, this is a pointless thread.

Why can't anyone answer a simple question?

I gave you an example - and you said, you don't believe in it :)

Ok, I'll give you another. Some of humans, lived in America, just obeyed the word of their God (named Allah), translated for them by mulla-extremists... They performed 9/11 - was it "a cure of societal ill" for US?

Lutroo has stated on this forum that Mormons are critters and morons. Don't be surprised if he feels you are contributing to our societal ills as well.

While we Mormons have beliefs that may seem bizarre to other Christians, we stand with the rest of Christianity (at least with that portion that has not willfully chosen to rebel against God, and to reject his moral teachings in favor of the wickedness of the world) on all the important moral issues of our culture today. To reject us as allies would be folly.

Admittedly, I am not very familiar with all the tenants of your sect, but I consider Mormons to be Christians and overall very good people. I don't agree with some of their social stances, but they will always find an allies in me. Cheers!

Exactly. people like the OP worship a human being as if he was a god and then have the audacity to act like they don't violate the most basic commandment of them all and everyone else is the problem.

Exactly. people like the OP worship a human being as if he was a god and then have the audacity to act like they don't violate the most basic commandment of them all and everyone else is the problem.
Excuse me. I'm the OP, and I worship God. No one else. What are you talking about?

You ignorant performing seal, you have asked people to tell you that you don't believe what you say you believe.

Then you complain when no one bothers, while still being too stupid to know what you've done.

I find it hilarious that you never understand the questions you pose, let alone the answers you receive.
The question is pretty simple. I asked for an example of a man made societal ill that is not a result of disobeying Gods word. No one has provided an example, because they cannot. Instead, they deflect and insult. Once again, thanks for proving my point.

Excuse me. I'm the OP, and I worship God. No one else. What are you talking about?

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were another hypocrite like Jeremiah who rails against everyone else who does not worship Jesus as if he was God even though it is a clear violation of the law of God to do so, under penalty of death, and then blaming all of the ills of society on everyone else's perceived sins even though they haven't done a thing wrong...

I believe that every societal ill America suffers from, that is the result of human agents, is the direct result of disobeying Gods word. I challenge anyone to give one example that refutes this.
This fails as a confirmation bias fallacy.
Okay C_Clayton_Jones let's reword Lutroo request where it sounds reasonable and consistent with logic:

Can we offer any example of a social ill whose cause cannot be reconciled with Christian Biblical teachings claimed to be universal .

Lutroo is saying if it is applied universally, it can be used to explain and correct any problem out there which man experiences as causing suffering.

He offered to demonstrate by examples. And we can continue this demonstration until all examples given by all ppl have been reconciled, and or if ppl decide it can be applied universally and no need to argue against that. Either way the point is to reach agreement. It is only proven to ppl who take it as proof, but at the very least we can agree that such a system can be interpreted and applied universally to as many situations as we offer to use as demonstrations.

This process would still have to be replicated for all ppl and all situations out there, and that part remains faith based. Even if all ppl on earth agreed this is universal it would still be faith based. But that's the best we can do, is reach agreement how to apply things universally.

The question is pretty simple. I asked for an example of a man made societal ill that is not a result of disobeying Gods word. No one has provided an example, because they cannot. Instead, they deflect and insult. Once again, thanks for proving my point.
I have a couple. Homophobia, is endorsed in the bible, I and most people consider it a societal ill. Bigotry and racism can be boiled down to. Biblical Christians aversion to people not believing in their version of God. the ongoing war against evolution and by extention most science since they all can be used to support evolution. A nice example of which you can find in the other post where you stopped answering me. " If God doesn't exist" And you can't claim it was because I was impolite. So I have to conclude you where unable to further defend your position. So there I answered your post.

Spain, a nation that took Christianity so seriously that they burned heretics alive, and tortured people in the Inquisition for hundreds of years, was still doing these things long after they their decline into a 2nd world country. Today, they are still god fearing Christians who mostly depend of tourists to keep their economy alive. If it weren't for Hemingway, it would be forgotten completely.

Forum List

Back