🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“Give us a ‘clean’ DACA Bill for illegal foreigners...THEN we’ll talk about helping Americans.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t owe illegal foreigners “a deal”.
Trump has been playing Mexicrats for the fools they are...he knows congress can’t/won’t constuct a constitutional DACA deal.
DACA is dead.

Most Americans are cool with the dreamers. You are in the clear minority there.

However, even if you just think of this in a Machiavellian sense, think of all the reform you could get done. More border security. Limits to chain migration. No, you probably won't get everything you want ... but giving legal status and a path to citizenship for a relatively small group like the DACA kids is a small price to pay to make your immigration reform dreams a reality. A reality that republicans, and democrats, appear far too stupid to seize.

As Chuckie Cheese Schumer learned in the Schumer shutdown, that Americans support allowing children of illegal aliens here to stay doesn't mean they support the illegal aliens staying and it doesn't mean they'll go to the wall for it.

That you are for sour cream on your potatoes doesn't mean you'll tip over your table if your waiter doesn't give you sour cream

Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018. It's an easy win for little cost. Politically, it's a no-brainer, really. The % of even Trump supporters that are rabidly anti-Mexican like the OP is pretty small, and even those guys aren't going to leave Trump unless he gets a sex change operation or something.

I'm amazed that it's taking so long for republicans to cash in on the easy victory, but the uselessness of congress really knows no bounds.

That Schumer caved and ended the Schumer shut down because of the public reaction to it proves you wrong

Not at all. The shut down was a failure because people thought it was more important to have a functioning government and a paid military than action on DACA ....

AT THAT SECOND!

It was a matter of poor timing, and poorly balanced priorities.

That's what I said. DACA wasn't a big thing in the scheme of things. There's no polling data to support that anyone turned against Trump because he wouldn't cave to the Democrats and allow anchor babies to bring their entire families here including their criminal parents who brought them here.

We're all dreamers, Sport. But you're just dreaming ...

Most Americans are cool with the dreamers. You are in the clear minority there.

However, even if you just think of this in a Machiavellian sense, think of all the reform you could get done. More border security. Limits to chain migration. No, you probably won't get everything you want ... but giving legal status and a path to citizenship for a relatively small group like the DACA kids is a small price to pay to make your immigration reform dreams a reality. A reality that republicans, and democrats, appear far too stupid to seize.

As Chuckie Cheese Schumer learned in the Schumer shutdown, that Americans support allowing children of illegal aliens here to stay doesn't mean they support the illegal aliens staying and it doesn't mean they'll go to the wall for it.

That you are for sour cream on your potatoes doesn't mean you'll tip over your table if your waiter doesn't give you sour cream

Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018. It's an easy win for little cost. Politically, it's a no-brainer, really. The % of even Trump supporters that are rabidly anti-Mexican like the OP is pretty small, and even those guys aren't going to leave Trump unless he gets a sex change operation or something.

I'm amazed that it's taking so long for republicans to cash in on the easy victory, but the uselessness of congress really knows no bounds.

That Schumer caved and ended the Schumer shut down because of the public reaction to it proves you wrong

Not at all. The shut down was a failure because people thought it was more important to have a functioning government and a paid military than action on DACA ....

AT THAT SECOND!

That's what I said. DACA wasn't a big thing in the scheme of things. There's no polling data to support that anyone turned against Trump because he wouldn't cave to the Democrats and allow anchor babies to bring their entire families here including their criminal parents who brought them here.

Oh, so you're also an irrational person. Pardon me. I seem to have misjudged you. Carry on then.

AT THAT SECOND!

Oh, so you're also an irrational person. Pardon me. I seem to have misjudged you. Carry on then.

Dude, Schumer caved when he realized the public was blaming him for the Schumer shutdown.

So the public is blaming the Democrats, the Democrats cave, and you come in and say wow, this is totally going to help the Democrats!!!

And YOU are calling ME irrational??? Couldn't make up the shit you people actually believe.

You are explaining this though

You people see what you want to see and never, ever learn when you're wrong

AT THAT SECOND!

Dude, Schumer caved when he realized the public was blaming him for the Schumer shutdown.

So the public is blaming the Democrats, the Democrats cave, and you come in and say wow, this is totally going to help the Democrats!!!

And YOU are calling ME irrational??? Couldn't make up the shit you people actually believe.

So, because people care more about having a functioning government than the dreamers, then that means that the dreamers aren't important? Wow. What logic. That's like saying 100 million dollars is worth more than 1 million, so naturally no one would want a million dollars.

You're a goddamned genius.

AT THAT SECOND!

So, because people care more about having a functioning government than the dreamers, then that means that the dreamers aren't important? Wow. What logic. That's like saying 100 million dollars is worth more than 1 million, so naturally no one would want a million dollars.

Swish. I said the public was blaming Schumer for the Schumer shutdown. And you're claiming that helps Democrats

AT THAT SECOND!

Swish. I said the public was blaming Schumer for the Schumer shutdown. And you're claiming that helps Democrats

That's not at all what I'm saying, actually. Where did I say that helps democrats? Why would I say that?

You make no sense.

That's not at all what I'm saying, actually. Where did I say that helps democrats? Why would I say that?

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

"Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018"

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

"Failing to take care of these kids will hurt Trump in 2020 and possibly the republican party in 2018"

What does that statement have to do with Schumer or the shutdown?

The answer is, of course, nothing.

AT THAT SECOND!

The truth is; the 'Nightmares' were never important to good, real Americans. They were important to one man, Americans never voted on DACA, it was shoved down our throats by a dictator who empowered himself to rewrite the Constitution. It's a matter of principle for good people. Good people want them moved to the back of the line where they should have been all along. That bullshit you hear about public support is all bullshit.

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

Schumer's shutdown was because he demanded DACA you ignorant lying sack of shit

AT THAT SECOND!

The truth is; the 'Nightmares' were never important to good, real Americans. They were important to one man, Americans never voted on DACA, it was shoved down our throats by a dictator who empowered himself to rewrite the Constitution. It's a matter of principle for good people. Good people want them moved to the back of the line where they should have been all along. That bullshit you hear about public support is all bullshit.

Not really. Most people understand that the kids have lived here most of their lives, are basically Americans, and that it would be cruel to toss them out at this point, since they didn't choose to come in the first place.

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

What does that have to do with the statement you quoted?

Not really. Most people understand that the kids have lived here most of their lives, are basically Americans, and that it would be cruel to toss them out at this point, since they didn't choose to come in the first place.

Small children have been smuggled in here for decades by their criminal parents...SO WHAT?
Why allow one man, a dictator rewrite our Constitution now? Why should good Americans be forced to suck it up?

Yes. And most people realize that doesn't mean their criminal parents who brought them here and the rest of their extended family should come here too

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

You don't understand what Schumer shutting down the government over DACA has to do with DACA???

How stupid are you?

Yes. And most people realize that doesn't mean their criminal parents who brought them here and the rest of their extended family should come here too

Okay. Maybe they shouldn't. Maybe congress should actually pass a bill, hmm?

Or maybe they won't, because maybe republicans and/or democrats like it the way it is; a hanging toenail.

You make no sense.

Now you're just lying.

You don't understand what Schumer shutting down the government over DACA has to do with DACA???

How stupid are you?

What does saying that not abiding by his promised intent to supervise the passing of some form of DACA will hurt Trump and congressional republicans have to with Sen. Schumer? I'm not talking about Schumer because it has nothing to do with the observation. Why you have such a hard on for Schumer, I don't understand.

Okay. Maybe they shouldn't. Maybe congress should actually pass a bill, hmm?

Or maybe they won't, because maybe republicans and/or democrats like it the way it is; a hanging toenail.

You conflate Trump, Republicans in DC and the Republican people across the country.

The problem is the Republicans in DC who are useless and pathetic. And even a lot of Democrats across the country want border security while no Democrats in DC want a southern border.

The bill should be:

1) Build the wall
2) Export the criminals
3) The children the criminals brought who came here as children can stay.

You don't get 3 without 1 and 2

Now you're just lying.

How stupid are you?

What does saying that not abiding by his promised intent to supervise the passing of some form of DACA will hurt Trump and congressional republicans have to with Sen. Schumer? I'm not talking about Schumer because it has nothing to do with the observation. Why you have such a hard on for Schumer, I don't understand.

Democrats are blocking DACA like they block everything. I'm sure you'll come back again with the behavior of the Democrats is the Republicans fault like you said last time

How stupid are you?

Democrats are blocking DACA like they block everything. I'm sure you'll come back again with the behavior of the Democrats is the Republicans fault like you said last time

It is both of their fault. The republicans are in power, though, so the lion's share of responsibility is on their shoulders. That's what being the big man is all about; you may have the most say when it comes to making decisions, but you also eat the lion's share of blame when things go wrong. Or don't go at all.

You can't have it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back