Awesome! Finally a new member who knows where to find truthful information with no bias! And.....he says he's funny too! I can't wait!
My sources ARE biased, ALL sources are biased.
I choose ones that are the most closely aligned with truth, reality and present verifiable facts, quotes and do so with videos and links so you can SEE, READ, HEAR for yourself.

Of course. That list of sources is first rate. You go Rev! Preach it!

Many religions teach in the Almighty...I have been several faiths, and have studied many more, Christianity is supported by history, archaeology, science, and logic.
Not really. There's nothing logical about God becoming a human being to take an ass whooping and death. You are applying your faith filters to reality. If it were science and logic based it wouldn't need to be a faith.

And no, science doesn't support the masses that rose from the dead at Jesus' death, noon darkness and earthquakes, not even recorded. Let alone all the other miracles. People are free to believe what they want but don't pass faith off as science, that's just wrong.

you are born in sin.
you have be absolved of that sin in order to go to heaven.
how does a newborn get absolved of the original sin they are born with?
God is a LOVE.
God is a loving, merciful and gracious God, not an unholy, hateful tyrant.
A baby until it reaches the age of knowing right and wrong upon death goes to heaven...God does not damn anyone who is not able to even understand the choice.

You are not familiar with original sin then?

I believe that God predestines ALL to go to heaven, II Peter 2:9...but we all choose whether to submit to God or Rebel, Deuteronomy 30:15-20. ULTIMATELY ALL WILL BOW BEFORE THE SOVEREIGN WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD...SOME OUT OF LOVE AND REPENTANCE, others out of the shear fear of God on Judgment Day, Revelation chpts. 20 & 21.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

God is all knowing and sees how each of our lives turnout ahead of time. Clearly He knows who ends up in Heaven (predestination). We have free will and will learn our fate upon death in this world. Even angels have fallen.

I believe that God predestines ALL to go to heaven, II Peter 2:9...but we all choose whether to submit to God or Rebel, Deuteronomy 30:15-20. ULTIMATELY ALL WILL BOW BEFORE THE SOVEREIGN WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD...SOME OUT OF LOVE AND REPENTANCE, others out of the shear fear of God on Judgment Day, Revelation chpts. 20 & 21.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

God is all knowing and sees how each of our lives turnout ahead of time. Clearly He knows who ends up in Heaven (predestination). We have free will and will learn our fate upon death in this world. Even angels have fallen.

Yes, God is all knowing, but the ALL Knowing God said THIS-
2 Peter 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

God is NOT willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance...should come.
God's Sovereign will is that NOT ONE perish-
God's Agape Love allows us the choice because HE says we "should", NOT that we all WILL.
Conclusion: It IS God's will for ALL to repent and NONE to perish. It IS God's Love that allows us choose. AND God KNOWS which choice each of us will make.

=======
Romans 8:28-30 King James Version (KJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For
whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

WHO does God foreknow? Everyone. Since God foreknows everyone then it follows in the scripture above that God predestinates those HE foreknew, EVERYONE, to be conformed unto the image of HIS Son, The Lord Jesus Christ.

=========
Luke 19:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

WHO was lost? ALL of us. So The Lord Jesus Christ came to seek and to save us ALL.

=========
2 Corinthians 5:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

WHO did Jesus die for? ALL of us. God is NOT willing that even ONE perish. THAT is the Agape Love of God.

============
1 John 4:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

God The Father Sent God The Son, Jesus, to be the saviour of the WORLD.

=======
John 4:42 King James Version (KJV)
42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Again, Saviour of the WORLD.

=======
John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

GOD loves THE WORLD. That WHOSOEVER believeth should NOT perish...

=======
Deuteronomy 30:15-20 King James Version (KJV)
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

God gives us the CHOICE...CHOOSE LIFE...=======
Joshua 24:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

CHOOSE you this day...again, God gives us the CHOICE.
========
Philippians 2:5-11 King James Version (KJV)
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
=========
Romans 14:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

========
And in the Philippians and Romans passages we see that ultimately GOD'S SOVEREIGN, SUPREME WILL will be fulfilled in that ALL/EVERY knee WILL bow, and ALL/EVERY tongue WILL confess that Jesus Christ IS Lord to the glory of God the Father.

=======
Matthew 7:13-23 King James Version (KJV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

And lastly, GOD'S SOVEREIGN WILL is going to reward EVERYONE according to how they either received and followed OR rejected/ignored and disobeyed God.
=========

That pretty much says it all.
I've presented God's Word on the matter, it's up to each to choose and do as they see fit before a Holy, Almighty, God.
Choose HIS love and HIS ways and live.
Reject and ignore HIS love and HIS ways and die.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

you are born in sin.
you have be absolved of that sin in order to go to heaven.
how does a newborn get absolved of the original sin they are born with?
God is a LOVE.
God is a loving, merciful and gracious God, not an unholy, hateful tyrant.
A baby until it reaches the age of knowing right and wrong upon death goes to heaven...God does not damn anyone who is not able to even understand the choice.

You are not familiar with original sin then?
Yes, I am familiar with what THE BIBLE teaches about original sin, and with the man-made teachings of John Calvin.
THE BIBLE says:
1) God created us perfect, body, soul and spirit. Genesis chpts. 1 & 2
2) Man fell by CHOOSING tom sin rather than lovingly obey God. Genesis chpt. 3.
3) ALL since then are born in a fallen, sinful state. Romans 3:10-18, 23 & Romans 6:12-23.
4) BUT God is NOT only all knowing HE IS ALL LOVING, AGAPE LOVE. John 3:16 & Romans 5:1-8.
5) God sent forth HIS Son while WE were still sinners to die in OUR place. II Corinthians 5:17-21.
6) And now extends the invitation to ALL to come to HIM through The Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16; John 3:31, 32, 36; John 14:6; Revelation 22:17-21, see here:

Revelation 22:17-21 King James Version (KJV)
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

7) And God in HIS knowledge and in HIS love and grace KNOWS when each infant has reached the age that they understand and can CHOOSE HIM...do you believe a God of limitless, boundless, infinite LOVE actually DAMNS babies to hell BEFORE they can even understand to CHOOSE?

Awesome! Finally a new member who knows where to find truthful information with no bias! And.....he says he's funny too! I can't wait!
My sources ARE biased, ALL sources are biased.
I choose ones that are the most closely aligned with truth, reality and present verifiable facts, quotes and do so with videos and links so you can SEE, READ, HEAR for yourself.

Of course. That list of sources is first rate. You go Rev! Preach it!

Thank you.

Yes, I am familiar with what THE BIBLE teaches about original sin, and with the man-made teachings of John Calvin.
THE BIBLE says:
3) ALL since then are born in a fallen, sinful state. Romans 3:10-18, 23 & Romans 6:12-23.
4) BUT God is NOT only all knowing HE IS ALL LOVING, AGAPE LOVE. John 3:16 & Romans 5:1-8.
5) God sent forth HIS Son while WE were still sinners to die in OUR place. II Corinthians 5:17-21.
6) And now extends the invitation to ALL to come to HIM through The Lord Jesus Christ. John 3:16; John 3:31, 32, 36; John 14:6; Revelation 22:17-21, see here:

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

7) And God in HIS knowledge and in HIS love and grace KNOWS when each infant has reached the age that they understand and can CHOOSE HIM...do you believe a God of limitless, boundless, infinite LOVE actually DAMNS babies to hell BEFORE they can even understand to CHOOSE?

So you reject original sin, I see.

That sounds a little works oriented salvation.

No.
NOT ONE THING man can do can save him or her.
But God does call ALL to repentance and faith in The Lord Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
======
Godly works come AFTER we're saved.

Ephesians 2:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works
, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
======
And did you READ the Matthew 7:13-23 passage? Those who trust in their works will be damned.
ONLY those who trust in The Lord shall be saved, Acts 16:31 and Romans 10:9-13 and Proverbs 3:5, 6.

I ask that each read, pray and study The Bible for themselves...all the answers are there.

The Lord can use anyone to fulfill is Godly works. Saved or not. He is as you said all powerful.

THE BIBLE says:

So you reject original sin, I see.

No. YOU are reading it all wrong. I presented God's Word, GOD is plain, does not mince words. It's up to YOU to CHOOSE what YOU will do about all this now. See, you made a choice and asked me a question. I CHOSE to answer. You CHOOSE to question further after I of my own free will chose to answer FULLY and to explain fully from God's Word the answer to the question(s) you CHOSE and CHOOSE to ask. The answers have already been given. The CHOICE is yours.

Many religions teach in the Almighty...I have been several faiths, and have studied many more, Christianity is supported by history, archaeology, science, and logic.
Not really. There's nothing logical about God becoming a human being to take an ass whooping and death. You are applying your faith filters to reality. If it were science and logic based it wouldn't need to be a faith.

And no, science doesn't support the masses that rose from the dead at Jesus' death, noon darkness and earthquakes, not even recorded. Let alone all the other miracles. People are free to believe what they want but don't pass faith off as science, that's just wrong.
It IS logical.
Sin warrants death.
God loves us so much that HE paid OUR price FOR US. Jesus died in our place to fulfill the necessity of God's justice AND God's love.

Sin warrants death it is true.

Also true Original sin applies to everyone.

How does a baby remove Original sin?

It IS logical.
Sin warrants death.
God loves us so much that HE paid OUR price FOR US. Jesus died in our place to fulfill the necessity of God's justice AND God's love.
No, that makes NO sense. Lusting after a woman is sin according to the bible. That doesn't warrant death. You are just reciting talking points, not exercising logic.

Forum List

Back