Glen Fry dead at 67

We're told the cause of death was a combination of complications from rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia.
Frey had been battling intestinal issues for months and had surgery in November. We're told in the last few days his condition took a turn for the worse. He died in New York City.

Wow, this is devastating, I'll never forget when Take It Easy was a hit in 1972.
My brother and I sang it all summer long.

Next up was Whitchy Woman, then Peaceful Easy Feeling. Great first album !

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/01/18/glenn-frey-the-eagles-dead/

RIP & thanks for the amazing music

OMG!!!!!!!!!

He's such a sweet man.

The last time I worked with him was 2002 I think. He was with the Eagles and it was a very fun job.

I had worked with most of the band members when they were alone but not had worked with them when they were all together.

Shoot too many people I've worked with are dying recently. This so stinks.

I'm not looking forward to when McCartney, Plant, Page or Waters die. I'll be a mess.

I'm about to start crying now. Another great musician is gone. Two in just one week. This is HORRIBLE!

:itsok::smiliehug:

Thank you.

I can't stop crying.

This one's gonna hurt for a long time !

I'm old enough to remember that unbelievably awful year for music 1970-1971 when Janis Jimi and Jim all died, that one left us reeling all the way til today.
Then Elvis and then John Lennon.

Now Lemy, David and now Glenn.

Shit shit shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock legend Glenn Frey, who helped found the Eagles, the band announced.
According to the statement posted on the band’s website, Frey died today in New York City.
“Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia,” the statement said.
Frey was 67.

Frey was inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1998, as a member of the Eagles.

I just watched a documentary on Netflix about the Eagles. I'm really loving these docs on bands and rock stars Netflix is showing.

This one's gonna hurt for a long time !
I'm old enough to remember that unbelievably awful year for music 1970-1971 when Janis Jimi and Jim all died, that one left us reeling all the way til today.
Then Elvis and then John Lennon. Now Lemy, David and now Glenn.
Not rock, but Natalie Cole, too.

Forum List

Back