Glenn Greenwald: U.S. Media Is 100% United’ Against Donald Trump

Most of the country is united against Trump
47%.....
silver-landslide-map-1.png

silver-landslide-map-3.png

What A Clinton Landslide Would Look Like

Very likely to see the first, but the third is possible. Just let ol' Donald continue to run his mouth.

Here's what a unicorn looks like:

unicorn-005.jpg

You really can't underestimate republican voter turn out vs the dem turn out. That's what concerns me. People largely hate Trump but many of the people who do probably aren't motivated enough to vote for Hillary.

There are a lot of Republicans who don't like Trump
I would hope so. They also hate Hillary. I can't imagine what the voter turnout will be on both sides.

Every so-called 'news' media outlet in this country has the right to an editorial component, an opinion section, call it what you wish,

and the fact that anarchists like the OP want the jackboot of government to come down on them for what opinions they have is about as funny as this forum gets.
It isn't just the editorial people. The so-called journalists are obviously slanting the news to favor Hillary. She is getting $5 billion in free media.
Silly little ass, it is Trump idiotic statements that is slanting the news against him. When you have a candidate endorsing the asassinaton of a sitting President, what the hell do you expect? You silly dumb fucks just hang onto every piece of shit that comes out of Trump's mouth and shout 'Halleluya'.
You are a shameless douche bag. There's no other explanation for the shit your post.

If you had any doubts, here's the final confirmation:

Glenn Greenwald of the Intercept, formerly of The Guardian newspaper, laid out in an interview with Slate magazine that the media in the United States has decided to band together in a last-ditch effort to stop the rise of 2016 GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump.

Greenwald, the progressive journalist who broke the Edward Snowden mass government surveillance storyline, was asked what he thought about Donald Trump’s press conference recently in which Trump joked that Russia should release any emails it has from 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton’s illicit private home-brew email server from her time as President Barack Obama’s Secretary of State.

“What did you think of Trump’s press conference? You’ve gone after people who you thought were smearing those denying a Trump-Russia connection, and you’ve used the word McCarthyite to describe them. But now Trump has encouraged the Russians to find or release more Hillary Clinton emails,” Slate asked Greenwald.

In his response, Greenwald detailed how the media in the United States has decided to bloc together against Trump’s candidacy for the presidency:

OK, so, I am glad you asked about that because this is the conflict that I am currently having: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president. I don’t have an actual problem with that because I share the premises on which it is based about why he poses such extreme dangers. But that doesn’t mean that as a journalist, or even just as a citizen, that I am willing to go along with any claim, no matter how fact-free, no matter how irrational, no matter how dangerous it could be, in order to bring Trump down.
Where was the media when bush was lying us into iraq?

You idiot earlier I found a brietbart that was 100% completely wrong.

Why would anyone look at obviously slanted/flawed info

Every so-called 'news' media outlet in this country has the right to an editorial component, an opinion section, call it what you wish,

and the fact that anarchists like the OP want the jackboot of government to come down on them for what opinions they have is about as funny as this forum gets.
It isn't just the editorial people. The so-called journalists are obviously slanting the news to favor Hillary. She is getting $5 billion in free media.
Silly little ass, it is Trump idiotic statements that is slanting the news against him. When you have a candidate endorsing the asassinaton of a sitting President, what the hell do you expect? You silly dumb fucks just hang onto every piece of shit that comes out of Trump's mouth and shout 'Halleluya'.
You are a shameless douche bag. There's no other explanation for the shit your post.
“If [Clinton] gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, North Carolina, rally. “Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Trump Raises Eyebrows With ‘Second Amendment’ Solution to Clinton SCOTUS Picks

So let's analyze that statement.

"If (Clinton) gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks".
That statement means that Clinton is the President. A candidate does not get to pick judges.

"Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know".
So, Trump is not talking about voting, he is obviously talking about assasination.

A cocksuck that would make fun of a disabled man, or disrespected the record of a man that served our nation and spent time as a POW in that service, meant exactly what he said.

Yessirreeeeee............ Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone hates Trump and that is why he is going to win this election in a landslide!

LOL These 'Conservatives' are a total hoot. Every other statement is a total contradiction. LOL

“If [Clinton] gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks,” Trump said at a Wilmington, North Carolina, rally. “Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know.”

Trump Raises Eyebrows With ‘Second Amendment’ Solution to Clinton SCOTUS Picks

So let's analyze that statement.

"If (Clinton) gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks".
That statement means that Clinton is the President. A candidate does not get to pick judges.

"Although, the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know".
So, Trump is not talking about voting, he is obviously talking about assasination.

A cocksuck that would make fun of a disabled man, or disrespected the record of a man that served our nation and spent time as a POW in that service, meant exactly what he said.

"There were no documents marked classified in my emails"

- Hillary Clinton -​

Yessirreeeeee............ Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone hates Trump and that is why he is going to win this election in a landslide!

LOL These 'Conservatives' are a total hoot. Every other statement is a total contradiction. LOL

Everyone who profits from destroying this country hates Trump.

First, I don't hate Trump. I hold him in contempt.

Second, why would I want to destroy this nation? I love this nation, and have seen a great deal of it, and intend to spend much more time exploring it. My dd214 states honorable. I make a solid upper middle class income and enjoy a standard of living that my grandparents did not even dream of. No, I wish to contribute to making this nation even greater than it already is.

First, I don't hate Trump. I hold him in contempt.

Second, why would I want to destroy this nation? I love this nation, and have seen a great deal of it, and intend to spend much more time exploring it. My dd214 states honorable. I make a solid upper middle class income and enjoy a standard of living that my grandparents did not even dream of. No, I wish to contribute to making this nation even greater than it already is.

No one who votes for Hillary can't honestly make such a claim.

Glenn Greenwald of the Intercept, formerly of The Guardian newspaper, laid out in an interview with Slate magazine that the media in the United States has decided to band together in a last-ditch effort to stop the rise of 2016 GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump.

Greenwald, the progressive journalist who broke the Edward Snowden mass government surveillance storyline, was asked what he thought about Donald Trump’s press conference recently in which Trump joked that Russia should release any emails it has from 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton’s illicit private home-brew email server from her time as President Barack Obama’s Secretary of State.

“What did you think of Trump’s press conference? You’ve gone after people who you thought were smearing those denying a Trump-Russia connection, and you’ve used the word McCarthyite to describe them. But now Trump has encouraged the Russians to find or release more Hillary Clinton emails,” Slate asked Greenwald.

In his response, Greenwald detailed how the media in the United States has decided to bloc together against Trump’s candidacy for the presidency:

OK, so, I am glad you asked about that because this is the conflict that I am currently having: The U.S. media is essentially 100 percent united, vehemently, against Trump, and preventing him from being elected president. I don’t have an actual problem with that because I share the premises on which it is based about why he poses such extreme dangers. But that doesn’t mean that as a journalist, or even just as a citizen, that I am willing to go along with any claim, no matter how fact-free, no matter how irrational, no matter how dangerous it could be, in order to bring Trump down.
Oh please. The campaign is failing because Trump is a stupid, narcissist sack of trash.

Right. because everyone prefers a corrupt, lying, criminal piece of shit who facilitates sexual assault.
I don't even know what you mean by the sexual assault thing, but it doesn't matter because most Americans don't either. That's more than likely just some Fox News/Breitbart bullshit on the fringe that has no basis in reality.

Oh please. The campaign is failing because Trump is a stupid, narcissist sack of trash.

Right. because everyone prefers a corrupt, lying, criminal piece of shit who facilitates sexual assault.
I don't even know what you mean by the sexual assault thing, but it doesn't matter because most Americans don't either. That's more than likely just some Fox News/Breitbart bullshit on the fringe that has no basis in reality.

It's truly appalling how ignorant Clinton drones are about the basic facts of their candidate's record.

Forum List

Back