Global Financial Collapse Is Coming 2014

Adopting the healthcare policies of maryland will cut down federal budget expenses by 600 B , reducing defense expenses by 30% would yield another reduction of 240 B. The total ( 840 B ) is almost enough to cover the whole budget deficit ( 972 B ).

It is actually posible to cut the military spending by half.
204c21cc52b7386a825bd07dc6ee7577.png

400 B is stil more than the combined expenditure of China , Russia, UK , Japan and France.
Hell, 400 B still beats the whole Eropean Union + China.
Note : the chart is outdated , the current defense expenditure is of 856 B
Government Spending Details: Federal State Local for 2013 - Charts

That's a big saving, so I don't think economic collapse is on the corner... it's just a matter of adjusting the budget.

Watching the prices on metals is a good practice ( as the video advices ) .

Historical Gold Charts and Data - London Fix
Historical Silver Data and Charts - London Fix

Currently the silver price is around 18 USD, but it reached a peak of 45 USD in 2011.
Currently the gold price is around 1300 USD , but in july 2011 it reached a peak of 1800.

If you are really woried about the world running away from the dollar just watch closely the gold price.

London Fix Historical gold - result

Somehow the metal markets knew what was comming... the gold and silver prices went up starting from january , nine months before Leehman Brothers broke.

Or it could be that the dot com folks made their money back. Or it could be heavy marketing from gold brokers. Or it could be just-cause. Take your pick.

Or it could be that the dot com folks made their money back. Or it could be heavy marketing from gold brokers. Or it could be just-cause. Take your pick.

Heavy marketing from the gold brokers ... and silver brokers I would have to add.
I don't think that's the cause.

The dollar became less attractive and people changed their dollars for solid metals.

Many countries have their reserves either in dollars or metals, having dollars was not seing as a good option by many countries.
The gold price climbed very fast 444 to 1571 in 6 years (2007-2011 ).
It was a very good investment for anyone who had gold during those years. (50% per year).

http://www.zerohedge.com/contribute...reserves-watch-what-they-do-not-what-they-say
Acording to the above article :

"Investors will remember that China's 2009 gold reserve announcement propelled gold above US$1,000 shortly thereafter, which it has traded above ever since."

Last edited:
Adopting the healthcare policies of maryland will cut down federal budget expenses by 600 B , reducing defense expenses by 30% would yield another reduction of 240 B. The total ( 840 B ) is almost enough to cover the whole budget deficit ( 972 B ).

400 B is stil more than the combined expenditure of China , Russia, UK , Japan and France.

That's a big saving, so I don't think economic collapse is on the corner... it's just a matter of adjusting the budget.

Currently the silver price is around 18 USD, but it reached a peak of 45 USD in 2011.
Currently the gold price is around 1300 USD , but in july 2011 it reached a peak of 1800.

If you are really woried about the world running away from the dollar just watch closely the gold price.

Somehow the metal markets knew what was comming... the gold and silver prices went up starting from january , nine months before Leehman Brothers broke.

uhm, Europe has a tiny military budget...so, how they doin'?

see my point?

Heavy marketing from the gold brokers ... and silver brokers I would have to add.
I don't think that's the cause.

The dollar became less attractive and people changed their dollars for solid metals.

Many countries have their reserves either in dollars or metals, having dollars was not seing as a good option by many countries.
The gold price climbed very fast 444 to 1571 in 6 years (2007-2011 ).
It was a very good investment for anyone who had gold during those years. (50% per year).

China's Gold Reserves: Watch What They Do, Not What They Say | Zero Hedge
Acording to the above article :

"Investors will remember that China's 2009 gold reserve announcement propelled gold above US$1,000 shortly thereafter, which it has traded above ever since."

Heavy marketing from the gold brokers ... and silver brokers I would have to add. I don't think that's the cause.

Really? Every hear of Yasuo Hamanaka?

The Copper King: An Empire Built On Manipulation

What do you think is going to happen when it's found out that there are many times the gold reserve than reported?

Whom during the big gold years made the most money?

Do gold brokers have an excess of gold?

Why would heavy marketing of gold and flipping houses be occurring on RWN stations? Shallow thinkers?

Here's another great link for you.

commodity market manipulation | MyFDL

see my point?

Perhaps this is the reason....

map_compare_united_states_europe.png

What are your thoughts ??

My thought is that you don't know anything and so were unable to say why there will be a problem in 2014.

China has proved that we now know enough about central banking( provide liquidity) to avoid depressions and serious recessions. The only problem I see in the future is slow growth from government interference with capitlaism.

Really? Every hear of Yasuo Hamanaka?

The Copper King: An Empire Built On Manipulation

What do you think is going to happen when it's found out that there are many times the gold reserve than reported?

Whom during the big gold years made the most money?

Do gold brokers have an excess of gold?

Why would heavy marketing of gold and flipping houses be occurring on RWN stations? Shallow thinkers?

Here's another great link for you.

commodity market manipulation | MyFDL

An interesting article. Nevertheless , in the period analyzed by the article :
Corn went down ( 7.50 to 3.50 ).
Gasoline went down ( 3.50 to 1.00 )
Cooper went down ( 4.00 to 1.5 )
... and yet gold and sivler went up ?

I understand market manipulation it makes sense in many contexts , yet I still think the cause of the rise of gold and silver is a distinct one as they are used as monetary reserves.

Last edited:

see my point?

I think I do.

I am trying to stablish the fact that the US government will not become bankrupt because it has more than enough resources.
The government has become a resource squanderer. Controlling the medical market and the military spending will give the country more than enough resources to freeze the debt at its current level.
I chose those two areas because together they represent 47% of the budget.

Now your question is a bit tricky .
How is the EU doing ?

Public Debt : The EU is doing better

European Union 85.3
United States 101%

Per cpita GDP PPP : The US is doing better

European Union : 32,021
United states : 49,922

Growth : The US is doing better.
European union : -0.2 (2012)
United states : 2.2 (2012)

That said , I have to admint I don't think the european union stagnat's economy has much to do with their reduced military spending. What I know for sure is that together with their affordable health care system it will help them keep their public debt at acceptable levels in the near future.

And certainly if the American government keeps spending at its current rate the dollar will devaluate and stop being used as a reserve currency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back