Global, not global...whatever

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So a wildfire affecting 1 county or a hurricane affecting part of 1 state is "proof" of manmade global climate warming change, but a deep freeze with record low temperatures in over 90% of the USA is NOT indicative that their AGW "theory" is wrong because it's not "global"

The Warmers are serious too when they say this stupid stuff

So a wildfire affecting 1 county or a hurricane affecting part of 1 state is "proof" of manmade global climate warming change, but a deep freeze with record low temperatures in over 90% of the USA is NOT indicative that their AGW "theory" is wrong because it's not "global"

I had one poster try to tell me that their is more Forrest in the west then the east , these guys get so retarded ...

I had one poster try to tell me that their is more Forrest in the west then the east , these guys get so retarded ...

Plus the CA fries were caused by arson, not CO2

Forum List

Back