Global police force in the us...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Fuck that. UN policing US???????

"....through the Strong Cities Network that we have unveiled today, we are making the first systematic effort in history to bring together cities around the world to share experiences, to pool resources and to forge partnerships in order to build local cohesion and resilience on a global scale. Today we tell every city, every town and every community that has lost the flower of its youth to a sea of hatred – you are not alone. We stand together and we stand with you.
"This is a truly groundbreaking endeavor. By connecting municipal leaders, facilitating information-sharing and providing training and other assistance where appropriate, the Strong Cities Network will help to fashion a global response to a global issue, without losing sight of its inherently local roots."

Screw the UN.

Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch Announces the Launch of the Strong Cities Network at the United Nations General Assembly | OPA | Department of Justice

I didn't see if Chicago and Detroit were selected to be in the Strong Cities Network. Maybe the gubmint is afraid of the thugs.

yes the black helicopters are also above your trailer park if you think the un is policing here

Meh. Info sharing. I don't think this is a huge deal. American cops will still police our cities. Although libs see that as a problem.

Meh. Info sharing. I don't think this is a huge deal. American cops will still police our cities. Although libs see that as a problem.
up until the last sentence i was in agreement with bucs90. it was unnerving.

thanks for fixing it with the last sentence, buddy.

also how arrogant do you have to be that you think you have nothi g to learn from anyone else?

I think its a good thing, none of us want violent extremism, so major cities mayors can meet and talk about how to keep it under control. I don't understand why law abiding citizens have an issue with this.

Forum List

Back