Global Warming is political "science" and politicians need a question put to them

Global warming is climate science. Only idiot Republicans think it's got anything to do with politics.
Washington DC is a game of good cop/bad cop to fool us into believing they represent us and not corporations.

How it works is the Democrats and Republicans get together in a back room and say "You guys be tough on the fossil fuel industry and we'll be tough on healthcare." Then every 10 years or so they trade places to make it seem convincing somehow.

They always agree on national security issues and no viable third party.

Last edited:
Global warming is climate science. Only idiot Republicans think it's got anything to do with politics.
iu

Why would I feel guilty about the voluntary transactions between other people?
So why would I be complaining, simply by posting a Business Insider article ?

Thanks to the proliferation of trickle-down policies like tax cuts, wage suppression, and stock-market deregulation, 90% of all Americans are demonstrably worse off financially than they were 45 years ago.

Even those Americans who are lucky enough to be in the upper class — from the 90th to the 99th percentile — have basically been treading water these past few decades. People of color, women, and white men have all lost massive sums of money over the past few decades. It's only the top 1% that has benefited from this $50 trillion transfer of wealth.

So why would I be complaining, simply by posting a Business Insider article ?

Thanks to the proliferation of trickle-down policies like tax cuts, wage suppression, and stock-market deregulation, 90% of all Americans are demonstrably worse off financially than they were 45 years ago.

Even those Americans who are lucky enough to be in the upper class — from the 90th to the 99th percentile — have basically been treading water these past few decades. People of color, women, and white men have all lost massive sums of money over the past few decades. It's only the top 1% that has benefited from this $50 trillion transfer of wealth.

Thanks to the proliferation of trickle-down policies

Trickle down? Because higher taxes and more regulations are better? LOL!

90% of all Americans are demonstrably worse off financially than they were 45 years ago.

Baloney.

It's only the top 1% that has benefited from this $50 trillion transfer of wealth.

Transfer of wealth. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.......

Thanks to the proliferation of trickle-down policies

Trickle down? Because higher taxes and more regulations are better? LOL!

90% of all Americans are demonstrably worse off financially than they were 45 years ago.

Baloney.

It's only the top 1% that has benefited from this $50 trillion transfer of wealth.

Transfer of wealth. Makes me chuckle every time I see it.......
It's a Business Insider article.
The Wall Street bible.

You're probably worried about losing half your inheritance in in estate taxes, then you'll have to move back to Dubai.

Forum List

Back