Global Warming is Really “Global Weirding”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I couldn't help myself. I started reading this comedian's article about their being drought in California while the rest of the country is experiencing lots of rain and even record flooding. It seems to be the best term I've seen so far.

The story is @ California's drought wouldn't be so bad if the rest of you would share some water | W Kamau Bell

Related article = France's "Top Weatherman" Told To Not Come Into Work After Publishing Book Exposing Climate Change Industry As Corrupt Machine Having "Taken the World Hostage" Through Manipulation and Fear @ France's "Top Weatherman" Told To Not Come Into Work After Publishing Book Exposing Climate Change Industry As Corrupt Machine Having "Taken the World Hostage" Through Manipulation and Fear

Interestingly, there is an organization of American states and Canadian provinces that surround the Great Lakes, and they have already put the kaibosh on any attempt to pipe water out of the Great Lakes.

If one chooses to live in a desert, then one should expect to experience some hardship due to a lack of water from time to time. The good thing is that Californians are now being forced to look much closer at their lawns, swimming pools, car washes, and even lifestyles, to minimize waste and maximize re-use of water.

Many wise people have asked over the years whether it makes sense to be flushing our turds down the stream, watering our lawns, and washing our cars with potable water. Can seawater be treated sufficiently to be used for such purposes at a reasonable cost (de-sal is God-awful expensive and requires tons of electricity)? The only water that really has to be clean is what we use to eat and drink. In Vietnam, our showers did not have potable water.

Heat gonna get like it says in Revelation inna Bible...

Killer Heat Could Become Norm in Persian Gulf
October 26, 2015 - The sizzling high temperatures that sent the heat index - a combination of temperature and humidity - up to 73 degrees Celsius in Iran this past summer could become the rule by the end of the century rather than the exception, according to new research.
The reason? Climate change, says a team of scientists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Loyola Marymount University, writing in the journal Nature Climate Change. The combination of intense sun and shallow waters makes the Persian Gulf area “a specific regional hotspot where climate change, in absence of significant mitigation, is likely to severely impact human habitability in the future,” the researchers wrote. Heat could be so intense that in many regional cities, the temperature “could exceed a tipping point for human survival, even in shaded and well-ventilated spaces,” and even for healthy adults.
8A8ABAD7-FF44-4C15-9807-61C9F345E723_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy9_cw0.jpg

A man rests during sunset after a long and hot summer day at Dubai's popular Jumeirah beach.​

The tipping point means a combination of 35 degrees Celsius with enough humidity to make it difficult for humans to survive more than six hours. “It is an upper limit to adaptability to climate change due to heat stress,” MIT researcher Elfatih Eltahir told reporters at a news conference called to discuss the findings. Using “high resolution” climate models that assumed a “business as usual” approach to carbon emissions, the researchers predict that in cities like Doha, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, and Bandar Abbas, Iran, could exceed the 35 C. threshold several times over a 30-year period.
Extreme conditions could “characterize the usual summer day in the future,” said Eltahir. Christoph Schaer, a professor of atmospheric and climate science at ETH Zurich who was not involved in this study, cited the dangers of heat waves from the U.S. to Russia, but said the kind of heat described in the study “concerns another category of heat waves — one that may be fatal to everybody affected, even to young and fit individuals under shaded and well-ventilated outdoor conditions.”

Killer Heat Could Become Norm in Persian Gulf

What does a drought in California have to do with rain other places? lmao

Whats the logic? "Hey look, its dry ova here....but its wet ova dere"

Its called Natural Variation... A term that alarmists dont have clue about..... Paleo records should give them a clue that wet periods only last about 30 years and dry spells in that same region last about 200. But hey, who needs history when you can fabricate a crisis.

The only thing "weirding" are the alarmists who's propaganda hasn't come to pass and they go sideways...

Last edited:

Its called Natural Variation... A term that alarmists dont have clue about..... Paleo records should give them a clue that wet periods only last about 30 years and dry spells in that same region last about 200. But hey, who needs history when you can fabricate a crisis.

The only thing "weirding" are the alarmists who's propaganda hasn't come to past and they go sideways...

Wow, if thats what they were talking about then why didnt they mention that ONCE in the little blog?

Instead he made points liberals dont get like:

In these other cities, they made it rain with water. In DC, it actually did rain, I think just to mock me and my fellow Californians.

The only thing "weirding" are the alarmists who's propaganda hasn't come to past and they go sideways...

Wow, if thats what they were talking about then why didnt they mention that ONCE in the little blog?

In these other cities, they made it rain with water. In DC, it actually did rain, I think just to mock me and my fellow Californians.

That is precisely the point... they didn't use facts or history they used pure modeled conjecture. HOW THEY THINK IT SHOULD BE... that is why they are 'weirding"....:banana:

That is precisely the point... they didn't use facts or history they used pure modeled conjecture. HOW THEY THINK IT SHOULD BE... that is why they are 'weirding"....:banana:

Except your point about Natural Variation has nothing to do with the topic. He's talking about moving water and you're telling us the term for the Phenomenon.

Its like talking about fires and I tell you about the term backdraft.

Except your point about Natural Variation has nothing to do with the topic. He's talking about moving water and you're telling us the term for the Phenomenon.

Its like talking about fires and I tell you about the term backdraft.

Its called COMMON SENSE... Moving water was a fools folly when you do it from an arid region. The Hover Dam was an engineering feat we haven t surpassed and Lake Mead behind it was destined to dry up like it has been doing for about 50 years now. The problem came when the water collection and distribution system construction was stopped by liberal democrats and the money was spent on pet social justice projects.

Were laughing at you folks because YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES!

Keep following idiots like Moonbeam...

You're all over the place bro...Washing your hands is common sense. Natural Variation isnt.

Billy Bob, you do not practice science for a living. No one could be as scientifically ignorant as you are and practice science for a living. Our schools are teaching science. That is your problem. For you and the 'Conservatives' have all denied the what the scientists are telling you on pure political grounds.

Yes, global warming could very well be described as global weirding, for the disruption of accepted weather patterns does strike a lot of people as weird.

Yes, global warming could very well be described as global weirding, for the disruption of accepted weather patterns does strike a lot of people as weird.
disruption of weather patterns? What the hell does that mean? Can you articulate what you mean by disruptive weather?

Or do you mean tornadoes, hurricanes, floods and stuff? natural weather? I see no disruption, they still occur.

Billy Bob, you do not practice science for a living. No one could be as scientifically ignorant as you are and practice science for a living. Our schools are teaching science. That is your problem. For you and the 'Conservatives' have all denied the what the scientists are telling you on pure political grounds.
You really are clueless..

Have nice day, Moron..

disruption of weather patterns? What the hell does that mean? Can you articulate what you mean by disruptive weather?

Or do you mean tornadoes, hurricanes, floods and stuff? natural weather? I see no disruption, they still occur.

Disruption of "LIBERAL" accepted weather patterns.. He is some how God now and only he and his ilk are correct..?? WTF?

A dam legend in his own mind, I tell ya!

The arrogance and stupidity is stunning with Old Fraud. Who made these "accepted" decisions and how did they determine them? Does this mean Old Fraud thinks the climate can only change when he tells it to?

ROFLMAO.... this place cracks me up.. I stay home sick for one day and the nuts fall off the old wagon..

Last edited:

Perhaps you think that fires so intense that they do not fight them as forest fires, they just try to save towns, small cities, and the farms and ranches. Perhaps you think that three major flooding events in one year over most of Texas is the norm. Perhaps you think that a major drought over Oregon and Washington is the norm. People like you are political fools. You value your idiotic ideology so much that you completely ignore reality.

Perhaps you think that fires so intense that they do not fight them as forest fires, they just try to save towns, small cities, and the farms and ranches. Perhaps you think that three major flooding events in one year over most of Texas is the norm. Perhaps you think that a major drought over Oregon and Washington is the norm. People like you are political fools. You value your idiotic ideology so much that you completely ignore reality.

Drought comes and goes Ray......no link to climate change.

And if you look at the map above, Oregon has seen very little drought in the past 30 years..........but in the 1930's it was harsh.

Natural cycles.......

Forum List

Back