Global Warming Liars

I just caught something on TV where some psychologist noted that people suffering from narcissism syndromes were really prone to buy into nutjob conspiracy theories.
th

You missed something. I very effectively refuted all your contentions and THEN subtly suggested you're irrationality is caused by a mental illness.

How have you refuted the laws of thermodynamics? ... you made the claim of a positive feedback mechanism without explaining ... on the surface, this violates several of the laws that govern the movement of energy in our universe ... do you understand the electric guitar analogy? ...

You need to have your math right or nobody is going to listen to you ...

You missed something. I very effectively refuted all your contentions and THEN subtly suggested you're irrationality is caused by a mental illness.
I thought you had notified me, that, in your considered opinion, you viewed me as insane, not worthy of viewing my post, and would hence forth, be ignoring me. I was so looking forward to not having to deal with your fallacies, your equivocations, and your clearly deceptive and dishonest discussion techniques, it really was, no great loss to me. What a disappointment to have to deal with your direct comments, once again.

Thus, as I had commented to the forum, I had suspicions that you are liar, and now? You do us all a favor proving these assertions, up front, that, indeed, you will do anything, including lie to push your narrative.

Thanks for the experimental confirmation pal. :113:

As ReinyDays has stated, "because I say so," does not an solid argument make.

How have you refuted the laws of thermodynamics? ... you made the claim of a positive feedback mechanism without explaining ... on the surface, this violates several of the laws that govern the movement of energy in our universe ... do you understand the electric guitar analogy? ...

You need to have your math right or nobody is going to listen to you ...
1) I was addressing Mr Beale.

2) I did explain the positive feedback (more heat, more water in the air, more greenhouse effect).

3) Please explain *what* violates *what* laws?

4) I have never heard of the "electric guitar analogy".

5) I aced two semesters of thermodynamics and one of heat transfer (non-equilibrium thermo) as part of a BSc in Ocean Engineering at FAU over 30 years ago. But feel free to see if you can educate me on the finer points.

And that's why we're as hot as Venus.........

No it is not.

Astronomers have detected that the atmosphere of Venus consists of 0.002% water vapor. Compare that to the Earth's atmosphere, which contains 0.40% water vapor.Jul 29, 2009

No it is not.

Astronomers have detected that the atmosphere of Venus consists of 0.002% water vapor. Compare that to the Earth's atmosphere, which contains 0.40% water vapor.Jul 29, 2009

You said when it gets hotter, there is more water vapor which makes it hotter still.

(more heat, more water in the air, more greenhouse effect).

So why doesn't lead melt at the Earth's surface? Why would runaway global warming caused
by increased water vapor ever stop?

With 200 times the water vapor in our atmosphere already, we should be much hotter than Venus.

You said when it gets hotter, there is more water vapor which makes it hotter still.

(more heat, more water in the air, more greenhouse effect).

So why doesn't lead melt at the Earth's surface? Why would runaway global warming caused
by increased water vapor ever stop?

With 200 times the water vapor in our atmosphere already, we should be much hotter than Venus.
Is all of life that simple to you Todd?

Your runaway global warming / water vapor theory was very simplistic.

Were you wrong, or are we headed toward Venus-like temperatures?
What do you think Todd? That's what's important

When was the last time you actually made a factual, critical, rational argument about anything?

What do you think Todd? That's what's important

When was the last time you actually made a factual, critical, rational argument about anything?

No, I don't think your error-filled claim is important.

Rational? Runaway global warming isn't rational?

So

So, you've given up using your intellect? Too bad. You used to be pretty sharp.

I took your claim and I extrapolated it into the future.

Was your claim wrong? Was my extrapolation?

Spell it out. Use your intellect, not your feelings. Don't cry.

We both know what I said so we both know that what you are attempting to credit me with now is simply a lie. I can't say I care for it Todd. Are you or Redfish or Healthmyths (your brain trust, I guess) attempting to argue that water DOESN'T provide a positive feedback to greenhouse warming?

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644x358.jpg

1660349025565.png

. . . and, as stated, in the Micheal Moore video posted earlier, these AGW kooks, and their Al Gore sycophants, if they really believed this whole paradigm, are really the ones making the matters worsen by supporting all these global organizations supplanting LNG, coal and petroleum with "bio-mass," IOW? Masses destruction of the world's Forrest for this, is insanity.

They are actually speeding up their Armageddon, and making the weather worse ever year, if there is any evidence at all we are having an effect. The number of those bio-mass plants, world-wide? Is depressing. I have watched that film three times, but I can't even watch the end, where they are causing the extinction of the Orangatung. Psychopaths.

A look at the “97.4% of climate scientists” meme​

by Sapere Aude as part of our “dissident denial” series​

We both know what I said so we both know that what you are attempting to credit me with now is simply a lie. I can't say I care for it Todd. Are you or Redfish or Healthmyths (your brain trust, I guess) attempting to argue that water DOESN'T provide a positive feedback to greenhouse warming?

We both know what I said

Increased temperatures lead to increased evaporation and increased atmospheric saturation capacity (more water vapor in the air).

Global Warming Liars

Increased temps add water vapor, more water vapor retains more energy from the sun, more retained energy increases temps, increased temps add water vapor, more water vapor retains more energy from the sun.......when does it stop? Why would it stop?

attempting to argue that water DOESN'T provide a positive feedback to greenhouse warming?

Are you arguing it's a positive feedback forever? Why not?

5) I aced two semesters of thermodynamics and one of heat transfer (non-equilibrium thermo) as part of a BSc in Ocean Engineering at FAU over 30 years ago. But feel free to see if you can educate me on the finer points.

Liar ... if anything you took the dumbed down version of thermo ... ENG 3343 ... not the one designed for majors ... all one can get from a liberal arts college ...

Interesting, not a single 1991 graduate from FAU works at at "ocean engineering" ... a few computer software engineers but almost all work in medical or business positions ... should have moved to California and attended UCSD's Scripps' Institute on the cheap ...

I certainly will ... once the energy is used for evaporation (2,200 J/g), the energy can't be used again until that water condenses ... at altitude ... First Law of Thermodynamics ... so you'll need MORE energy to raise temperatures ... oh, and have we stopped melting ice? ... how curious ... sure would like some observations that demonstrate your claims ... what everybody else sees confirms my position ... "humidity is an equilibrium value" ...

You're a LIAR if you don't acknowledge the electric guitar analogy ... you caught yourself in a lie again ...

You think the warming of the planet is a hoax? You believe the planet is not warming? Have I got that right?
Indeed.

Let me ask you this, if it was so dire, why not give away all the solar panels and hook ups for everyone! Free,, because it’s dire emergency! I still laugh at your stupid

Forum List

Back