Global Warming Liars

Mamooth has a very bad habit of subtracting from any and every argument he engages.
For that reason, I put him on Ignore long ago. But JohnGaltShrugged's response intrigued me so I clicked on the link to see the inanity I ignored. Here is Mamooth's latest nonsense:

"That is, the article was correct. And he calls it a grift. That's normal. Conservatives tend to reject anything that accurately describes reality.'

Here is some Leftist "reality" Mamooth worships, honors, and takes pride in:

Mental Illness looks lik this.jpg

Mental Illness looks lik this.jpeg

What's the matter mammoth, are you afraid that cloud is going to wipe out your herd?
Cloud? Cult boi, what _are_ you babbling about? Remember, normal people don't understand whatever weird cult lingo it is you use.

Excactly what has your cult been teaching you, and why did you fall for something so transparently stupid?

Orbital factors kick it off, then it gets reinforced by changing CO2 levels. It's not possible to explain paleoclimate without including the effects of CO2 as a greehouse gas.

(IMO) ---- You and your leaders are using this insane phony terror “The sky is falling!! Any year now !!” and in the process destroying millions of lives and crushing millions of others financially in the here and now and --- real suffering ---- just so your corrupt politicians and corporate types and well funded science labs and educators can wield their power and egos and profit hugely, and exact their diabolical demands on the masses. It’s all about control, and there are just enough stupid gullible people out there to keep you creeps in power.

From a recent article >>> President Trump was in peak form during his speech tonight in Commerce, Georgia. At one point Trump roasted John Kerry saying, “You have people like John Kerry traveling to foreign countries and worrying about “The Climate!” The climate! Oh, I heard that the other day…. Here we are, Russia’s destroying Ukraine, and threatening us with nuclear weapons, and he’s worried about the ocean will rise 1/100th of 1% in the next 300 fucking years.”

1) AGW deniers love to react to consensus comments with the size of the Zimmerman/Doran survey. They conveniently ignore the numerous other surveys, polls and studies, examining the opinions of THOUSANDS of scientists and finding GREATER than 97% support for the IPCC's conclusions.

2) Isotopic analysis of the CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere as well as a simple book-keeping analysis of the amount of CO2 that would be produced by the amount of fossil fuels humans have burned, BOTH show conclusively that virtually every fucking MOLECULE of CO2 added to the atmosphere since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution was produced by the combustion of fossil fuel.

3) AGW is an existential threat to fossil fuel industries. Anyone who thinks that they wouldn't bend the truth to hold off that threat, just as the tobacco industry did to the finding of tobacco's relationship to several different cancers, is an ignorant fool.
Those who study AGW get funding. No AGW, no funding.

(IMO) ---- You and your leaders are using this insane phony terror “The sky is falling!! Any year now !!” and in the process destroying millions of lives and crushing millions of others financially in the here and now and --- real suffering ---- just so your corrupt politicians and corporate types and well funded science labs and educators can wield their power and egos and profit hugely, and exact their diabolical demands on the masses. It’s all about control, and there are just enough stupid gullible people out there to keep you creeps in power.

From a recent article >>> President Trump was in peak form during his speech tonight in Commerce, Georgia. At one point Trump roasted John Kerry saying, “You have people like John Kerry traveling to foreign countries and worrying about “The Climate!” The climate! Oh, I heard that the other day…. Here we are, Russia’s destroying Ukraine, and threatening us with nuclear weapons, and he’s worried about the ocean will rise 1/100th of 1% in the next 300 fucking years.”

On that amusing note, my website:

The Global Warming Fraud

And this new query I just thought of and put to meme:

fun question.jpg

Last edited:
http://GlobalWarmingLiars.blogspot.com

THE LIE: An overwhelming consensus of scientists support global warming.

This lie is based on a 2009 article by Maggie Kendall Zimmerman, then a student at the University of Illinois.
As stated in the Wall Street Journal, "The '97 percent' figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change. Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make."
The WSJ went on to elaborate further: "The survey's questions don't reveal much of interest. Most scientists who are skeptical of catastrophic global warming nevertheless would answer "yes" to both questions. The survey was silent on whether the human impact is large enough to constitute a problem. Nor did it include solar scientists, space scientists, cosmologists, physicists, meteorologists or astronomers, who are the scientists most likely to be aware of natural causes of climate change."
So much for that lie one hears so often and so loudly.
THE LIE: Humans are causing catastrophic changes in earth's climate by burning fossil fuel and increasing carbon dioxide.
This lie is based on the extremely disingenuous and anti-scientific Keeling Curve, below.

This terribly misleading graph is intended to scare you into immediate action.
Just adding water vapor, which constitutes 1.5% of the atmosphere, or 15,000 parts per million, that graph above becomes this below, far more realistic, more honest, less misleading:

Other greenhouse gases, such as methane and nitrous oxide, are omitted from graphs and discussion.
If in fact humans were the primary, or even major contributor to carbon dioxide production, then the highest concentrations of CO2 would be industrial and population centers around the globe, instead of the rain forests of Africa and South America:

THE LIE: Global catastrophe, "tipping point"! We must do something now!
This incredible lie is preached by Al Gore, the United Nations, bureaucracies beholden to research billions, and by Barack Obama. Obama recently flew on Air Force One from Washington, D.C. to California, to play a round of golf with his friends, the same way he uses Air Force One to fly to Democrat fund-raisers all over the U.S.
Preaching doom and gloom to you little people is what they do, but not what they practice themselves. At the most recent Global Warming Scare-Fest, in Davos, Switzerland, the Scare-Mongers flew 1,700 private jets, rather than videoconference. Don't do as they do, do as they say.
Net global emission of CO2 looks nothing like human production of CO2. Rather, CO2 is the product of temperature and soil moisture.

THE LIE: Big oil billions are driving "deniers"
Budget requests from a few of the U.S. government agencies for global warming "research" money, just in 2011:

NOAA $437 million
NSF $480 million
NASA $438 million
DOE $627 million
DOI $171 million
EPA $169 million
USDA $159 million

ON OCTOBER 6, 2010, UC SANTA BARBARA PHYSICS PROFESSOR EMERITUS, HAROLD LEWIS, RESIGNED FROM THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY IN PROTEST OF THE GLOBAL WARMING FRAUD. HIS LETTER READS IN PART:“FOR REASONS THAT WILL SOON BECOME CLEAR MY FORMER PRIDE AT BEING AN APS FELLOW ALL THESE YEARS HAS BEEN TURNED INTO SHAME, AND I AM FORCED, WITH NO PLEASURE AT ALL, TO OFFER YOU MY RESIGNATION FROM THE SOCIETY. “IT IS OF COURSE, THE GLOBAL WARMING SCAM, WITH THE (LITERALLY) TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS DRIVING IT, THAT HAS CORRUPTED SO MANY SCIENTISTS, AND HAS CARRIED APS BEFORE IT LIKE A ROGUE WAVE. IT IS THE GREATEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC FRAUD I HAVE SEEN IN MY LONG LIFE AS A PHYSICIST. ANYONE WHO HAS THE FAINTEST DOUBT THAT THIS IS SO SHOULD FORCE HIMSELF TO READ THE CLIMATEGATE DOCUMENTS, WHICH LAY IT BARE. (MONTFORD’S BOOK ORGANIZES THE FACTS VERY WELL.) I DON’T BELIEVE THAT ANY REAL PHYSICIST, NAY SCIENTIST, CAN READ THAT STUFF WITHOUT REVULSION. I WOULD ALMOST MAKE THAT REVULSION A DEFINITION OF THE WORD SCIENTIST. “SO WHAT HAS THE APS, AS AN ORGANIZATION, DONE IN THE FACE OF THIS CHALLENGE? IT HAS ACCEPTED THE CORRUPTION AS THE NORM, AND GONE ALONG WITH IT." - END OF QUOTE BY PROFESSOR LEWIS

NOBEL LAUREATE IN PHYSICS, IVER GIAIVER LIKEWISE RESIGNED IN DISGUST FROM THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2011 OVER THIS ONGOING SCANDAL PARADING AS "SCIENCE". IT IS ANYTHING BUT.

THE LIE: Why would scientists lie! For money, and for cowardice. They don't want to be blackballed by other cowards.

Unbelievable.
It’s important to remember that the focus of scientists is always on the evidence, not on opinions. Scientific evidence continues to show that human activities (primarily due to the human burning of fossil fuels) have warmed Earth’s surface and its ocean basins, which in turn have continued to impact Earth’s climate. This is based on the weight of over a century of scientific evidence forming the structural backbone of the science and technology underpinning much of our civilization today.

Policy-makers and the media, particularly in the United States, frequently assert that climate science is highly uncertain. Some have used this as an argument against adopting strong measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. For example, while discussing a major U.S. Environmental Protection Agency report on the risks of climate change, then-EPA administrator Christine Whitman argued, “As [the report] went through review, there was less consensus on the science and conclusions on climate change” (1). Some corporations whose revenues might be adversely affected by controls on carbon dioxide emissions have also alleged major uncertainties in the science (2). Such statements suggest that there might be substantive disagreement in the scientific community about the reality of anthropogenic climate change. This is not the case.
The scientific consensus is clearly expressed in the reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Created in 1988 by the World Meteorological Organization and the United Nations Environmental Programme, IPCC's purpose is to evaluate the state of climate science as a basis for informed policy action, primarily on the basis of peer-reviewed and published scientific literature (3). In its most recent assessment, IPCC states unequivocally that the consensus of scientific opinion is that Earth's climate is being affected by human activities: “Human activities … are modifying the concentration of atmospheric constituents … that absorb or scatter radiant energy. … [M]ost of the observed warming over the last 50 years is likely to have been due to the increase in greenhouse gas concentrations” [p. 21 in (4)].

https://badge.dimensions.ai/details.../8/2/024024?domain=https://iopscience.iop.org
1. Introduction
An accurate perception of the degree of scientific consensus is an essential element to public support for climate policy (Ding et al 2011). Communicating the scientific consensus also increases people’s acceptance that climate change (CC) is happening (Lewandowsky et al 2012). Despite numerous indicators of a consensus, there is wide public perception that climate scientists disagree over the fundamental cause of global warming (GW; Leiserowitz et al 2012, Pew 2012). In the most comprehensive analysis performed to date, we have extended the analysis of peer-reviewed climate papers in Oreskes (2004). We examined a large sample of the scientific literature on global CC, published over a 21 year period, in order to determine the level of scientific consensus that human activity is very likely causing most of the current GW (anthropogenic global warming, or AGW).

Surveys of climate scientists have found strong agreement (97–98%) regarding AGW amongst publishing climate experts (Doran and Zimmerman 2009, Anderegg et al 2010). Repeated surveys of scientists found that scientific agreement about AGW steadily increased from 1996 to 2009 (Bray 2010). This is reflected in the increasingly definitive statements issued by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change on the attribution of recent GW (Houghton et al 1996, 2001, Solomon et al 2007).

Unbelievable.

There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

For example:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).

There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

For example:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).
I think we are very much past the point of changing people's minds on this. The scientific community believes it is at least to some degree created by humans or rather fossil fuel use. One of your own did research in the 60's and knew this was happening but kept quiet about it. There has never ever been such a quick rise in Co2 as we are getting now. Here is an article on the beginning of the understanding of our involvement. It dates back to 1938

The Callendar effect: Here's how this man connected humans to global warming in 1938

and

Oil industry knew of 'serious' climate concerns more than 45 years ago

Now your names could be anyone to me. These are the known and respected scientists and like it or not there is massive agreement that we, our very existence is in serious danger and the longer we leave it to sort things out, the harsher a world we will be leaving for those who come after.....and that is not just the money and time they will need to sort things out but there will be sustained damage lasting thousands of years. For a long time people did not listen because it was not happening to them and so they put their head in the sand in order to make an extra buck or two. Now it is obviously happening and they are still denying that. The vast majority of people I am told now agree with the reality that we have a serious problem but even there most do not allow themselves to see how important it is to make changes yesterday. I hope the recent weather in the UK will get people to push the Government for needed changes but whether it will or not I do not know. However climate deniers or deniers of the main cause which is fossil fuels are not going to change now. You are a small minority and not you but some of you no doubt will be kicking off believing you are right despite everything you can see, There would be nothing I could say which would make you change your mind nor you mine. We both know that.

The conspiracy kooks are coming out of the woodwork.

We've got the facts and the science backing us, plus a record of spot-on correct predictions going back 40 years. That's why AGW science has such credibility -- they've earned it.

The denier side babbles things that defy reality, and has been faceplanting with their predictions for 40 years. Their record of failure is perfect and unblemished, which is why the whole planet laughs at them.

Last edited:
And they've all been debunked.

Go on, pick one, and I'll show you the debunking. No sleazy Gish Gallops allowed, find _one_ and call it your best, then summarize it for us in your own words, and I'll show you the debunkings.

It's not difficult to debunk them, of course, given that since the 1970s, temperature has gone way up while solar irradiance has gone down. You have to be kind of insane to claim that a cooling sun causes warming.

And no, it's not heat hiding in the oceans. We've been closely measuring ocean temps for a long time. Ocean temps keep going up fast as well, conclusively debunking any "The warming is due to heat hiding in the oceans!" theory.

Last edited:
I think we are very much past the point of changing people's minds on this. The scientific community believes it is at least to some degree created by humans or rather fossil fuel use. One of your own did research in the 60's and knew this was happening but kept quiet about it. There has never ever been such a quick rise in Co2 as we are getting now. Here is an article on the beginning of the understanding of our involvement. It dates back to 1938

The Callendar effect: Here's how this man connected humans to global warming in 1938

and

Now your names could be anyone to me. These are the known and respected scientists and like it or not there is massive agreement that we, our very existence is in serious danger and the longer we leave it to sort things out, the harsher a world we will be leaving for those who come after.....and that is not just the money and time they will need to sort things out but there will be sustained damage lasting thousands of years. For a long time people did not listen because it was not happening to them and so they put their head in the sand in order to make an extra buck or two. Now it is obviously happening and they are still denying that. The vast majority of people I am told now agree with the reality that we have a serious problem but even there most do not allow themselves to see how important it is to make changes yesterday. I hope the recent weather in the UK will get people to push the Government for needed changes but whether it will or not I do not know. However climate deniers or deniers of the main cause which is fossil fuels are not going to change now. You are a small minority and not you but some of you no doubt will be kicking off believing you are right despite everything you can see, There would be nothing I could say which would make you change your mind nor you mine. We both know that.
Correlation does not prove causation. The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing.

And they've all been debunked.

Go on, pick one, and I'll show you the debunking. No sleazy Gish Gallops allowed, find _one_ and call it your best, then summarize it for us in your own words, and I'll show you the debunkings.

It's not difficult to debunk them, of course, given that since the 1970s, temperature has gone way up while solar irradiance has gone down. You have to be kind of insane to claim that a cooling sun causes warming.

And no, it's not heat hiding in the oceans. We've been closely measuring ocean temps for a long time. Ocean temps keep going up fast as well, conclusively debunking any "The warming is due to heat hiding in the oceans!" theory.
How about this one?

Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. For instance, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

1632186412722.png

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

Here is the link to the full paper.
ShieldSquare Captcha

Was there any point to that stupid deflection?

Oh, that's right. I just stated the point. Deflection.

Again, was there any point to such a stupid question, other than to virtue-signal to the other cultists that you're just as stupid as they are?
Didn't mean to trigger you mammoth.
Have you been attacked by another cloud today?
Is the weather stalking you? :poke:

Even when they admit they lie to you, you follow them like lemmings anyway.
I would be pathetic if you weren't wrecking the world.

You climate change bed wetters are dumber than a bag of nails.

Unbelievable.

Every one of your links are from models that fail empirical verification. IE; THEY FAIL REALITY... NASA is nothing more than a political agency any more just like NOAA. They all make assumptions based on failed modeling. The empirical evidence (observed and tested) shows them to fail with 100% certainty. This means the knowledge they are using to create these models is flawed and INCORRECT... AGW is a lie.

and

There it is "Evil Oil"... And not based in fact.

The conspiracy kooks are coming out of the woodwork.

We've got the facts and the science backing us, plus a record of spot-on correct predictions going back 40 years. That's why AGW science has such credibility -- they've earned it.

The denier side babbles things that defy reality, and has been faceplanting with their predictions for 40 years. Their record of failure is perfect and unblemished, which is why the whole planet laughs at them.
Biden and the democrats have virtually stopped oil drilling off coast, issuing new permits to drill on federal lands or in Alaska, stopped worked on major pipe lines, deplored fracking, and instituted more choking regulations on the domestic oil and gas and coal industries. This is malicious to Americans and our economy. All under the guise or for the sake of the total B.S. political play called Climate Change. That is what they are doing, using this phony climate change crap to scare people to enact all kinds of destructive measures and maintain power and control.

Biden also greenlighted a Russian pipeline to continue at the same time he stopped ours. And then he goes begging other nations for oil. Sick!!! Being energy independent is a national security issue. Of course you creeps do not care about that, just look at the southern border. You have wasted --- WASTED! --- trillions of dollars on green jobs and green regulations that are funds that could have solved so many more real and grave ills in our society. Trump stops giving half a trillion to the joke Paris Climate accords, Biden gives it all back. FYI, God controls the weather, not politicians or scientists.

Speaking of your ‘god’ science, the chair of climatology at Georgia Tech, Judith Curry, resigned her position and gave up her tenure a couple of years ago because she was sick of the misinformation and manipulation of data being forced up the students. If everyone is so sure man it’s affecting the climate then why the need to lie?

Last edited:
Biden and the democrats have virtually stopped oil drilling off coast, issuing new permits to drill on federal lands or in Alaska, stopped worked on major pipe lines, deplored fracking, and instituted more choking regulations on the domestic oil and gas and coal industries.
Um, no. I know the cult told you to say all that, but the cult lied to you.

Speaking of your ‘god’ science, the chair of climatology at Georgia Tech, Judith Curry, resigned her position and gave up her tenure a couple of years ago because she was sick of the misinformation and manipulation of data being forced up the students.
So she had tenure and wasn't censored at all, but she threw a tantrum and left anyways.

I can see why.

Someone who could back up their position with facts and evidence would have done so. She clearly couldn't.

And as a professor, she couldn't rake in the massive bribes from fossil fuel companies. Now she can.

Basically, all denier "scientists" are on the take, accepting bribes to pump out garbage. In contrast, the ethical climate scientists refuse those bribes. They effectively take a pay cult to tell the truth, which gives them even more credibility.

If everyone is so sure man it’s affecting the climate then why the need to lie?

Other than your side, I see nobody lying. If you're right, why does your side have to lie about everything?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back