Global warming may be driving the East Coast chill

Why does the right hate science?

Can we sue them and their worshipped corporate overlords when things get bad?

Uh, the right knows the difference between male and female.
Lol...see this is exactly it. You must be saying that male parts and female parts are all there is to consider. Which would be wrong.

Newsflash, gay people exist, and people with gender uncertainty exist as well. That's the reality of the situation. There are kids born with malformed genitals that get "corrected" at birth but the kid always feels wrong. What do you call them? They sometimes are given a choice of what feels right. If they are cognizant enough about it and what feels right, I think there is some grounds for the idea that mentally someone can feel different than there physical development would suggest.

More science, cons.

The bottom line: The consensus among researchers is that the Arctic is warming faster than any other region in the world. The resulting loss of sea ice in the area could be weakening the polar vortex, allowing cold air from the North Pole to be misplaced over lower latitudes, like North America, and thus creating these cold snaps. But the extent of that link is debated.
This is the reason the name was switched to climate change that way no matter what the weather happens to be at any given moment the loons can point and claim mankind is the cause.

Too hot? Global Warming
Too cold? Climate change
Too windy: Depends on which condition above is also in effect
Polar bears suffer: global warming
Earthquakes: Fracking, via global warming
Volcanic Eruption: Global Warming
The popularity of Justin Bieber, Aliens, and probably also global warming.

More science, cons.

The bottom line: The consensus among researchers is that the Arctic is warming faster than any other region in the world. The resulting loss of sea ice in the area could be weakening the polar vortex, allowing cold air from the North Pole to be misplaced over lower latitudes, like North America, and thus creating these cold snaps. But the extent of that link is debated.

Donald Trump is making America so great, even the Polar Vortex wants to come down here.

Global warming is heating up the planet faster than expected. We don't notice the warming because it's so cold. If it wasn't so cold, it would be plenty hot.

Only a small number of "scientists" are in denial, and they're all Far Right.

Name them specific please?

I can name at least 50 scientist off the top of my head that are part of the 97% yet you claim They are in denial why is this?

I am part of the 97% fool.

Lol...see this is exactly it. You must be saying that male parts and female parts are all there is to consider. Which would be wrong.

Newsflash, gay people exist, and people with gender uncertainty exist as well. That's the reality of the situation. There are kids born with malformed genitals that get "corrected" at birth but the kid always feels wrong. What do you call them? They sometimes are given a choice of what feels right. If they are cognizant enough about it and what feels right, I think there is some grounds for the idea that mentally someone can feel different than there physical development would suggest.

News flash a guy cutting off his penis getting boob implants, putting on make up, a dress dont make him female..science can't give him a uterus and make him have the time of the month.

He is a freak..

News flash a guy cutting off his penis getting boob implants, putting on make up, a dress dont make him female..science can't give him a uterus and make him have the time of the month.

He is a freak..
I'd agree that he would probably never be a woman. But you didn't address anything I wrote.

He is a freak..
I'd agree that he would probably never be a woman. But you didn't address anything I wrote.

So if you agree he will never be a woman, why are you anti science?

Well, we preicted it, and the left wing stupid cocksuckers did not disappoint.

According to the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication and the George Mason University Center for Climate Change Communication, which conduct an annual survey on what Americans think about climate change, only 13 percent of Americans correctly identified that more than 90 percent of all climate scientists have concluded that human-caused global warming is happening. (It’s actually at least 97 percent of climate scientists that agree human-caused global warming is happening.)

Almost 90% of Americans don’t know there’s scientific consensus on global warming

More science, cons.

This is the reason the name was switched to climate change that way no matter what the weather happens to be at any given moment the loons can point and claim mankind is the cause.

Not "mankind" but specifically Americans and Capitalism.

World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online
How many times are you dumb SUCKERS going to post this thoroughly discredited Flake News article????
From your lying link:

"Dr Bates said: 'They had good data from buoys. And they threw it out and 'corrected' it by using the bad data from ships. You never change good data to agree with bad, but that's what they did – so as to make it look as if the sea was warmer.'"

What Dr Bates actually said:
Major global warming study again questioned, again defended
Bates, who acknowledges that Earth is warming from man-made carbon dioxide emissions, said in the interview that there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious.”

“It’s really a story of not disclosing what you did,” Bates said in the interview. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form.”

In 2017, climate change is nothing more than an internet hobby. None of the "decided science" is having any impact in the real world.

When will that change?

When the leading story on the news at night is video of babes in bikini's jet skiing on a lake in central Alaska in mid-January for 3 weeks. Not a moment sooner.

The k00ks have been throwing bombs for 20 years...........and have accomplished dick. Tons of evidence to support it..........

Forum List

Back